Forum IndexRegisterGamesSearchFAQBankMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Scandal
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Celebrity Gossip View previous topic
View next topic

Scandal
MHC

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts22860
LocationSomewhere quietly gaining power...
Bank4294967295
Bones999999999.99 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="bb74"]10) Why is everybody fuckin' everywhere BUT on a bed? We're all over 30 here, fuckin' on a kitchen butcher block is really not what's up. [/quote]

[color=darkred]Bwahahahaha!

Proof you've been married too long. I remember how y'all used to clown me years ago when I was bitching about not having enough butcher block kitchen sex in my life. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

But wait,

[quote="On FB last night, chocdiva"]Did she just ask her jump off to save her side piece? Where they do that at![/quote]

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Although I think it was unnecessary because Liv's dad was going to cave for Sunday dinner, the quote of the night was...

[i]How Presidential are my balls now, Cy?[/i][/color]

Mad Laughing Mad Laughing Mad
Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:16 pm View user's profile Find all posts by MHC Send private message
Bootylicious

Joined14 Jun 2005
Posts8527
LocationYour Computer Screen!
Bank0
Bones95605.42 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="MHC"][quote="bb74"]10) Why is everybody fuckin' everywhere BUT on a bed? We're all over 30 here, fuckin' on a kitchen butcher block is really not what's up. [/quote]

Proof you've been married too long. I remember how y'all used to clown me years ago when I was bitching about not having enough butcher block kitchen sex in my life. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

But wait,

[quote="On FB last night, chocdiva"]Did she just ask her jump off to save her side piece? Where they do that at![/quote]

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Although I think it was unnecessary because Liv's dad was going to cave for Sunday dinner, the quote of the night was...

[b][i]How Presidential are my balls now, Cy?[/i][/b][/color]

Mad Laughing Mad Laughing Mad[/quote]
[img]http://awesomelyluvvie.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Presidential-Balls.gif[/img] Laughing Laughing

[color=olive]My favorite quote of the night....[/color]
[img]http://awesomelyluvvie.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/On-dime-1.gif[/img] Shocked
Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:02 am View user's profile Find all posts by Bootylicious Send private message
bb74

Joined14 Nov 2002
Posts64999
LocationDon't Worry About It
Bank4294967295
Bones127358.74 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="MHC"][quote="bb74"]10) Why is everybody fuckin' everywhere BUT on a bed? We're all over 30 here, fuckin' on a kitchen butcher block is really not what's up. [/quote]

Proof you've been married too long. I remember how y'all used to clown me years ago when I was bitching about not having enough butcher block kitchen sex in my life. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing [/color][/quote]

No, that's proof that I am damn near 40. Laughing I'm not saying to NEVER have sex in other places than the bed, but all the time? No ma'am and no sir. That shit is not comfortable and I don't care what anybody says about it. Laughing Laughing

Now what I need to know is what this Remington problem is all about.
Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:22 pm View user's profile Find all posts by bb74 Send private message
DamnYouAll

Joined08 Mar 2005
Posts9973
LocationThrowin' some D's on it!!!
Bank0
Bones66448.94 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Yea, we all wanna know that. Jake and Fitz must have done some serious dirt overseas.
Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:36 pm View user's profile Find all posts by DamnYouAll Send private message
delta84

Joined21 Nov 2002
Posts29053
Locationhigh school hell
Bank4294967295
Bones29798.51 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="DamnYouAll"]Yea, we all wanna know that. Jake and Fitz must have done some serious dirt overseas.[/quote]

For it to truly be Scandal worthy, they killed an American soldier or traded an American's life for their own to survive.
Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:48 pm View user's profile Find all posts by delta84 Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Bootylicious

Joined14 Jun 2005
Posts8527
Bank0
Bones95605.42 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[color=olive]I suspect Huck & Jake are part of a "hypnotic sleeper" assassination unit. When Daddy Polk told Huck his package was inside waiting for him, Huck did not hesitate. Package must have been Huck's wake up password to follow a kill order w/o questioning.
Jake was released from the hole for a very specific reason. Yet, he has no clue as to why. I suspect he also has a wake up password that only Daddy Polk knows to make him do his bidding when it's time to kill.[/color]
Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:48 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Bootylicious Send private message
bb74

Joined14 Nov 2002
Posts64999
LocationDon't Worry About It
Bank4294967295
Bones127358.74 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Soooo...Operation Remington involves President Ghost, Daddy Carbuncle, Jake, Huck, Cyrus the Virus...good grief. Ghost & Carbuncle meeting up at the end of the episode, Jake spying & eavesdropping on Daddy Carbuncle & Cyrus, etc. etc...good stuff is afoot.

Quinn is still getting on my nerves. She better leave Huck alone before he snaps her neck.

I keep hearing that Harrison's character is going to be developed this season. I hope that's true. Shonda needs to hop to it.

I guess the senator's wife had a bit of built up rage. Shocked Of course, she took it out on the wrong person. Figures.
Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:12 pm View user's profile Find all posts by bb74 Send private message
DamnYouAll

Joined08 Mar 2005
Posts9973
Bank0
Bones66448.94 Bones

Post Reply with quote
How did you come up with Daddy Carbuncle? LOL!!! Still mad about President Ghost. lmao!!!

I keep forgetting that Abby is an undercover freak. David was like, "is that a picture of your......" LOL!!!

Mellie didn't quite know how to react when Fitz was holding her hand in a moment of comfort. She was looking like, "does not compute!" LOL!!!!

I'm interested to see how they develop the story with Lisa Kudrow's character as a potential opponent for Fitz.
Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:05 pm View user's profile Find all posts by DamnYouAll Send private message
mack

Joined16 Jan 2002
Posts56791
LocationSnotlanta
Bank4294967295
Bones990061542.19 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="delta84"][quote="DamnYouAll"]Yea, we all wanna know that. Jake and Fitz must have done some serious dirt overseas.[/quote]

For it to truly be Scandal worthy, they killed an American soldier or traded an American's life for their own to survive.[/quote]

That's why it was so easy for Fitz to kill Verna. She was not his first ...
Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:22 pm View user's profile Find all posts by mack Send private message AIM Address
delta84

Joined21 Nov 2002
Posts29053
Locationhigh school hell
Bank4294967295
Bones29798.51 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="mack"][quote="delta84"][quote="DamnYouAll"]Yea, we all wanna know that. Jake and Fitz must have done some serious dirt overseas.[/quote]

For it to truly be Scandal worthy, they killed an American soldier or traded an American's life for their own to survive.[/quote]

That's why it was so easy for Fitz to kill Verna. She was not his first ...[/quote]

Hmmmmm...didn't think about this.

Daddy Carbunkle? Laughing Laughing
Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:58 pm View user's profile Find all posts by delta84 Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
MHC

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts22860
LocationSomewhere quietly gaining power...
Bank4294967295
Bones999999999.99 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[color=darkred]They just don't know...Liv was keeping Fitz from being [i][b]that[/b][/i] nigga.[/color]
Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:09 pm View user's profile Find all posts by MHC Send private message
not4uplayer

Joined18 Jan 2002
Posts8112
LocationTexas
Bank4294967295
Bones9779.73 Bones

Post Reply with quote
WOW...Fitz tried to shut down the section? He'd better keep his mind off Liv's Dad, Cyrus tried to tell him. Shocked

Mellie has NO shame, really? You are going to ask Liv to come back KNOWING Fitz is going to be knocking the dust off her in every closet everywhere? Really? *smh* Winning means everything to some people, I'm not feeling that.

Cyrus, please shut your boyfriend/husband down, I'm tired of him trying to break a story every 12 minutes.

Huck and Captain Jack need to stop digging around in Fitz' past. They aren't bullet proof and Daddy will have them tortured or worse and not think twice about it. I'm not feeling their theory, WHY would Fitz kill Liv's Mom? She was important enough to take out 300 other people? Her husband could have had her taken care of with ONE word....I'm not buying it. Try again Shonda.

I love this show.
Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:04 am View user's profile Find all posts by not4uplayer Send private message
Bootylicious

Joined14 Jun 2005
Posts8527
Bank0
Bones95605.42 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote]Cyrus tried to tell him. [/quote]
[color=olive]What was Cyrus doing and/or who was he working for prior to being the prez adviser? He knows more secret stuff than the prez![/color]
Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:54 am View user's profile Find all posts by Bootylicious Send private message
DamnYouAll

Joined08 Mar 2005
Posts9973
Bank0
Bones66448.94 Bones

Post Reply with quote
You better believe that Mellie has a plan up her sleeve. She wasn't begging Liv to come back out of the goodness of her heart.

Quinn, aka Baby Huck, done went and got her a gun. Who is she gonna end up shooting? lol

A lot of people have a theory that Liv's mother really isn't dead.
Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:55 am View user's profile Find all posts by DamnYouAll Send private message
Bootylicious

Joined14 Jun 2005
Posts8527
Bank0
Bones95605.42 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="DamnYouAll"]

A lot of people have a theory that Liv's mother really isn't dead.[/quote]
[color=olive]I hope the writers aren't going the way of Gothika [/color] Rolling Eyes

[color=olive]Anybody notice when O was wearing that [i]"da shit"[/i] black & white gown, she was doing the Naomi strut down the hallway? Laughing Laughing [/color]
[img]http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view2/3597894/naomi-campbell-s-strut-o.gif[/img]
Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:20 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Bootylicious Send private message
not4uplayer

Joined18 Jan 2002
Posts8112
LocationTexas
Bank4294967295
Bones9779.73 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="DamnYouAll"]You better believe that Mellie has a plan up her sleeve. She wasn't begging Liv to come back out of the goodness of her heart.

Quinn, aka Baby Huck, done went and got her a gun. Who is she gonna end up shooting? lol

A lot of people have a theory that Liv's mother really isn't dead.[/quote]

I think Mellie wants to continue to be wife to the President at all costs. Even if it means her hubby is knocking boots with the help. It's all about image with some folks but who knows, we will see.

Quinn is going to shoot herself. She's an idiot.

I had that thought too but that's a hell of a story, sacrificing hundreds of others to cover one death? Naw. Well maybe she wasn't the target, maybe it was a good cover to disappear but since her hubby is under everything I'd think he would have known whatever she tried.

Poor Liv is as programmed as Huck and Captain Jack. Daddy has done a number on everybody.
Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:09 pm View user's profile Find all posts by not4uplayer Send private message
delta84

Joined21 Nov 2002
Posts29053
Locationhigh school hell
Bank4294967295
Bones29798.51 Bones

Post Reply with quote
I don't think Momma Pope was the target....Rowan is too powerful and Fitz doesn't know anything about B316 so why would he kill her? I think he shot down a friendly by mistake and they needed a war, so they used it to their advantage. Plus I believe there were more people involved in Fitz's run for office than we are aware of...AND I think Rowan didn't care that Olivia was knocking boots with Fitz. He probably thought she wouldn't fall in love and that he might get "another" inside man in the Oval Office....but Liv messed that up by falling in love.

Mellie needs to be FLOTUS...it is her identity...hell yes she gave Liv the green light to sleep with Fitz if it made him look and act happy...hell actually be happy again for the campaign. She knows she ain't rocking his socks.
Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:49 pm View user's profile Find all posts by delta84 Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
DamnYouAll

Joined08 Mar 2005
Posts9973
Bank0
Bones66448.94 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Khandi Alexander Joins 'Scandal' As Olivia Pope's Mom
Posted: 11/05/2013 6:10 pm EST | Updated: 11/05/2013 6:13 pm EST

Khandi Alexander has been cast on "Scandal" in a key role.

According to The Hollywood Reporter, the "Treme" star will play Maya Lewis, Olivia Pope's dead (for now?) mom. Look for Alexander to maker her debut in the Thursday, Nov. 7 episode of the hit ABC series.

THR reports Alexander's character will appear in flashbacks because SPOILER ALERT, Maya Lewis was killed in a plane crash that President Fitzgerald Grant (Tony Goldwyn) may be responsible for. Huck (Guillermo Diaz) and Jake (Scott Foley) discovered the president's involvement in the plane crash during the Thursday, Oct. 31 episode of "Scandal."

Other "Scandal" Season 3 guest stars have included Lisa Kudrow, Cynthia Stevenson and Emmy-winner Dan Bucatinsky.

Alexander will also be seen in the final season of "Treme" beginning on Sunday, Dec. 1. Her other TV credits include "ER," "NewsRadio" and "CSI: Miami."
Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:43 am View user's profile Find all posts by DamnYouAll Send private message
not4uplayer

Joined18 Jan 2002
Posts8112
LocationTexas
Bank4294967295
Bones9779.73 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Interesting. Great flash back. Cute Little Olivia and the Daddy had HAIR. LOL

Fitz' face gave it away, he knows what happened to that flight. Perhaps he didn't shoot it down but he knows what happened.

Huck was serious about sending Quinn away, she's going to wind up in the box finding all about the section. Maybe she'll STFU then.
Razz
Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:00 pm View user's profile Find all posts by not4uplayer Send private message
delta84

Joined21 Nov 2002
Posts29053
Locationhigh school hell
Bank4294967295
Bones29798.51 Bones

Post Reply with quote
All of last night's episode had me Shocked
Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:16 pm View user's profile Find all posts by delta84 Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Celebrity Gossip All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
Page 22 of 25

Jump to: