Forum IndexRegisterGamesSearchFAQBankMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
How are you IRL?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Da Corner View previous topic
View next topic

How are you IRL?
bb74

Joined14 Nov 2002
Posts64999
LocationDon't Worry About It
Bank4294967295
Bones127358.74 Bones

Post Reply with quote
It may be old but it's still funny, Spiderman. Laughing You got some new shit for me to talk about? Laughing Laughing

You still worrying about me & mine, though. You still cuddling in the bed with your damn near grown daughter, fucktard? That kind of perverted shit is what you need to be worried about, not a healthy marriage and what goes on within one. You wouldn't know a thing about that, though...how many times you been divorced? Two? Three? Maybe that unhealthy fixation on your daughter is why. Now see...there's a helpful hint that I'm not gonna even charge you for. Not that your broke ass could afford to pay for it.
Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:53 pm View user's profile Find all posts by bb74 Send private message
mikethought

Joined18 Jan 2008
Posts2881
Bank0
Bones10174.20 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="bb74"]It may be old but it's still funny, Spiderman. Laughing

You still worrying about me & mine, though. You still cuddling in the bed with your damn near grown daughter, fucktard? That kind of perverted shit is what you need to be worried about, not a healthy marriage and what goes on within one. You wouldn't know a thing about that, though...how many times you been divorced? Two? Three? Maybe that unhealthy fixation on your daughter is why. Now see...there's a helpful hint that I'm not gonna even charge you for. Not that your broke ass could afford to pay for it.[/quote]

Sigh, you are really broken, aren't you? *Shaking head in disbelief*

Speaking of exes, how many do you have? Like 50?
Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:56 pm View user's profile Find all posts by mikethought Send private message
bb74

Joined14 Nov 2002
Posts64999
LocationDon't Worry About It
Bank4294967295
Bones127358.74 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Do you really want to get into a discussion of who's broken, bus boy? Laughing Laughing Laughing Go back to whatever loser activity you were engaged in before you slithered your way up in here. You'd be more successful than attempting to engage me...though just marginally. Laughing
Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:59 pm View user's profile Find all posts by bb74 Send private message
mikethought

Joined18 Jan 2008
Posts2881
Bank0
Bones10174.20 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="bb74"]Do you really want to get into a discussion of who's broken, bus boy? Laughing Laughing Laughing Go back to whatever loser activity you were engaged in before you slithered your way up in here. You'd be more successful than attempting to engage me...though just marginally. Laughing[/quote]

Okay idiot. Laughing
Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:00 pm View user's profile Find all posts by mikethought Send private message
pacco96

Joined17 Sep 2005
Posts5011
Bank0
Bones18727.44 Bones

Post Reply with quote
I'm pretty much a good guy, easy going, love the outdoors and adventurous. Can't stand ignorant complacent people, unnecessary drama, working on my patience, and can be lazy sometimes. Find bougie, materialistic folks boring and insecure. Can be an a$$hole because I'm sarcastic, like to be right and have my way. Working on changing that.
Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:44 pm View user's profile Find all posts by pacco96 Send private message
NubianStorm

Joined20 Sep 2005
Posts9951
Bank0
Bones30804.00 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote]Are you a social person? [/quote]

[color=darkblue][b]Yes, but that's tricky. All of the friends I have, had to do a lil extra to be friends with me. I'm not bragging or trying to say I'm some great person, I don't think that at all. What I mean is, I didn't seek out a single friendship I have. Friendship maintenance is my challenge, because in order to keep a friend, one must be a friend and that means I have to be more balanced in terms of my desire to be by myself and my desire to hang with someone.[/b][/color]

[quote]Do you hang with friends or are you typically an introvert?[/quote]

[color=darkblue][b]I try to lead a fairly balanced life. Like I said, this is my challenge. Many of the things I like 2 do are solitary things, like reading, writing, sewing, net surfing, et cetera. And I'm active so my bike is an extension of me. Not one of my friends owns a bike and wouldn't go to the gym unless someone else paid for it (and even then, them jokas would find a way out of sweating; they all just wanna sit around and eat - ukkk), so I tend to be alone alot (it's easier) but they will take a belly dancing class with me. So I mix it up. I'm a hanging introvert.[/b][/color]

[quote]Are you comfortable in crowds or around people you don't know? [/quote]

[color=darkblue][b]I hate crowds...hate shopping...hate lines...hate alla dat. It's not the being around people I don't know that bothers me - it's the feeling of being pressed in, of having no where to turn (rush hour commuting is only tolerable cuz my ipod is an escape). I like space. If I'm feeling particularly curious, I'll reach out to someone I'd like to get to know. It isn't unusual that I'll chat up a stranger.[/b] [/color]
Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:44 pm View user's profile Find all posts by NubianStorm Send private message Send e-mail
MHC

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts22860
LocationSomewhere quietly gaining power...
Bank4294967295
Bones999999999.99 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[color=darkred]Hmmmm...interesting. [/color] Wink
Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:47 pm View user's profile Find all posts by MHC Send private message
kimora

Joined04 Jun 2007
Posts4775
Bank0
Bones15924.04 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote]Are you a social person?[/quote]

Nope, At this point I don't care whether I know you or I don't .........Fuck you!!!!!!!!!!! Confused Arrow
Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:09 pm View user's profile Find all posts by kimora Send private message
kateyes

Joined19 Jan 2002
Posts13386
LocationAND U SAY CHI CITY!
Bank0
Bones34666.16 Bones

Post Reply with quote
I dont know if I answered this.

I am goofy and quiet. It tends to work sometimes Laughing

I am nice I guess but I do not like crowds much....when I get mad it's horrific though which is why I walk away if possible Confused
Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:14 am View user's profile Find all posts by kateyes Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Rantdiva

Joined16 Jan 2002
Posts4608
LocationWhere Black Folk Are Scarce
Bank4294967295
Bones5086.10 Bones

Post Reply with quote
I am a social butterfly. It's part of my nature and part of my job. I have to talk to people now.

But I find myself with a very low tolerance for people and for foolishness. My time is precious and if you're not helping me be productive, you will quickly get a Arrow

rD
Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:11 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Rantdiva Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
OHbrotha

Joined26 Mar 2002
Posts48732
Bank4294967295
Bones34438.75 Bones

Post Reply with quote
okay, who's gonna be the one to say RDs battle cry?
Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:25 pm View user's profile Find all posts by OHbrotha Send private message Visit poster's website
Rantdiva

Joined16 Jan 2002
Posts4608
Bank4294967295
Bones5086.10 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="OHbrotha"]okay, who's gonna be the one to say RDs battle cry?[/quote]

Why can't ya'll let this go? My People My People....LOL

(((OHB)))
Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:43 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Rantdiva Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
OHbrotha

Joined26 Mar 2002
Posts48732
Bank4294967295
Bones34438.75 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Hi RD Smile good to see you
Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:24 pm View user's profile Find all posts by OHbrotha Send private message Visit poster's website
Rantdiva

Joined16 Jan 2002
Posts4608
Bank4294967295
Bones5086.10 Bones

Post Reply with quote
It's good to be seen. This is my "stepping the toe in the water" of ending my self imposed AO exile. Oh, the drama I've missed. Cool
Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:41 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Rantdiva Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
OHbrotha

Joined26 Mar 2002
Posts48732
Bank4294967295
Bones34438.75 Bones

Post Reply with quote
you and your mister need to drop by more often.
Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:58 pm View user's profile Find all posts by OHbrotha Send private message Visit poster's website
delta84

Joined21 Nov 2002
Posts29053
Locationhigh school hell
Bank4294967295
Bones29798.51 Bones

Post Reply with quote
I'm cold and hot. Either we're friends or we're not. Either I like you or I don't, same way with me, either you like me or you don't.

Don't hang with my friends as much here the last few years as I used to. All of us are really busy with family or work. We're going to work on that for the future.

I will talk to pretty much anyone about anything but I don't like crowds as much now as I once did. Too many fools out there now....well, they're all showing their asses more now than in the past.
Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:29 pm View user's profile Find all posts by delta84 Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Ms Pris

Joined19 Jan 2002
Posts1843
LocationIn Pris Land
Bank0
Bones2978.12 Bones

Post Reply with quote
hmm depends I am aloof but friendly one on one. I do crowds but I am the quite one just observing everyone. I am more animated in a one on one conversation or smaller group. I think it is part of my partial only childitis. I use to watch the kids play on my swing set from the steps. So nothing much has changed!!
Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:59 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Ms Pris Send private message

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Da Corner All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: