Forum IndexRegisterGamesSearchFAQBankMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
I'm working out every day... what is imma do wit' my hair?

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Big Momma's House View previous topic
View next topic

I'm working out every day... what is imma do wit' my hair?
Achtung

Joined05 Mar 2002
Posts6376
LocationDeutschland
Bank4294967295
Bones438699.67 Bones

Post I'm working out every day... what is imma do wit' my hair? Reply with quote
Yep, another one.

I'm a pseudo-natural. I say that because I don't know what the true definition of "natural" is -- I don't have relaxer or use heat in my hair. I usually do a wash and go style. BUT I only wash my hair 1x per week and try not to get it wet every day in the shower, even if I spritz it to pep it up some.

Now that I'm working out daily - zumba, running, weight training - I'm finding that my normally cute and curly do is a little sad and saggy. Today I have it pulled back into a ponytail. I don't want to sacrifice the hair did for gym did.

Suggestions? And no, I'm not getting braids. I work at a Fortune 100 company. While some women can pull off that look, I'm not one of them. (BB you know what I'm talking about.)
Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:55 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Achtung Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
NEAquarius

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts15542
Locationhere, there, everywhere
Bank0
Bones33553.70 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Hey Lady (waving). If you go to the vixen forum there's a whole thread on that with some good suggestions. We don't bite. Laughing
Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:03 pm View user's profile Find all posts by NEAquarius Send private message
bb74

Joined14 Nov 2002
Posts64999
LocationDon't Worry About It
Bank4294967295
Bones127358.74 Bones

Post Reply with quote
She ain't comin' in there, she's morally opposed. Laughing

When do you work out, AchNutt...before or after work?
Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:11 pm View user's profile Find all posts by bb74 Send private message
Achtung

Joined05 Mar 2002
Posts6376
LocationDeutschland
Bank4294967295
Bones438699.67 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="bb74"]She ain't comin' in there, she's morally opposed. Laughing

When do you work out, AchNutt...before or after work?[/quote]

alkgdj;alkdsjf;lkhsadg;lj I am not MORALLY OPPOSED. I just... forget about Vixen cuz yall talk about some nassy ish in there.

BB I work out after work. I will text you a pic of what my hurr looks like today. I would be embarrassed, but I am far too tired from all the work outs I've been doing lately. Laughing
Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:25 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Achtung Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Achtung

Joined05 Mar 2002
Posts6376
LocationDeutschland
Bank4294967295
Bones438699.67 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="NEAquarius"]Hey Lady (waving). If you go to the vixen forum there's a whole thread on that with some good suggestions. We don't bite. Laughing[/quote]

Heeeeeey, NEA! I just checked -- I don't have a Vixen. I think you siditty broads kicked me out. Laughing
Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:26 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Achtung Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
NEAquarius

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts15542
Locationhere, there, everywhere
Bank0
Bones33553.70 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Laughing ask mack to let you in. Laughing
Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:28 pm View user's profile Find all posts by NEAquarius Send private message
bb74

Joined14 Nov 2002
Posts64999
LocationDon't Worry About It
Bank4294967295
Bones127358.74 Bones

Post Reply with quote
I didn't know your ass was ever in. Laughing Lemme track down an admin to give you access. Laughing

In the meantime, you know my hair is wack so I could never do wash n go's like the rest of you hoes. Generally I wear twist outs, so when I work out I stick my hair up on my head in a high ponytail. I always have to re-twist at night, though. One of the wash n go types will have to tell you how they refresh theirs, I honestly have no idea and I hate you all anyway for being able to rock that look. Rolling Eyes
Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:37 pm View user's profile Find all posts by bb74 Send private message

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Big Momma's House All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: