Forum IndexRegisterGamesSearchFAQBankMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
From the WTF Files...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 94, 95, 96 ... 155, 156, 157  Next

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Da Corner View previous topic
View next topic

From the WTF Files...
DamnYouAll

Joined08 Mar 2005
Posts9973
LocationThrowin' some D's on it!!!
Bank0
Bones66448.94 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="westphilly37"]I heard a part of this report this morning. SC and GA are right up there with MS.[/quote]

These people need to get a damn clue.
Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:25 pm View user's profile Find all posts by DamnYouAll Send private message
QTPie

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts74993
LocationSinnin' and fallin' short.
Bank4294967295
Bones999999999.99 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="bb74"][url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaAd8OuwwPk]Sweet Brown ain't got time for bronchitis!!![/url]

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing[/quote]

How is this real? Laughing
Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:28 pm View user's profile Find all posts by QTPie Send private message
bb74

Joined14 Nov 2002
Posts64999
LocationDon't Worry About It
Bank4294967295
Bones127358.74 Bones

Post Reply with quote
I asked the person that sent it to me if it was some kind of skit. Laughing Laughing
Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:34 pm View user's profile Find all posts by bb74 Send private message
DamnYouAll

Joined08 Mar 2005
Posts9973
Bank0
Bones66448.94 Bones

Post Reply with quote
As if this place wasn't unhealthy enough.

Burger King Bacon Sundae Pops Up In Test Run At Nashville Location
Posted: 04/10/2012 10:33 am Updated: 04/10/2012 12:06 pm

Burger King made waves last week when it revealed a big slate of new menu items, which some said brought the chain's menu a lot closer to rival McDonald's. But now it looks like that was just the beginning of the changes afoot at the number three burger chain. A tipster wrote into GrubGrade to say that one Burger King in Nashville, Tenn., recently unveiled a whole host of menu items that have never before been spotted at the chain -- including a new bacon sundae.

That's right: ice cream topped with bacon, the ultimate in low-brow culinary indulgence, is coming to Burger King. Or at least it's coming to one Burger King.

The new delight may have been inspired by bacon-ice cream combos at smaller fast food chains Denny's and Jack in the Box. The latter, a bacon milkshake, inspired a national fervor despite the fact that it contained no real bacon and the widely-held opinion that it tasted awful. So if the bacon sundae is actually good -- and it doesn't look bad, in pictures on Instagram and Twitter -- it could be a huge hit.

The other items being tested at the Nashville location include sweet potato french fries and pulled pork sandwiches. We wish we could say that we've never had a meal involving pulled pork, sweet potato fries and sugary bacon. But that would be a lie.
Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:09 pm View user's profile Find all posts by DamnYouAll Send private message
bb74

Joined14 Nov 2002
Posts64999
Bank4294967295
Bones127358.74 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[url=http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/man-commits-10-felonies-9-hours-231718822.html]Man Allegedly Commits 10 Felonies in 9 Hours[/url]

This dude went cray. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:52 pm View user's profile Find all posts by bb74 Send private message
DamnYouAll

Joined08 Mar 2005
Posts9973
Bank0
Bones66448.94 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="bb74"][url=http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/man-commits-10-felonies-9-hours-231718822.html]Man Allegedly Commits 10 Felonies in 9 Hours[/url]

This dude went cray. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing[/quote]

Of course there was a Wal-Mart involved. lmao
Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:00 pm View user's profile Find all posts by DamnYouAll Send private message
bb74

Joined14 Nov 2002
Posts64999
Bank4294967295
Bones127358.74 Bones

Post Reply with quote
The best part was him crying while robbing folks at gunpoint. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:06 pm View user's profile Find all posts by bb74 Send private message
ingenue

Joined04 Apr 2005
Posts41761
Bank4294967295
Bones68364.93 Bones

Post Reply with quote
A mess! I would be MORTIFIED if I went to my office and found it covered in poop. Laughing
Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:36 pm View user's profile Find all posts by ingenue Send private message
MHC

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts22860
LocationSomewhere quietly gaining power...
Bank4294967295
Bones999999999.99 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="QTPie"][quote="bb74"][url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaAd8OuwwPk]Sweet Brown ain't got time for bronchitis!!![/url]

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing[/quote]

How is this real? Laughing[/quote]

[color=darkred]I fell the fuck out on that!! [/color] Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:54 pm View user's profile Find all posts by MHC Send private message
MHC

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts22860
Bank4294967295
Bones999999999.99 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="bb74"][url=http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/man-commits-10-felonies-9-hours-231718822.html]Man Allegedly Commits 10 Felonies in 9 Hours[/url]

This dude went cray. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing[/quote]

[color=darkred]They must have effed up his Big Mac at the Greyhound McD's.[/color]
Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:59 pm View user's profile Find all posts by MHC Send private message
westphilly37

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts15181
LocationGA Central
Bank4294967295
Bones40261.00 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote]'Dead' baby found alive and well in morgue

An infant is making an amazing recovery after being found alive in a refrigerated morgue in Argentina -- 12 hours after she was declared dead. The premature girl's grieving parents were told she was stillborn, but they found her breathing in her coffin when they asked to see her body. "That night I went with my husband to where the coffin was and he opened it up," said mom Analia Bouter. "Immediately I heard her cry." Remarkably, the baby is said to be in "good health" and has appropriately been named Luz Milagros, which translates to "miracle's light." The region's undersecretary for health, meanwhile, has vowed to investigate the "disgraceful" incident.
[/quote]
Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:37 pm View user's profile Find all posts by westphilly37 Send private message
MHC

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts22860
Bank4294967295
Bones999999999.99 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="westphilly37"][quote]'Dead' baby found alive and well in morgue

An infant is making an amazing recovery after being found alive in a refrigerated morgue in Argentina -- 12 hours after she was declared dead. The premature girl's grieving parents were told she was stillborn, but they found her breathing in her coffin when they asked to see her body. "That night I went with my husband to where the coffin was and he opened it up," said mom Analia Bouter. "Immediately I heard her cry." Remarkably, the baby is said to be in "good health" and has appropriately been named Luz Milagros, which translates to "miracle's light." The region's undersecretary for health, meanwhile, has vowed to investigate the "disgraceful" incident.
[/quote][/quote]

[color=darkred]Damn...that's like the most fucked up good news ever! [/color] Laughing
Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:40 pm View user's profile Find all posts by MHC Send private message
QTPie

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts74993
LocationSinnin' and fallin' short.
Bank4294967295
Bones999999999.99 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Newark Mayor Cory Booker was taken to a hospital tonight for treatment of smoke inhalation he suffered trying to rescue his next-door neighbors from their burning house.
"I just grabbed her and whipped her out of the bed," Booker said in recounting the fire. Booker told The Star-Ledger he also suffered second-degree burns on his hand.
The fire started in a two-story building on Hawthorne Avenue in the Upper Clinton Hill neighborhood, shortly before the mayor arrived home after a television interview with News 12 New Jersey.

Five people were taken to the hospital for treatment: the mayor, a woman from the house and three members of his security detail. The woman was listed in stable condition at Saint Barnabas Medical Center in Livingston with burns to her back and neck.
Newark Fire Director Fateen Ziyad said after the mayor arrived home he saw flames and smoke from the second floor of the building next to his home, and no residents outside,
Booker rushed in and his security detail followed him, Ziyad said.
As fire and EMS arrived, they administered oxygen to Booker and his security detail and took the mayor to the hospital. Newark Fire Chief John Centanni was at the hospital with Booker and said the mayor and his detail were "banged up" but would be fine. The residents of the building also appeared to be okay.
Centanni said the mayor executed a professional rescue and possibly saved the life of one resident.

After being released from the hospital, Booker recounted his experience at the fire and said he thought he might have to jump out of a window because of the heavy flames.
"We got everybody out of the house, but their daughter’s screaming, ‘I’m upstairs!’ " he told The Star-Ledger.
One of his security officers, Detective Alex Rodriguez, tried to stop him from going back in.
Rodriguez had been posted at Booker’s house in the mayor’s absence. The other two detectives, Duran Santos and Al-Tariq Whitley, were accompanying Booker from the television interview.

"Now we actually get into a fight because his job is to protect me," Booker said of Rodriguez.
Booker said when he reached the second floor, he was engulfed in flames and smoke.
"I suddenly had the realization that I can’t find this woman." Booker said. "I look behind me and see the flames and I think "I’m not going to get out of here. Suddenly I was at peace with the fact that I was going to jump out the window."
Then he heard her cries in a back bedroom.

"I just grabbed her and whipped her out of the bed," Booker said. The two made their way downstairs, where they both collapsed, Booker said.
Rodriguez, who had helped others out of the house said when he saw the mayor go in, he thought his career in protection was over.
"Once he went in, I said, 'Oh my goodness, this is it.' " Rodriguez, 39, said.
Before Booker arrived, Rodriguez had alerted two women who lived on the first floor of a fire and then rushed to the second floor, said Ziyad. There, an elderly man was inside trying to put out the fire, which had started in the kitchen.

Centanni said the mayor executed a professional rescue and possibly saved the life of one resident. "He was wrestling with his detail trying to keep him out of there," Centanni said, but added that the mayor got past them.
Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:43 pm View user's profile Find all posts by QTPie Send private message
mack

Joined16 Jan 2002
Posts56791
LocationSnotlanta
Bank4294967295
Bones990061542.19 Bones

Post Reply with quote
What a man! Wow
Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:28 pm View user's profile Find all posts by mack Send private message AIM Address
NEAquarius

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts15542
Locationhere, there, everywhere
Bank0
Bones33553.70 Bones

Post Reply with quote
I know all the other mayors must hate him. You know their constituents are saying how come you can't fix potholes but Cory Booker is out there shoveling snow and rescuing people from burning buildings. Laughing
Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:30 pm View user's profile Find all posts by NEAquarius Send private message
MHC

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts22860
Bank4294967295
Bones999999999.99 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[color=darkred]I keep wanting to call him "Chukii". Laughing Laughing Laughing [/color]
Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:46 pm View user's profile Find all posts by MHC Send private message
bb74

Joined14 Nov 2002
Posts64999
Bank4294967295
Bones127358.74 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="NEAquarius"]I know all the other mayors must hate him. You know their constituents are saying how come you can't fix potholes but Cory Booker is out there shoveling snow and rescuing people from burning buildings. Laughing[/quote]

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Such a contrast with our mayor. He can't even [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5DwLQoGfDI]throw a decent first pitch.[/url] Laughing
Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:06 pm View user's profile Find all posts by bb74 Send private message
amethyst

Joined20 Jan 2002
Posts16439
LocationThe Woods
Bank4294967295
Bones2317.57 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Sagging pants gets man 3 days in jail

PRATTVILLE — A Prattville man was given a three-day jail sentence Tuesday for contempt of court after his wardrobe didn’t pass judicial muster.

LaMarcus D. Ramsey, 20, was in Autauga County Circuit Court to enter a plea on a charge of receiving stolen property. Circuit Judge John Bush took exception to the fact that Ramsey’s blue jeans were sagging too low. The three-day stint will be served in the Autauga Metro jail.

“You are in contempt of court because you showed your butt in court,” a visibly irate Bush told Ramsey. “You can spend three days in jail. When you get out you can buy pants that fit, or at least get a belt to hold up your pants so your underwear doesn’t show.”
Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:25 pm View user's profile Find all posts by amethyst Send private message AIM Address
ingenue

Joined04 Apr 2005
Posts41761
Bank4294967295
Bones68364.93 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="amethyst"]Sagging pants gets man 3 days in jail

PRATTVILLE — A Prattville man was given a three-day jail sentence Tuesday for contempt of court after his wardrobe didn’t pass judicial muster.

LaMarcus D. Ramsey, 20, was in Autauga County Circuit Court to enter a plea on a charge of receiving stolen property. Circuit Judge John Bush took exception to the fact that Ramsey’s blue jeans were sagging too low. The three-day stint will be served in the Autauga Metro jail.

[b]“You are in contempt of court because you showed your butt in court,” a visibly irate Bush told Ramsey. “You can spend three days in jail. When you get out you can buy pants that fit, or at least get a belt to hold up your pants so your underwear doesn’t show.”[/b][/quote]

I love this judge. Laughing Laughing Laughing

It's amazing how many people think this is cute. You look like a moron. Seriously.
Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:37 pm View user's profile Find all posts by ingenue Send private message
westphilly37

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts15181
LocationGA Central
Bank4294967295
Bones40261.00 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="amethyst"]Sagging pants gets man 3 days in jail

“You are in contempt of court because you showed your butt in court,” a visibly irate Bush told Ramsey. “You can spend three days in jail. When you get out you can buy pants that fit, or at least get a belt to hold up your pants so your underwear doesn’t show.”[/quote]

Laughing Laughing Laughing

He showed his ass for real. Nobody wants to see that.
Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:12 pm View user's profile Find all posts by westphilly37 Send private message

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Da Corner All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 94, 95, 96 ... 155, 156, 157  Next
Page 95 of 157

Jump to: