Forum IndexRegisterGamesSearchFAQBankMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Shadow's Valentine's old school!

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Big Momma's House View previous topic
View next topic

Shadow's Valentine's old school!
shadow777

Joined15 Jul 2007
Posts4122
LocationThe Dark Shadows
Bank0
Bones25393.12 Bones

Post Shadow's Valentine's old school! Reply with quote
Oh' God! please no more balloons at work, enough already?
Send those damm' balloons to their home, please! And those flowers too!
Man! I swear, I want to be a sniper down town, and pick off every single person ordering ballons and flowers.

Shadow, I know you are crazy as hell, but are you hating on Valentimes day Now Too?

Lol No' I was cleaning out some papers when I came across this small box, half filled with micro dots, brown bloters, and I'm sure, some PCP lace grass.

Shadow' no one can be so mentally unstable as to take some of these 1970 drugs?
Lol' Folks can eat snails, pigs butt holes, and fake food tofu, and I can't take some dreams drugs that's a little bit old? Lol you are putting me on?

Shadow' Did you really take them?

I 'am consistent in my habits. Thank you!

Well don't let me stop you from what ever you are doing in this thread?
Trashing Valentine Day, and cussing like a sailor.

I'm not trashing The day, I'm just tired of the same fucking old tired things, we do on this day.
Besides, Screw those wackey white gloves wearing Bastist, and those bad dressing snake charming Holy Rollers.

AL right' Alright' Progressive are misologists, and Pentecostals need to get some. But lightening up Damm!
It's just one day out of the year for God sakes?

Yes it's one day. But do we have to do the same ting over and over again, Sending some one balloons to their office is boring> I bet folks will listen to the same so call fuck music again. These new voice talking about sex in every other word, No talent numbskulls. How about we go back to real music?

Folks need to plan a real Valentine Night.

Start out with some White boy Bobby Cowell, That will put her in the mood.

I hope folks have gotten a baby sitter for those damm pain in the ass mumblecrust kids?

Playing on my Ipod right now!
Suck my pussy by Pussy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gq9i-YyWces&feature=related

Folks are right about you shadow, what kind of music is this? No way this is Valentine music?

Lol I didn't say this music. Brotha calm down.

Here let me school ya on the fine points of getting some.

AS I said, make sure those damm rug crawlers are taking care of.

Change the damm sheets, or buy some new ones, and not that cheap shit ether.

Get your play list ready,

Issac Hays
Hyperbolicsyllabicsesquedaly
http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=issac+Hays+Hyperbolicsyllabicsesquedalymistic+song&view=detail&mid=BFE7AD2C5C18FCBD903BBFE7AD2C5C18FCBD903B&first=0&FORM=LKVR4

Toni Braxton You're makin me High
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKm3IJKHCOo&feature=related

Orgasm Music Enigma
Slow Down Morcheeba
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZqBGCXCXIY&feature=related

Toni Braxton Let it Flow
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOEeLMuYPEQ&feature=related

Enigma Love me
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YilRXuWSXfY&feature=related

Buddha Bar
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyGFoH5Aq5k&feature=related

Everything by the
Delfonics

and the Isleys, do I need to say more?

Man this stuff is great , I'm on planet Hellion right now?

Make sure you text her to put on the underwear from the back of the drawer, The stuff you had to buy for her for Christmas. The underwear she was saving for Raul, for their after noon hookup, when you go out of town the next time.

Shadow, my honey don't cheat.

Lol if you say so,

Shadow don't fuck with me ok?

Are you not tired of going out and getting so so food? Or the speical? Fixed some thing new, at her place, or yours. And you are going to need two sets of food, before sex and after sex.

And please order yourself some mosoto wine before the crowd buy the shit out.

Four Bottles. And do forget the two bottle of 5 hour pick me up.

Man! where have you been? Dumb ass youngins!

Put the lime in the coconut, and she's feel better, put the lime in the coconut, then you get to fuck her. Lol lol .

Man! Pout the 5 hour in the wine, Do you want her to be sleep or so sloppy if like have sex with a plate of noodles. Besides, you want her to be able to keep up with you' Right?

Playing on my ipod right now
Tevin Campbell
Eye to Eye

knock knock!

Come on in, the door is open.

What's happening?

Lol Shadow old asses is trying to hook me up with the finer points of getting away from the same old same old.

Did you say Shadow is doing this?

Fuck you too,

Panko' please stop' what have you brothas been drink I can smell yawl fumosities

How many brothas go out or stay home and make some heavy meal, you need to keep thing light.
How many times have you had to hear, I'mm full ,I need to lay down? What happen then, she falls asleep. Or claims, she can't suck your dick, because it makes her throw up on a full stomach?

Keep things light

Click
Tangled and Dark
Bonnie Raitt

So what is this great advice beyond music?

GET some small tomato, scoop out the seeds and membrane, cook some herb stuffing mix or fix the shit yourself, but most brothas won't. Fried up some hot sausage. Mix stuffing with the sausage and either whole cut up pieces of Parmesan or Asaigo cheese. You can add more spices if you like? Like more oregano or crushed red peppers. Chooped fine thou. Put inside each tomatoe without breaking them. Pout a bit of tomato sauce in a greased baking dish. Just enough to keep the tomatoes from burning. Bake until they wrinkle a bit.
Shadow' brothas don't want to go to this much trouble.

Just how lazy can one get, in order to get some?

My lady won't even eat food with out some veggies, what about some veggies?

Ok? when you shop for the other stuff, get some baby bok choy, cut off the tough ends, and seperate the stalks, if you don't mind smelling up her place or yours, quick cook them in garlic, ginger with bacon. Pout some sesame seed oil mix with a bit of butter, pour over the bok choy. Plain and simple my brotha!. Not to much .
Add a few piece's of sliced hot pepper on top, if you like too?

Ok' ok' you right.

Click
Lick it before you stick it
Denise Lasalle
http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=Lick+it+before+you+stick+it+song&mid=F677A1476B82C7DE535FF677A1476B82C7DE535F&view=detail&FORM=VIRE5

Shadow you are as high as a sky right now aren't you? You playing lick it before you stick it song?

Lol lol

AS always some broths like to wait until the last fucking moment to get things done, for you ass holes,
you're are going to need a good DVD.

DVD?

YES” A good Chick DVD>Like 'Wit, or When Things fall apart with 50 cents' or maybe Ghost, or the Notebook or try Steel Magnolias.

WHY? My brotha? Why?

First, if you ass is late with everything, she needs something to do, since there won't be any fucking cell phone on. Take the damm batterys out of them. Shit. Mother fucking ephemeromorph's don't realize you are trying to get your groove on. She needs something to do while you are cooking or doing what ever it is you do when she is over your place, or hers. Lolol.

Shadow' that Chick shit is going to make her cry her fucking eyes.

Right on My brotha. That is the point. Crying clears her mixed up head and all she wants to do is be hugged. Man most brothas would skip dinner right now, and move right to bed and do some serious fucking. Don't do it. Lol She still needs to be feed.

Sistas love have sex after funerals, but is this the same thing?

Last edited by shadow777 on Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:25 am View user's profile Find all posts by shadow777 Send private message Send e-mail
shadow777

Joined15 Jul 2007
Posts4122
LocationThe Dark Shadows
Bank0
Bones25393.12 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Sort of. It almost as good as having morning sex. Sleep clear the mind of the crap, just as a chick movie does.

This is another plain and simple recipe for Valentine day?

Fish Me uniere for Two
Fish
1/4cup unbleached all-purpose flour
2 sole fillets or flounder fillets, each 5 to 6 ounces and 3/8 inch thick, patted dry with paper towels
Salt and ground black pepper
1tablespoon unsalted butter
Browned Butter
2tablespoons unsalted butter , cut into 2 pieces
1 1/2teaspoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
2teaspoons lemon juice from 1 lemon
1/2 lemon , cut in wedges for serving
1tablespoon vegetable oil
Instructions
1.1. FOR THE FISH: Adjust oven rack to lower-middle position, set 2 heatproof dinner plates on rack, and heat oven to 200 degrees. Place flour in large baking dish. Season both sides of each fillet generously with salt and pepper; let stand until fillets are glistening with moisture, about 5 minutes. Coat both sides of fillets with flour, shake off excess, and place in single layer on baking sheet.
2.2. Heat oil in 10-inch nonstick skillet over high heat until shimmering, then butter and swirl to coat pan bottom; when foaming subsides, carefully place fillets in skillet, bone-side down. Immediately reduce heat to medium-high and cook, without moving fish, until edges of fillets are opaque and bottom is golden brown, about 2 1/2 to 3 minutes. Using 2 spatulas, gently flip fillets (see illustration below) and cook on second side until thickest part of fillet easily separates into flakes when toothpick is inserted, about 2 minutes longer. Transfer fillets, one to each heated dinner plate, keeping bone- side up, and return plates to oven.
3.3. FOR THE BROWNED BUTTER: Heat butter in 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat until butter melts, 1 to 1 1/2 minutes. Continue to cook, swirling pan constantly, until butter is golden brown and has nutty aroma, 1 to 1 1/2 minutes; remove skillet from heat. Remove plates from oven and sprinkle fillets with parsley. Add lemon juice to browned butter and season to taste with salt; spoon sauce over fish and serve immediately with lemon wedges.
Or Cook some butter rice and add some saffron or not. Lol Cook one of those butter box rice dishes, or
Mexican yellow rice. Saute some onions and garlic in butter, Add some sliced Chorizo and Clams in the shells. You won't need hot sauce. Put rice on plate top with Chorizo and Clams

Playing on my ipod right now!
Fuck like a Beast W.A.S.P.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxHl3gr-WMM

Shadow' when I died, please don,t let anyone choose you for the music to be played during the service. Lol lol Your ipod is fucked up. Lol lol But I must admit, cooking this is very simple. I might try some of this Tuesday?

Wee' We Wee wwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Shadow what in the hell is wrong with you now?

I'm having a flash back to those Geico commericals with the PIG. We we weeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Listening to shadow could save you lots of time trying to get some. We we weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Yep! your ass is crazy!

After the sex and she is hungy as a mother.

Pout some more wine'
Take those shrimp you peeled and boil them in moscato wine a little salt and pepper and old bay,
Boil no more then 5 mins. Nothing worse then shoe leather shrimp. Or try this?

Moscato Marmalade Shrimp

The perfect marriage of citrus and sweetness. Serve alongside fresh salad greens and a glass of Oliver Moscato.
• 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
• 1 Tbs olive oil
• ½ cup Moscato
• 1 ½ Tbs orange marmalade
• thinly sliced scallions (garnish)

Marinade:
• 2 Tbs soy sauce
• 1 Tbs orange juice
• 2 Tbs Moscato
• 1 Tbs Hoisin sauce
• 1 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
Combine marinade ingredients and transfer to large zip-top bag.  Add shrimp and marinade for about 1 hour in the refrigerator.

Heat 1 Tbs oil in large skillet over medium heat.  Remove shrimp from marinade, reserving 1 Tbs marinade.  Sauté shrimp for about 3-4 minutes, just until cooked through.  Remove shrimp from pan.   Add 1/2 cup wine, marmalade, and 1 Tbs reserved marinade.  Increase heat, bring sauce to a boil, simmer and reduce until liquid is about half and sauce starts to thicken slightly.  Return shrimp to pan and heat through.
Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:28 am View user's profile Find all posts by shadow777 Send private message Send e-mail
shadow777

Joined15 Jul 2007
Posts4122
LocationThe Dark Shadows
Bank0
Bones25393.12 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Garnish with sliced scallions and serve with steamed rice or couscous.
I would go with the Couscous' Again if you plan, this will go off without a hitch?
Be it her place. Your place, marry or single.
Now if you have given her the 5 hour, you would still be fucking right now. With or without lub. Lol lol

Ok' My high is wearing off now. See yawl for Mother day sex, lol not with your mother damm it. Lol lol
IF you would have follow any of this shit. She will be at the damm fucking office, talking about you and what you fixes for her and your damm Dick, and not those damm fucking ballons.

And heel no i didn't use the damm speel checker, i was high remember?

Shadow what about dessert?

Huh?

Dessert Sistas love thier desserts?

Fuck? YOu brought her ten pounds of got damm chocolates. lay in bed the next morning and eat them off of her sweat scented body.

I bet you have some little wayne and lady gag gag on your Ipod DOn't you?

Go to hell Shadow!

Last edited by shadow777 on Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:30 am View user's profile Find all posts by shadow777 Send private message Send e-mail
Bootylicious

Joined14 Jun 2005
Posts8527
LocationYour Computer Screen!
Bank0
Bones95605.42 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote]The underwear she was saving for Raul, for their after noon hookup, when you go out of town the next time.[/quote]
[img]http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/7000/837514213.gif[/img][img]http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/3570/173836.gif[/img][img]http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/7000/837514213.gif[/img][img]http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/3570/173836.gif[/img][img]http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/7000/837514213.gif[/img][img]http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/3570/173836.gif[/img][img]http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/7000/837514213.gif[/img][img]http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/3570/173836.gif[/img]
Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:21 am View user's profile Find all posts by Bootylicious Send private message
MHC

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts22860
LocationSomewhere quietly gaining power...
Bank4294967295
Bones999999999.99 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[color=darkred]ROFL @ shadow and his "tips".

Nobody does it better, shadow.[/color] Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:01 pm View user's profile Find all posts by MHC Send private message
mack

Joined16 Jan 2002
Posts56791
LocationSnotlanta
Bank4294967295
Bones990061542.19 Bones

Post Reply with quote
OH.MY! Laughing
Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:47 pm View user's profile Find all posts by mack Send private message AIM Address
MHC

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts22860
LocationSomewhere quietly gaining power...
Bank4294967295
Bones999999999.99 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[color=darkred]I wanna know why he posted this in "Big Momma's House"!!! [/color] Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:52 pm View user's profile Find all posts by MHC Send private message
mikethought

Joined18 Jan 2008
Posts2881
Bank0
Bones10174.20 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="MrHardcandy"][color=darkred]I wanna know why he posted this in "Big Momma's House"!!! [/color] Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing[/quote] Cause he high as a maf***a, that's why! LOL Hey shadow, I thought the brown acid was supposed to be a bad trip?
Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:32 pm View user's profile Find all posts by mikethought Send private message
shadow777

Joined15 Jul 2007
Posts4122
LocationThe Dark Shadows
Bank0
Bones25393.12 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="MrHardcandy"][color=darkred]I wanna know why he posted this in "Big Momma's House"!!! [/color] Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing[/quote]

I thought i was suppose to post about food here? Confused Confused
Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:37 am View user's profile Find all posts by shadow777 Send private message Send e-mail
shadow777

Joined15 Jul 2007
Posts4122
LocationThe Dark Shadows
Bank0
Bones25393.12 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Damm it' I received your Tweet.

I sorry I misplaced part of the thread, so I had to wing a portion of the original posting.

Didn't it really make a difference?

Yes' it does. All parts are needed when writing something that is suppose to talk folks for one point to another. So post the missing parts or add them into the previous post.

Hey' wait a min? Shadow, you don't have a twitter account nor a Facebook page. And you've never send one damm text to anyone. So what's up with this tweet you received?
You may have a smart phone, but there is no way, you know how to use it?
So did you just receive a email?

Shadow, cound't you just read this with out getting on my case again?

Yes but it woundn't be as much funn?

It's weird that folks come down on so many reasons that WE do the things we do on this Valentines day? For God's sake, the priest had his head cut off, so folks could get married to whom ever they wanted to marry. I don't get the connection to balloons, flowers, dinner and Chocolates for the Sistas?

I do get the reasons for something light for the after sex event.

One dish Folks I think would love in this situation, is the Scotch Eggs?
Easy to fix right after or before and just cook right after.
Not much time to prepare. And you can even bake them.
Also I like to add parmesan or Parmigiana -Reggiano cheese to the bread crumbs.

1 1/4 pounds bulk country-style or herbed sausage
1 teaspoon crumbled dried sage
1/2 teaspoon dried thyme, crumbled
1/4 teaspoon cayenne
4 hard-boiled large eggs
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
2 raw large eggs, beaten lightly
1 cup fresh bread crumbs
vegetable oil for deep-frying the eggs
print a shopping list for this recipe

Preparation
In a large bowl combine well the sausage, the sage, the thyme, and the cayenne, divide the mixture into 4 equal portions, and flatten each portion into a thin round. Enclose each hard-boiled egg completely in 1 of the sausage rounds, patting the sausage into place. Dredge the sausage-coated eggs in the flour, shaking off the excess, dip them in the raw eggs, letting the excess drip off, and roll them gently in the bread crumbs, coating them well. In a deep fryer heat 2 1/2 inches of the oil to 350°F. and in it fry the Scotch eggs, 2 at a time, turning them and transferring them to paper towels to drain with a slotted spoon as they are done, for 10 minutes.

Read More http://www.epicurious.com:80/recipes/food/views/Scotch-Eggs-11508#ixzz1mPjI3cBm

Shadow how many roses or other types of flowers did you steal one by one to make a dozen?
Or did you do your usual and make sistas feel guilty and give you one?

Why are you hating on me , because sistas want to give me a rose?
Player hater! There is nothing wrong with sistas Consumate? Wrong word.
Corniculate?,, Nah' wrong again. What is the right word? Compensate? Damm!, No!

Shadow? Over here!

What?

The word you are looking for is 'Accommodate'

Emp? There is nothing wrong with satas accommodating Shadow”

Anyway. AS in keeping with the light theme, And making sure, She wowed a bit? Whip this on her?

Salmon Steaks with Spicy Tomato Sauce
Ingredients
1 tablespoon caraway seeds
8 tablespoons (or more) sunflower oil, divided
3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
4 8-ounce 1 1/4"-thick, 6"-long salmon steaks (preferably wild)
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
6 garlic cloves, coarsely chopped
1 serrano chile (with seeds), chopped
2 teaspoons paprika
1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
1/4 teaspoon (generous) cayenne pepper
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
2 tablespoons tomato paste
2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
2 teaspoons sugar
2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
Lemon wedges
Preparation
Toast caraway seeds in a small dry skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until slightly darker in color and aromatic, about 2 minutes. Remove from skillet and let cool. Finely grind in a spice mill; set aside.
Heat 2 Tbsp. oil in a large heavy skillet over medium-high heat. Place flour in an 8x8x2" baking dish or a shallow wide bowl. Season fish with salt and pepper. Place fish in flour and turn to coat; shake off excess. Working in 2 batches, cook salmon until golden, about 2 minutes per side. Transfer fish to a plate; wipe out skillet and set aside.
Purée garlic, chile, paprika, cumin, cayenne, cinnamon, caraway, and 2 Tbsp. oil in a food processor, adding more oil by teaspoonfuls to garlic paste if needed.
Heat remaining 4 Tbsp. oil in reserved skillet over medium heat. Add garlic paste. Cook, stirring, for 30 seconds (do not burn). Carefully (mixture will splatter) add tomato paste and 1/2 cup water to skillet and bring to a simmer; continue simmering for 30 seconds. Stir in lemon juice and sugar. Season with salt and pepper.
Return fish to skillet and bring to a gentle simmer. Cover pan; reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until fish is just cooked through, 7–11 minutes. Remove pan from heat, uncover, and let cool slightly.
Divide the salmon and sauce among plates. Sprinkle cilantro over. Serve warm or at room temperature with lemon wedges alongside.

I hope folks took the next day off. Hell' Folks take off for every thing else. Putting up with your parner. ,, ??? I mean. Spending quality time with your lover.

Add to Play list for the after SEX

Some thing Inside / Bonney james
You are my Sun shine Ojay's
I 've got so much to give, Barry White / deep voice bastard/ Yes' I'm debacchating
Tender Love Forc's Md's
I've got love on my mind'
The Stylistics, Thank You Baby
Piano in the Dark, Patrice Rushen, Man' this is a great song for love?

Reason I love you stones
I was checking this site out , looking for some new porn items, sorry? I mean this year's friends gifts.
When I saw these. By why use some one else's words , Check out the Dollar store or Home depot and get our own rocks and write you own love words on them. AS many as you would like. Put them in a nice crystal dish or something , and your lovey can pick one a day and carry the message with them all say, thinking about your behind. Lol lol
http://gifts.redenvelope.com/gifts/reasons-I-love-you-stones-30002394?REF=REDSRCHmsftkwd_the+red+door+gifts_b_BRAND&PRID=srchribbonfive&tile=hmpg_hero1&viewpos=3&trackingpgroup=rvfav

yea ! Yea! Valentines time is almost over, and most folks are in bed. talking about How Obama is going to screw them over in the coming year, lol and Pacco was wondering how I was going to add politics to this. Lol lol but really! in bed doing their thing. Lol lol so just save this for next year. Or this week end, since some of you might not be able to take off to get some?
Valentine Food! Lol lol

Poached Pears with Cardamom and Saffron
"This is the magic of saffron," Ottolenghi says of one of the simplest recipes included in the new book. "A few ingredients manage to give the pears an almost regal look that's quite spectacular."

Read More http://www.bonappetit.com/recipes/2012/01/poached-pears-with-cardamom-and-saffron#ixzz1mPubLMEr

Ingredients
1/2 tablespoon cardamom pods
2 cups dry white wine
3/4 cup sugar
1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
1/4 teaspoon saffron threads
Pinch of kosher salt
4 firm pears, peeled, stems intact
1 6-ounce container crème fraîche
Preparation
Gently crush cardamom with a rolling pin or the bottom of a skillet to slightly crack open pods without releasing seeds. Combine cardamom, wine, sugar, lemon juice, saffron, and salt in a medium saucepan over medium heat, stirring until sugar dissolves. Bring to a simmer. Add pears; add water if needed to completely submerge pears. Cover with lid slightly ajar and simmer, turning occasionally, until pears are tender but not mushy, about 30 minutes.
Using a slotted spoon, transfer pears to a plate. Increase heat and boil poaching liquid until reduced to 1 cup, 10–15 minutes. DO AHEAD: Can be made 8 hours ahead. Cover and refrigerate pears. Let syrup stand at room temperature. Rewarm syrup before continuing.
Spoon some of syrup over cold or room-temperature pears. Serve with a dollop of crème fraîche; pass remaining syrup.

Ok' it's time for me to stop this maddess?

But before I go. Brothas I hope you shaved those balls Clean? That Poached Pear recipe reminded me.
A little know secret of the Sistas Circle is that Borthas don't shave them enough, and sistas love them some clean shaven balls. So Slap on that cream and get at it. Lol I hope some of you brothas don't try to use a razor?, lol lol

Broths don't let the sistas off the hook again this year? Why?
Take the headaches, period, phones call to whom ever, for hours. Sick, job related work at home, falling asleep, kids, waxing legs and shit, reading, tv, Movies, et et et. This is your one day. For some good sex. Don't blow it. Your next day for sex is Mothers day months away.

And no got damm Balloons!

“Forget the Former Things
do not dwell on the past”

Isaiah 43:18
Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:35 am View user's profile Find all posts by shadow777 Send private message Send e-mail
mikethought

Joined18 Jan 2008
Posts2881
Bank0
Bones10174.20 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Ugh, I hate Boney James, before, after, or during sex.
Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:22 pm View user's profile Find all posts by mikethought Send private message

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Big Momma's House All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: