Forum IndexRegisterGamesSearchFAQBankMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Hello all

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Welcome Mat View previous topic
View next topic

Hello all
Sensuous2

Joined14 Mar 2007
Posts3
LocationCleveland
Bank0
Bones21.30 Bones

Post Hello all Reply with quote
I think it is time to come out of lurk mode and express my thoughts and hopefully meet interesting people, along the way.
Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:26 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Sensuous2 Send private message Send e-mail
Scorpian

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts7363
Bank4294967295
Bones999916370.15 Bones

Post Re: Hello all Reply with quote
[quote="Sensuous2"]I think it is time to come out of lurk mode and express my thoughts and hopefully meet interesting people, along the way.[/quote]

HELLO and welcome to AO
Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:40 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Scorpian Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
shadow777

Joined15 Jul 2007
Posts4105
LocationThe Dark Shadows
Bank0
Bones25309.86 Bones

Post Re: Hello all Reply with quote
[quote="Sensuous2"]I think it is time to come out of lurk mode and express my thoughts and hopefully meet interesting people, along the way.[/quote]

Come on in Ms Serious2;

Have a seat?

Thank you!

So' the nurse tell's me you are ready to join the group and meet other inmates. ??? AO peeps?

yes! i'm tired of sneaking into the sex and more sex part of AO' i want to talk to other humans.
I feel it time for me to let my self go. Stop acting so serious all the time. I want to spuddle in every thread of AO.

So you feel like you need to be free again?

yes! The spice girls are getting back together again, so i can be free once again, to be as sensuous as i want to be!

Why do you keep calling yours self that, your name is serious2 right?

No doc! my name is sensuous2

OH?

Nurse can you please come in here, and help me take off her jacket? there has been a mistake.
she doesn't need to be restrained.

My mistake MS. Sensuous2. I thought you really wanted to be around serious folks, when you want to be around sexy folks.

Don't worry, i'll straight this mess out in 24 hours.
In the mean time. feel free to roam the AO halls.

Nurse make sure alll of the male cpr dolls are locked up'
yes doctor!

Welcome home sensuous2'

Last edited by shadow777 on Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:17 am View user's profile Find all posts by shadow777 Send private message Send e-mail
matthew

Joined19 Oct 2005
Posts10554
LocationWashington, DC
Bank0
Bones35912.18 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[img]https://www.flagsforyou.com/images/065_thm.gif[/img]
Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:54 am View user's profile Find all posts by matthew Send private message

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Welcome Mat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: