Forum IndexRegisterGamesSearchFAQBankMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
From the WTF Files...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 97, 98, 99 ... 155, 156, 157  Next

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Da Corner View previous topic
View next topic

From the WTF Files...
DamnYouAll

Joined08 Mar 2005
Posts9973
LocationThrowin' some D's on it!!!
Bank0
Bones66448.94 Bones

Post Reply with quote
BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! I.am.dead!!!

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-njWR8aW48&sns=fb]Mississippi Mass Choir featuring Sweet Brown!!!!!![/url]

ROTFLMBAO!!!
Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:51 pm View user's profile Find all posts by DamnYouAll Send private message
DamnYouAll

Joined08 Mar 2005
Posts9973
Bank0
Bones66448.94 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Cops Take School Kids' DNA in Murder Case
By Alyssa Newcomb | ABC News Blogs – 14 hours ago

Samples of DNA were collected without parental consent from students at a Sacramento, Calif., middle school in connection with the murder of an 8 th grade student who was found stabbed, strangled and beaten to death near the dugout of a local park.

The Sacramento Sheriff's Department, which has been spearheading the investigation into the murder of Jessica Funk-Haslam, 13, said parental consent was not required in the DNA collection and interview of minors, several of whom were taken out of class during the day last week at Albert Einstein Middle School.

"These are interviews, not interrogations," Sheriff's Deputy Jason Ramos told ABCNews.com. "They are all consensual. Once it's done, there is a mechanism in place for school administrators to notify parents."

Ramos said the DNA collection was done at the time of the interview so efforts didn't have to be "duplicated." Ramos cautioned that the collection did not necessarily mean authorities had a DNA profile of the suspect.

Over the past few weeks, police have sifted through a number of leads and alibis but have been unable to name a suspect in Jessica's murder.

The teen's body was found at Rosemont Community Park on the morning of March 6. Jessica was reportedly arguing with her mother the night before and voluntarily left her home and boarded local transportation to a local park.

There is nothing under California law that prohibits DNA collection of consenting minors, said John Myers, a professor at the McGeorge School of Law in Sacramento.

"I think the answer is, kids can consent, and if they consented and it was knowing and intelligent, [law enforcement] can do the search," he told the Sacramento Bee.

Ramos said last week's DNA collection was not the first time detectives visited the school and that he expects they'll be back for more follow-up.

He declined to say how many students have been interviewed, but said students who spoke with detectives were sent home with contact information to give to their parents.

"The parents have been completely supportive of it, in fact advocating our detectives do that for the benefit of excluding their children," Ramos said. "We've gotten a lot of positive feedback."

But one parent who said her son was interviewed wasn't happy with the process.

"My child's in a room with two detectives being questioned and grilled and I'm sure he was quite frightened, which is very upsetting," Michaela Brown told the Los Angeles Times.

Gabe Ross, of the Sacramento City Unified School District, said the school immediately made efforts to notify parents by phone and also sent home a letter. However, Ross said the school would not stand in the way of the investigation.

"We're not in a position to interfere in any way with the law enforcement investigation. If and when law enforcement wants to interview our students, we inform parents immediately," Ross said.
Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:00 pm View user's profile Find all posts by DamnYouAll Send private message
DamnYouAll

Joined08 Mar 2005
Posts9973
Bank0
Bones66448.94 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Gotdamn!!!! This chick got [url=http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhZH0T6j5C9f09mDTR]beat the fuck down[/url] on her own doorstep over some Twitter beef!!!!
Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:57 pm View user's profile Find all posts by DamnYouAll Send private message
noirprncess

Joined27 Sep 2005
Posts18132
LocationNorthern NJ
Bank4294967295
Bones29117.66 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Its always a smart move to steal gas then post pics on Facebook right?

Facebook photo of gas theft from police car leads to arrest

[img]http://www.wlky.com/image/view/-/11161352/highRes/1/-/maxh/460/maxw/620/-/45mecxz/-/Michael-Baker.jpg[/img]

JENKINS, Ky. -

There it was on Facebook for all to see - Michael Baker with a gas can, a siphon hose stuck into a police cruiser and a middle finger raised defiantly.

Among those who saw it were Jenkins Police officials. They arrested 20-year-old Michael Baker on Monday and charged him with theft by unlawful taking.

Baker told WYMT-TV in Hazard there wasn't much fuel in the car to siphon and the stunt on Friday was intended as a joke. Baker's girlfriend snapped the photo and posted it.

Police didn't laugh. Chief Allen Bormes said if Baker would steal from police, he'd steal from "just about anybody."

Authorities say they plan to buy lockable gas caps.
Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:03 pm View user's profile Find all posts by noirprncess Send private message Yahoo Messenger
aisha

Joined04 Mar 2002
Posts13144
LocationWhy? You wanna come over?
Bank0
Bones26969.84 Bones

Post Reply with quote
So basically 4th Amendment and age and ability to consent to intrusion. Not to mention 5th Amendment rights mean NOTHING to these fools. Wow.

[quote="DamnYouAll"]Cops Take School Kids' DNA in Murder Case
"[b]These are interviews, not interrogations," [/b]Sheriff's Deputy Jason Ramos told ABCNews.com. "They are all consensual. [b]Once it's done, there is a mechanism in place for school administrators to notify parents."[/b][/quote]

I can't wait to see how this goes over and is NOT fruit of a poisonous tree. *smh*

[quote="Professor paid by the PoPo Laughing"]There is nothing under California law that prohibits DNA collection of [b]consenting minors[/b], said John Myers, a professor at the McGeorge School of Law in Sacramento.

"I think the answer is, kids can consent, and if they consented and it was knowing [b]and intelligent[/b], [law enforcement] can do the search," he told the Sacramento Bee.[/quote]

Love how he threw "intelligent" in there.

[quote="School Board Running Scurred"]Gabe Ross, of the Sacramento City Unified School District, [b]said the school immediately made efforts to notify parents by phone and also sent home a letter. [/b]However, Ross said the school would not stand in the way of the investigation.

"We're not in a position to interfere in any way with the law enforcement investigation. If and when law enforcement wants to interview our students, we inform parents immediately," Ross said.[/quote]

Love how they put everything on the PoPo, let's see if that stands up in court. It ain't a locker people!

Sheesh.
Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:10 pm View user's profile Find all posts by aisha Send private message
DamnYouAll

Joined08 Mar 2005
Posts9973
Bank0
Bones66448.94 Bones

Post Reply with quote
So a minor can't consent to sex, but they can consent to having their DNA taken????? Lawsuit!
Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:53 pm View user's profile Find all posts by DamnYouAll Send private message
QTPie

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts74993
LocationSinnin' and fallin' short.
Bank4294967295
Bones999999999.99 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[img]http://bossip.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/kenneth_turner.jpg[/img]

[b]Man Stomps Pregnant Woman's Stomach in Fridley Assault[/b]

Kenneth Turner charged with Attempted Murder
Updated: Tuesday, 17 Apr 2012, 4:25 PM CDT
Published : Tuesday, 17 Apr 2012, 12:45 PM CDT

ANOKA COUNTY, Minn. - A 28-year-old man is charged with attempted murder of an unborn child after allegedly ordering his pregnant ex-girlfriend to lay on her back so he could stomp on her stomp her stomach with both feet during a domestic assault in Fridley, Minn.

According to the criminal complaint, Kenneth Turner went into ex-girlfriend’s apartment in Fridley early Friday and assaulted her for more than three hours by punching her, kicking her and pulling her hair. Turner then ordered the woman, who is pregnant, to lie on her back on the bed and then stomped on her stomach with both feet, the complaint states.

Turner reportedly told the woman she “did not deserve the baby” so he “was going to kill it.” The woman suffered blood loss and experienced significant pain in her abdomen due to the injuries.

“This type of criminal behavior is shocking and will be dealt with severely if these allegations are proven,” said Anoka County Attorney Tony Palumbo.

Anoka County Judge Douglas B. Meslow set bail for Turner at $500,000 and banned Turner from having contact with the woman. Turner’s next court date is May 14.

Authorities continue to investigate the assault.
Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:21 pm View user's profile Find all posts by QTPie Send private message
westphilly37

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts15181
LocationGA Central
Bank4294967295
Bones40261.00 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Confused Confused

His ass needs to go under the jail.
Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:33 pm View user's profile Find all posts by westphilly37 Send private message
noirprncess

Joined27 Sep 2005
Posts18132
LocationNorthern NJ
Bank4294967295
Bones29117.66 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Wow
Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:42 pm View user's profile Find all posts by noirprncess Send private message Yahoo Messenger
DamnYouAll

Joined08 Mar 2005
Posts9973
Bank0
Bones66448.94 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="westphilly37"]Confused Confused

His ass needs to go under the jail.[/quote]

After they make him lie on his back and stomp on his nuts.
Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:59 pm View user's profile Find all posts by DamnYouAll Send private message
westphilly37

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts15181
LocationGA Central
Bank4294967295
Bones40261.00 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Are you fuckin' kidding me?

[quote]Foolish teacher arrested for firing blanks at his students

Students at a vocational school who just wanted to learn how to weld were afraid for their lives when their teacher lined them up, pulled a gun from his waistband and started firing blanks at them. Police in Abingdon, Va., say Manuael Ernest Dillow got the attention of his 12 students and lined them up near a large garage door and then fired off between four and 10 rounds. Students said the sound was similar to that of an actual firearm and left them afraid for their lives. No students were injured, and police haven't stated why the instructor pulled the stunt, but he's facing 12 felony charges of brandishing a firearm, each of which can carry up to five years in jail.[/quote]

Confused Confused

http://now.msn.com/now/0419-teacher-fires-blanks-at-students.aspx#scptm2
Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:35 am View user's profile Find all posts by westphilly37 Send private message
BishopTuTu

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts43669
LocationMD
Bank4294967295
Bones86572.28 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="DamnYouAll"]So a minor can't consent to sex, but they can consent to having their DNA taken????? Lawsuit![/quote]

I was thinking the SAME thing. It makes no sense.
Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:12 am View user's profile Find all posts by BishopTuTu Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
DamnYouAll

Joined08 Mar 2005
Posts9973
Bank0
Bones66448.94 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Baltimore Woman, 90, Locks Police Officer in Basement, Wins $95,000 Settlement
Posted: 04/19/2012 4:40 pm Updated: 04/19/2012 5:11 pm

In one of the more unusual police brutality lawsuits in recent years, 90-year-old Baltimore resident Venus Green was awarded a $95,000 settlement earlier this month after a 2009 incident in which she locked a police officer in the basement of her home.

According to WBAL TV, police came to Green's home after her grandson Tallie had been shot. Green told the TV station that Tallie had been shot at a convenience store, but officers insisted it happened in Green's home, and that Tallie had either been shot by Green or had shot himself. With that, one officer forced his way into her home, without a warrant, toward the basement where Tallie lived to look for blood or other evidence.

Green told WBAL the officer shoved her, pushed her over a chair, handcuffed her and insulted her. When the officer then went into her basement, she says she shut the door and locked him inside. She later brought a civil rights lawsuit, and in early April accepted the city's settlement offer. "[I'm a] law-abiding citizen," Green told WBAL. "I've never been arrested, I paid my taxes, owned my home, my husband died 34 years ago. [I] raised my son and I have been brutally abused. I feel like the police department needs to go back to school."

Green now seems destined to become part of Baltimore lore. In an April 10 Baltimore Sun op-ed, Stevenson University assistant professor Heather Harris deemed her a "fierce angel," a reference to the book by Sheri Parks. It's a phrase Parks uses "to describe an African-American woman who is almost impossibly strong and selfless."

WBAL reports that the city of Baltimore has paid out nearly $17 million over the last two years in police brutality settlements. Baltimore Brew reports the city has spent another $10.4 million defending lawsuits in court, and more are on the way. One couple who claims they were illegally searched and harassed by police looking for drugs has been approved for $155,000, and a motorcyclist struck by a Baltimore cop is due another $115,000.

The city has been subject to several suits from citizens who were arrested, harassed or threatened for recording on-duty police officers, despite the fact that the state's courts and attorney general have ruled that doing so isn't illegal. The Baltimore Police Department finally issued a directive to its officers not to arrest citizens for recording officers in public places, but according to some reports, police subsequently arrested camera and cell phone-toting citizens for loitering.

Baltimore City Council President Bernard Young seems less concerned about the possibility that police are violating the rights of Baltimore citizens than the fact that citizens who seek compensation are hurting the city's bottom line. Young voted against the settlement for Ms. Green, explaining that he was "tired of the police department bleeding money."
Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:18 am View user's profile Find all posts by DamnYouAll Send private message
NEAquarius

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts15542
Locationhere, there, everywhere
Bank0
Bones33553.70 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Teen Girl Arrested After Brutal Fight Over Twitter Beef
By Vibe | April 19th, 2012

Tashay D. Edwards, a 19-year-old Ohio native, was arrested Monday (April 16) after brutally assaulting another young girl over a Twitter beef. A video of the incident, filmed by Edwards’ friends, was posted to WorldStar Hip-Hop on Wednesday (April 1Cool, and the girls received internet fame instantly. With over 2 million views by the afternoon, the entire ordeal has been a trending topic on the social network.

In the one-minute clip, Edwards arrives to the victim’s house, brings up the Twitter argument and proceeds to drag, stomp and beat the girl from her door to the sidewalk. The scene is quite graphic and is a sad realization of how seriously things can be taken over “disrespectful” behavior on the internet.

Honestly, the images these young girls absorb from watching reality TV don’t help. These acts are celebrated and praised, which is clearly seen by several of the Twitterverse reactions. Without placing too much blame solely on others, watching grown women bicker, fight and attempt to kill one another over blog posts or what they perceive to be slick comments is seemingly affecting the minds of the youth.

Throw a blow over a blog? Drag a girl from her home over an e-shot? What’s next?!

Thankfully, this Edwards girl will be brought to justice.

http://www.vibevixen.com/2012/04/tashay-edwards-teen-girl-arrested-after-brutal-fight-over-twitter-beef/2/
Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:20 pm View user's profile Find all posts by NEAquarius Send private message
bb74

Joined14 Nov 2002
Posts64999
LocationDon't Worry About It
Bank4294967295
Bones127358.74 Bones

Post Reply with quote
People are awfully brave, showing up on folks' doorsteps to start fights & such. I was always taught you [b]never[/b] go to somebody's house because you don't know what (or who) they have in there. Start fights in neutral territory. Laughing But it seems like not many people are much interested in actually raising their kids these days. They sure are breeding them, though. Confused

I'm still Confused @ that punk nigga stomping on that pregnant girl's belly. WTF man? Send him behind the shed with her daddy or uncles or brothers or cousins...or all of them at once.
Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:24 pm View user's profile Find all posts by bb74 Send private message
MHC

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts22860
LocationSomewhere quietly gaining power...
Bank4294967295
Bones999999999.99 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[color=darkred]I'm serious...after this Trayvonn thing and everything else, somebody showing up on my doorstep with some bullshit is going to wind up giving a piece of their mind to my front lawn. Nobody's going to protect me but me, and I may even get thrown in jail for doing it, but my family and home are going to be secure. Fuck that, man...fuck it all.[/color]
Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:32 pm View user's profile Find all posts by MHC Send private message
westphilly37

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts15181
LocationGA Central
Bank4294967295
Bones40261.00 Bones

Post Reply with quote
If a fool insists on following me or getting in my space I'm not asking any questions. I'm busting caps.

The end.
Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:21 pm View user's profile Find all posts by westphilly37 Send private message
amethyst

Joined20 Jan 2002
Posts16439
LocationThe Woods
Bank4294967295
Bones2317.57 Bones

Post Reply with quote
State bans beer brand over its dirty name

BIRMINGHAM — You can buy Fat Bastard wine in Alabama, but you’ll have to go elsewhere for Dirty Bastard beer.

The state alcoholic beverage control agency said Thursday it has banned the sale of Dirty Bastard beer in the state because of the profanity on its label.

Beer and wine are commonly sold in grocery and convenience stores and anyone can see the labels, so staff members rejected the brand because parents may not want young people to see rough language on the shelves, said Bob Martin, an attorney with the Alabama Alcoholic Beverage Control Board.

“That’s the whole reason for the rule, to keep dirty pictures and dirty words away from children,” he said. “Personally, I believe the staff made the right call.”

Workers at the agency consulted sources including the Federal Communications Commission and Wikipedia to develop a list of objectionable words that should not appear on product labels, Martin said, and the list includes “bastard.”

The state allows the sale of Fat Bastard wine and also approved the sale of another brand of beer called Raging Bitch, Martin said, but both of those decisions were made years ago.

“I have no idea how or why or exactly when that went through,” he said.

He said the agency considered revoking those earlier approvals when it denied the application for Dirty Bastard, but officials decided against such action.

The maker of Dirty Bastard, Grand Rapids, Mich.-based Founders Brewing Co., can appeal the decision to the agency’s board, which meets next month. A company spokesman did not immediately return a message seeking comment.

Alabama gained notice a few years ago for banning a wine brand that featured a nude nymph on its label. Its decision on the beer is opposed by Free The Hops, a group that advocates for new beer brands in Alabama.

More than one-third of Alabama’s 67 counties still prohibit the sale of alcohol, and all but two counties in north Alabama are dry.
Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:30 am View user's profile Find all posts by amethyst Send private message AIM Address
mack

Joined16 Jan 2002
Posts56791
LocationSnotlanta
Bank4294967295
Bones990061542.19 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="westphilly37"]Confused Confused

His ass needs to go under the jail.[/quote]

He needs to be put under the jail, and ShayShay needs to be put under there, too. Confused
Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 am View user's profile Find all posts by mack Send private message AIM Address
DamnYouAll

Joined08 Mar 2005
Posts9973
Bank0
Bones66448.94 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Anders Behring Breivik Trial: Norway Gunman Complains Of Being 'Subjected To Racism'
By KARL RITTER and JULIA GRONNEVET 04/23/12 09:48 AM ET

OSLO, Norway -- Anxious to prove he's not insane, confessed mass killer Anders Behring Breivik told a court Monday that questions about his mental health are part of a racist plot to discredit his extreme anti-Muslim ideology.

Breivik, who has admitted to killing 77 people in a bombing and youth camp massacre, said that no one would have asked for a psychiatric examination had he been a "bearded jihadist."

"But because I am a militant nationalist, I am being subjected to grave racism," he said. "They are trying to delegitimize everything I stand for."

Breivik rejects criminal guilt for the rampage on July 22, saying the victims had betrayed their country by embracing immigration.

Even the defense admits there is virtually no chance of an acquittal, so the key issue to be determined in the trial is whether Breivik is criminally insane.

Two psychiatric examinations reached opposite conclusions on that point. In a statement to the court, the Norwegian Board of Forensic Medicine asked for additional information from two pscyhiatrists who found Breivik sane, saying their report was incomplete.

Breivik himself insists he is sane, and accuses the prosecutors of trying to make him look irrational.

"I know I'm at risk of ending up at an insane asylum, and I'm going to do what I can to avoid that," he told the court.

Breivik became defensive as prosecutors quizzed him about sections of the 1,500-page manifesto he posted online before the attacks. It describes uniforms, medals, greetings and codes of conduct for the "Knights Templar" militant group that he claims to belong to. Prosecutors don't believe it exists.

In one section, read by prosecutor Svein Holden, Breivik speculated that in his future society, the loyalty of potential knights might be tested by asking them to undergo surgical amputation and castration. Breivik chastised the prosecutor for what he called "low blows" and said the segment was taken out of context.

Breivik, 33, showed no remorse as he continued his shocking testimony about his shooting spree at the annual summer youth camp of the governing Labor Party.

Calling the rampage "necessary," Breivik compared being shunned by those close to him to the grief of the bereaved.

"The only difference was that for my part it was a choice," he said.

The self-styled crusader apologized to the family of a pub owner who was among the eight people killed in the blast outside the government offices in Oslo, saying it was not his intention to kill "civilians."

Holden asked him if he wanted to express a similar apology to the families of the other victims, including the 69 killed on the youth camp on Utoya island.

"No I don't," Breivik said. "Utoya is a political indoctrination camp."

"I see all multicultural political activists as monsters, as evil monsters who wish to eradicate our people, our ethnic group, our culture and our country," he said.

Jon Hestnes, who heads a support group for victims' families and survivors, told The Associated Press it was "gruesome" to listen to Breivik's apology.

"It's an insult to the 76 other people who actually died because of that man," Hestnes said.

"He's not in our world. He isn't, and he doesn't have humanity at all. The way I slap little mosquitoes in the summer, that's how he is about human lives," Hestnes said.

Speaking calmly, Breivik said he used a handgun to kill victims if the distance was less than 10 meters. Otherwise he used his rifle.

Asked why he spared one man who survived the shooting spree, Breivik said he thought it was because the man's appearance made him look "right wing-oriented."

"When I looked at him I saw myself," Breivik said. "I think that was the reason that I didn't fire shots at him."

If found sane Breivik would face 21 years in prison, though he can be held longer if deemed a danger to society. If sentenced to psychiatric care, in theory he would be released once he's no longer deemed psychotic and dangerous.
Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:37 pm View user's profile Find all posts by DamnYouAll Send private message

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Da Corner All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 97, 98, 99 ... 155, 156, 157  Next
Page 98 of 157

Jump to: