Forum IndexRegisterGamesSearchFAQBankMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Stop and Frisk. Were the Police Wrong?

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Da Corner View previous topic
View next topic

Stop and Frisk. Were the Police Wrong?
QTPie

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts74993
LocationSinnin' and fallin' short.
Bank4294967295
Bones999999999.99 Bones

Post Stop and Frisk. Were the Police Wrong? Reply with quote
Root? Your thoughts...

Razz

[b]YouTube video shows ugly side of police 'stop and frisk'[/b]
Published time: October 14, 2013 15:50

As debate over the merits of “stop and frisk” policing continues, a new YouTube video has added fuel to the fire by revealing the disturbing tactics of two Philadelphia officers.

Titled “Police unlawful harassment and racial profiling,” the video is dated Sept. 27 and shows two pedestrians being stopped by police officers after saying “hi” to a third, unseen individual on the street.

"You don't say 'Hi' to strangers,"one officer, identified as Philip Nace by the Philadelphia Daily News, said as he confronts the two pedestrians and pushes one against the car. The other individual is recording the scene on his smartphone as it unfolds.

After Nace tells the man to put his phone away because he’s “under investigation,” the phone is set down but continues to record.

“Investigation of what? I was walking,” the man said, to which the officer replies,“That’s not what I saw … if you keep running your mouth I’ll split your wig open.”

[size=16][b]VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4exZ-jXgWE [/b][/size]

[img]http://rt.com/files/news/20/c2/50/00/1-1.jpg[/img]

Read the rest [i][url=http://rt.com/usa/video-shows-stop-frisk-181/]here[/url][/i].
Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:13 pm View user's profile Find all posts by QTPie Send private message
DamnYouAll

Joined08 Mar 2005
Posts9973
LocationThrowin' some D's on it!!!
Bank0
Bones66448.94 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Sickening behavior by these cops. $20 says the people they stopped were black. And how nice of the cop to inject his political beliefs into this. Sounds like a Tea Party member.
Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:25 pm View user's profile Find all posts by DamnYouAll Send private message
BishopTuTu

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts43669
LocationMD
Bank4294967295
Bones86572.28 Bones

Post Reply with quote
I saw this last night and BOTH of their asses need to be fired. Fuck Philly!
Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:16 pm View user's profile Find all posts by BishopTuTu Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
MHC

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts22860
LocationSomewhere quietly gaining power...
Bank4294967295
Bones999999999.99 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[color=darkred]Is it me, or does asshole cop look a lot like Bob Barr?[/color]
Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:02 pm View user's profile Find all posts by MHC Send private message

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Da Corner All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: