Forum IndexRegisterGamesSearchFAQBankMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
I'm new yawl

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Welcome Mat View previous topic
View next topic

I'm new yawl
IBdat

Joined02 Jul 2007
Posts3
LocationD-dot-C
Bank0
Bones18.52 Bones

Post I'm new yawl Reply with quote
[b]Hello one and all, I'm a newbie. I joined a while back and would mainly lurk when I had the time. I figured I'd start talking now since I have a tad more time on my hands these days for posting. I'm a sista, past the age of 25..the strong silent type...I guess you could say I'm a woman of few words but I'm very opinionated.

Some very interesting folks posting in here Smile , with some interesting opinions and personalities. I say that in a good way! Wink I like folks with purpose, I like shyt practical and realistic. I'm down to earth and and enjoy other souls of the same ilk...I prefer NOT to be reactionary...not a good way to deal with shyt. Anyhoo, feel free to say hello! Peace![/b]
Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:27 am View user's profile Find all posts by IBdat Send private message
hope_springs

Joined19 Jan 2002
Posts10185
Locationend zone
Bank4294967295
Bones24350.16 Bones
Game Trophies:  1
Hall Of Fame Member

Post Reply with quote
Hello and welcome, IBdat!
Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:45 am View user's profile Find all posts by hope_springs Send private message
IBdat

Joined02 Jul 2007
Posts3
LocationD-dot-C
Bank0
Bones18.52 Bones

Post hi Reply with quote
Thank ya much hope_springs
Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:55 am View user's profile Find all posts by IBdat Send private message
matthew

Joined19 Oct 2005
Posts10554
LocationWashington, DC
Bank0
Bones35912.18 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Welcome and enjoy.
Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:28 pm View user's profile Find all posts by matthew Send private message

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Welcome Mat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: