Forum IndexRegisterGamesSearchFAQBankMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Florida teen dead over loud-music complaint
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Da Corner View previous topic
View next topic

Florida teen dead over loud-music complaint
shadow777

Joined15 Jul 2007
Posts4119
LocationThe Dark Shadows
Bank0
Bones25378.12 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="BishopTuTu"][quote="shadow777"][quote="BishopTuTu"]shadow shut the fuck up. You have NO proof he was ghetto. Stop this bullshit dude. I'm all for opinions but when you just copy and paste bullshit AND when you attempt to write your own thoughts they make no sense. Just stop.[/quote]

You really need to get out more?

[b]Who in the hell said he was a ghetto kid? [/b]NO where in text did i say one word about the teens, not one word So what in the hell are you bitching about? Copy and paste?

The first section is from the law from that county. So how is that Bullshit? It is the facts that part of the case will be based on, Again ? Waht bull shit? The second part is about how there were two murders both made no sense. So what part of this was bull shit? I understand libs hate facts, but you are going to live with it.

And last, if you can show me where i posted any thoughts of my own in that retort, I will personally buy you any item of your choosing and deliver it to your door step or any other place of your choosing.

Now go sit down, have some green tea and chill! It can be a pain, when one finds out, they are wrong as hell![/quote]

READ the shit you copy and paste dude. Go up and READ it. That's why you need to communicate your OWN thoughts and not GOP talking points.[/quote]

What Gop talking points? One part is the facts from the law in FLorida. How is this GOp points? That second part is from Police records and liberal news papers. SO again, Where is the GOP's talking points?
i did not included my own thoughts because, Just as others are, I am sick and tired of folks getting to take-a-way everyone's quailty of life, because they just They don't give a fuck about anyone but them-selfs? And didn't want to cloud my response to the issue.

There have been times, when i wish i had a gun to shoot the hell out of radio/cd player being play so damm loud you can hear it from a mile away. I would bet that most folks have had to put up with these little bastards, showing not one once of common sense, and thought about shooting the hell out of them?
No' in this case, the young man didn't deserve to be killed.
Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:50 pm View user's profile Find all posts by shadow777 Send private message Send e-mail
shadow777

Joined15 Jul 2007
Posts4119
LocationThe Dark Shadows
Bank0
Bones25378.12 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Exactly what I said earlier today. I was asking someone what is going on with all these weapon toting, big-assed men being afraid of Black boys. I honestly think these are not accidents. I don't know whether Black men and boys are being targeted deliberately or subconsciously, but it is very obvious that white men are feeling their world shrinking and they are panicking. Their world has been shrinking ever since they sailed away from the shores of Europe and discovered that the rest of the world was so much bigger than where they came from and was populated by people who don't look like them.

Targeting Black men is an attempt to reduce his ability to procreate. If he cannot be incarcerated, then he needs to be killed because he is a threat.

A car full of Black children playing loud music is "threatening." A car full of white children doing the same is just kids letting off steam. They actually ride around playing more loud rap music that Black kids do.

The world is skewed.

Mack" i think we are some what on the same page? AS the world is no doubt 'skewed?
Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:56 pm View user's profile Find all posts by shadow777 Send private message Send e-mail
shadow777

Joined15 Jul 2007
Posts4119
LocationThe Dark Shadows
Bank0
Bones25378.12 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="MrHardcandy"][color=darkred]shadow believes that laws prohibitng the lynching young Black men is exactly what's wrong with this country.

Oh wait...he qualified it by saying "white and black thugs"...so he was being fair.

Prediction: shadow will retort with something akin to "what about the young Afrikans killed by these other black ghetto thugs"...oh sorry, he already did that.[/color][/quote]

And again folks don't read the entire retort as written?
I did not post that quote, nor write the body. And yes! What is the difference between some crazy ass white trash, and one of our own, murdering over loud music, or looking at someone the wrong way, or wearing the wrong colors?

When will it be time for us to do more then get angry over a Black man shot, by a single white man, then hundreds of Black men killed every day of the week by us. Check it out, Since The Florida killing, how many Black men have die at our hands across this country?
You add this to the Killings in the womb, and Obama's new killing of the old folks?
Just when will we get outrage? When there are no longer any black men?

I've posted one county in this nation, That is hell.
You can add
Phila, Detroit, New York, BAltimore, DC, Atlanta, and Connecticut.
Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:50 pm View user's profile Find all posts by shadow777 Send private message Send e-mail
westphilly37

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts15181
LocationGA Central
Bank4294967295
Bones40261.00 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="shadow777"][quote="MrHardcandy"][color=darkred]shadow believes that laws prohibitng the lynching young Black men is exactly what's wrong with this country.

Oh wait...he qualified it by saying "white and black thugs"...so he was being fair.

Prediction: shadow will retort with something akin to "what about the young Afrikans killed by these other black ghetto thugs"...oh sorry, he already did that.[/color][/quote]

I did not post that quote, nor write the body. And yes! What is the difference between some crazy ass white trash, and one of our own, murdering over loud music, or looking at someone the wrong way, or wearing the wrong colors?

When will it be time for us to do more then get angry over a Black man shot, by a single white man, [b]then hundreds of Black men killed every day of the week by us. [/b]Check it out, Since The Florida killing, how many Black men have die at our hands across this country?
You add this to the Killings in the womb, and Obama's new killing of the old folks?

You can add
Phila, Detroit, New York, BAltimore, DC, Atlanta, and Connecticut.[/quote]

And white men are killing each other more and more everyday as well. Black women don't have market cornered on abortion and WTF are you talking regarding Obama killing old folk? Confused Confused
Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:03 am View user's profile Find all posts by westphilly37 Send private message
shadow777

Joined15 Jul 2007
Posts4119
LocationThe Dark Shadows
Bank0
Bones25378.12 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="westphilly37"][quote="shadow777"][quote="MrHardcandy"][color=darkred]shadow believes that laws prohibitng the lynching young Black men is exactly what's wrong with this country.

When will it be time for us to do more then get angry over a Black man shot, by a single white man, [b]then hundreds of Black men killed every day of the week by us. [/b]Check it out, Since The Florida killing, how many Black men have die at our hands across this country?

You can add
Phila, Detroit, New York, BAltimore, DC, Atlanta, and Connecticut.[/quote]

And white men are killing each other more and more everyday as well. Black women don't have market cornered on abortion and WTF are you talking regarding Obama killing old folk? Confused Confused[/quote]

What is the reasoning for saying, that white men kill each other everyday? The point is that we only get upset over a sick ass white man killing a black man? WE say nothing when a Black man kills another black man. I have post the facts on this.

Case in point, BLack man shoots BLack football player, at Morgan state college. Where is the same outrage as the white man shooting a black man?

Where is all of this compassion, from us when others are killed over nothing?
{Bow and arrow-type' attack leaves 3 dead in Casper, Wyo., including 2 in college classroom}
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/11/30/15574250-bow-and-arrow-type-attack-leaves-3-dead-in-casper-wyo-including-2-in-college-classroom-officials-say?lite

No! Brown sistas don't have a monopoly on killing babies, But they do have a monopoly on killing black / brown babies in the womb.
If you looking up

The new death panel that is in the new Obama care, you would know of the deaths that will be happening because of this bill, most folks didn't want.
Obama adviser admits: 'We need death panels'
Makes shocking admission about Obamacare, advocates rationing for elderly A top Democrat strategist and donor who served as President Obama’s lead auto-industry adviser recently conceded that the rationing of heath services under Obamacare is “inevitable.”

Steven Rattner advocated that such rationing should target elderly patients, while stating, “We need death panels.”

DENVER — During Wednesday evening’s presidential debate, President Barack Obama repeated his support for the controversial Medicare Independent Payment Advisory Board (IPAB) — often dubbed by conservatives as Obamacare’s “death panels”

one of the health care overhaul’s downsides is that “it puts in place an unelected board that’s going to tell people ultimately what kind of treatments they can have. "the complete lives system"
Dis-allowing such effective drugs as Avastin..." is one starting point to ration care, which leads to death.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/10/03/obama-backs-ipab-death-panel-again-despite-bipartisan-support-for-repeal/#ixzz2Dw3FaATk

" If we respect our self it's easier to respect other people"
John Singleton
Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:25 pm View user's profile Find all posts by shadow777 Send private message Send e-mail
MHC

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts22860
LocationSomewhere quietly gaining power...
Bank4294967295
Bones999999999.99 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[color=darkred]shadow...there was a neighborhood rally/meeting in Atlanta this weekend to address the senseless shootings/murders of 3 young children in their homes by perps firing into the homes from outside. There was a blurb mentioning it on local radio. There is NO searchable coverage of the rally. Preachers, teachers, community activists, and elected officials were in attendance.

NO COVERAGE.

Black people don't lay down and "take this stuff" as far as Black on Black crime is concerned. The NEWS STORY that gets RATINGS is when a white man kills a Black kid under questionable circumstances and claims "self defense".

Why??

Because it drags WHITE PEOPLE into the argument. WHITE PEOPLE who blow up the ratings watching, downloading, accessing, and commenting on those stories. Mainstream America could give a flying fuck about Black folks killing each other...so all media outlets do is feed them the stats and some of the more heinous cases. THAT perpetrates the notion that we're savages. They DON'T cover what communities do EVERY DAY to combat this, and they DON'T cover how police and public safety officials exacerbate the problem with their tactics and policies. THAT would make it look too much like we want better and that we need policies to change to help us out in those efforts.

But of course, it's too easy for people like you to just drink the kool-aid...and turn around and repeat the neo-con mantra through your red mustache.

PLEASE go somewhere with that bullshit....or at least get out there and SEE for yourself.[/color]
Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:23 pm View user's profile Find all posts by MHC Send private message
PM

Joined16 Jul 2008
Posts4721
LocationSomewhere drinking YOUR milkshake!
Bank0
Bones25271.48 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Another shooting incident, this time in Cleveland

[url=http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2012/12/13_cleveland_police_officers_w.html]13 Cleveland Police Officers Fired 137 Rounds Into Car, Killing Two[/url]

[quote]EAST CLEVELAND, Ohio -- Investigators will begin today interviewing the 13 Cleveland police officers who fired 137 bullets Thursday at a car, killing a Cleveland man and woman in East Cleveland after a high-speed chase.

Meanwhile, relatives of Malissa Williams, one of the two in the car, say they’re looking for answers about the circumstances that led to her violent death. They also say that Jeffery Follmer, president of the Cleveland Police Patrolmen’s Association, owes them an apology.

East Cleveland Sgt. Scott Gardner said the Cleveland officers have been on paid leave the last three days.

“It’s standard procedure based on psychiatric research that shows it is best to wait 72 hours before interviewing officers involved in shootings,” Gardner said. The time off is meant to allow the officers to reflect on the traumatic experience before being questioned, he said.

The chase began about 10:30 p.m. Thursday outside the Justice Center in downtown Cleveland. In a news conference Saturday, Follmer said two Cleveland officers heard a gunshot and believed it came from a 1979 Chevrolet Malibu belonging to Timothy Russell.

Russell, with Williams in his car, sped away.

The Bureau of Criminal Identification and Investigation has assigned two agents to assist the East Cleveland Police Department in unraveling what happened in the 26 minutes between when Cleveland officers heard a gunshot outside the Justice Center and Russell, 43, and Williams, 30, died in a hail of bullets. [/quote]

Click on the link for the full story.

Of course, there are questions about this. According to the article, the couple in the car led police on a high speed chase, after ramming a police car.

No gun was found.

13 cops.

137 rounds.
Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:54 pm View user's profile Find all posts by PM Send private message
westphilly37

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts15181
LocationGA Central
Bank4294967295
Bones40261.00 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Let's see the excuse they come up with on this shit. Confused
Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:29 am View user's profile Find all posts by westphilly37 Send private message
aisha

Joined04 Mar 2002
Posts13144
LocationWhy? You wanna come over?
Bank0
Bones26969.84 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="PM quoting article"]East Cleveland Sgt. Scott Gardner said the Cleveland officers have been on paid leave the last three days.

“It’s standard procedure based on psychiatric research that shows [b]it is best to wait 72 hours before interviewing officers [/b]involved in shootings,” Gardner said. [b]The time off is meant to allow the officers to reflect on the traumatic experience [/b]before being questioned, he said.[/quote]

Yet, the best time to question any other criminal is immediately following the incident so they can't sew down an alternate story? Yeah right. Confused
Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:46 pm View user's profile Find all posts by aisha Send private message
doro7

Joined28 Mar 2002
Posts1356
LocationChicago
Bank0
Bones3835.26 Bones

Post Reply with quote
I'm really concerned that Dunn might get off. IMO, they should have charged Dunn with voluntary manslaughter. That would've been a slam-dunk case, a certain conviction. With this murder case, they've not emphasized nearly enough that it wasn't an [i]argument[/i] between Dunn and Jordan Russell Davis, Davis was defending himself after Dunn [i]accosted[/i] those young men. An argument is assumed to be [i]mutually[/i] engaged, e.g. if some other dude and I argue over a woman at a club, and it escalates into a fight. They haven't hit directly enough that this wasn't a mutually-engaged argument. Dunn [i]charged[/i] at those kids, and any red-blooded 17-year-old American kid of any color would have reacted as Davis did. They haven't made that common-sense fact plain. They're oblivious to the likelihood that these white jurors will be affected by tribalism more than the [i]fact[/i] that Dunn, flying in the face of other actions he could have taken - moving his car to another spot, etc. - [i]chose[/i] to [i]initiate[/i] the conflict, which makes his claim of self-defense null and void.

If some black 40-year-old came across white kids blasting Metallica, Foo Fighters or Toby Keith and confronted them like Dunn did, those kids would've have resisted his aggression just the same, and they'd be America's sweethearts.

If the kids had such bad intentions with their music, why, as they've testified, were their car's windows originally rolled [i]up[/i]?

There's more to say when I have the time.
Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:01 pm View user's profile Find all posts by doro7 Send private message
shadow777

Joined15 Jul 2007
Posts4119
LocationThe Dark Shadows
Bank0
Bones25378.12 Bones

Post Reply with quote
There is no chance in hell this is a self defense case. Murder is murder.

The only rejection i have with this case is that some folk believe others are require to bend over backwards for those who don't give a damm about others.

Why should anyone have to take some other action, because some piss ant wants to to force his bull shit music on the world. Turn that shit down, DAmm!

"Enough" Definition of Once."
Ambrose Bierce
Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:36 pm View user's profile Find all posts by shadow777 Send private message Send e-mail
doro7

Joined28 Mar 2002
Posts1356
LocationChicago
Bank0
Bones3835.26 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="shadow777"]The only rejection i have with this case is that some folk believe others are require to bend over backwards for those who don't give a damm about others.

Why should anyone have to take some other action, because some piss ant wants to to force his bull shit music on the world. Turn that shit down, DAmm![/quote]

Shadow, don't try to give Dunn that excuse. Jordan Davis and his friends weren't cruising down a residential neighborhood blasting their music. They were sitting in their car, with their windows [i]closed[/i]. They were parked at a gas/deli store which is located by the intersection of 2 main highways. A commercial area, not residential. They weren't going out of their way to inflict their music on anyone else. Everybody listens to music loud, especially young people.

Dunn had a number of other courses of action to take other than the one he [i]chose[/i], which was to pick a fight, to [i]start[/i] a conflict.

Like Malcolm X would have said, he was intentionally laying a hand on those (black) kids. When strangers pick on you for no good reason, you have the right to stand up for yourself.

Unfortunately, what's likely to happen is that the jurors will penalize Davis for being insufficiently deferential to Dunn's belligerence.
Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:23 pm View user's profile Find all posts by doro7 Send private message
root

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts9348
Bank4294967295
Bones19442.34 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Razz
Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:14 pm View user's profile Find all posts by root Send private message
shadow777

Joined15 Jul 2007
Posts4119
LocationThe Dark Shadows
Bank0
Bones25378.12 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="doro7"][quote="shadow777"]The only rejection i have with this case is that some folk believe others are require to bend over backwards for those who don't give a damm about others.

Why should anyone have to take some other action, because some piss ant wants to to force his bull shit music on the world. Turn that shit down, DAmm![/quote]

Shadow, don't try to give Dunn that excuse. Jordan Davis and his friends weren't cruising down a residential neighborhood blasting their music. They were sitting in their car, with their windows [i]closed[/i]. They were parked at a gas/deli store which is located by the intersection of 2 main highways. A commercial area, not residential. They weren't going out of their way to inflict their music on anyone else. Everybody listens to music loud, especially young people.

Dunn had a number of other courses of action to take other than the one he [i]chose[/i], which was to pick a fight, to [i]start[/i] a conflict.

Like Malcolm X would have said, he was intentionally laying a hand on those (black) kids. When strangers pick on you for no good reason, you have the right to stand up for yourself.

Unfortunately, what's likely to happen is that the jurors will penalize Davis for being insufficiently deferential to Dunn's belligerence.[/quote]

What excuse? The man murder someone, i did state that fact in my first line.
I did not comment on the facts of the case because, i did not read them. I commented on the killing and that i hate loud rap music. Time to re-read the post, i made. NO" not everyone listens to loud music. And why does it matter when the loud music was playing? Loud is loud.
To many young folks don't give a damm about anyone, but themselves and they cray like babies when someone takes offense to their rude behavior.
Again' the man murder this young person.

"My music is best understood by children and animals"
Igor Stravinsky
Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:37 am View user's profile Find all posts by shadow777 Send private message Send e-mail
nspyrd

Joined08 Sep 2004
Posts3400
Locationthe here & now
Bank4294967295
Bones16524.68 Bones

Post Reply with quote
http://riversidedc.org/dear-white-christians-of-florida-an-open-letter/

An Open Letter from Pastor Michael Bledsoe              
Riverside Baptist Church, Washington DC

February 16.2014

Dear White Christians of Florida:

Far be it that I, a white clergyman who is not a lawyer, instruct you as to the illogical nature of your “stand your ground” license to kill but let us note something that is apparent now after two cases where your predominantly white juries could not agree to convict a man who admitted he killed an unarmed teen-ager:  if you convict a person for attempting to murder ten teens but fail to convict the killer for actually killing a teen, then you have incentivized killing since, not only on the face of it but in actuality, you have told the person we will not convict you for killing a black, unarmed teen-ager but we will imprison you for attempting it.

The stench from your houses of worship is wafting its way across this country, polluting citizenship, demoralizing parents and families, mocking accountability and blaspheming the Holy God whom you say you love and worship.  If that offends you, try reading Amos.

Here is my premise and I dare you to prove me wrong:  if white Christians in Florida stood up and cried out for justice, demanding an end to the license-to-kill-stand-your-ground law, it would be rescinded immediately.  Where is your conscience?  Where is the little light you promised to shine for Christ?  You have put it beneath a bushel and suffocated it.  You know as well as anyone that teen-agers should not be killed for playing loud music.  But then, we all know don’t we, that Jordan Davis was not killed for playing loud music. He was killed for being an uppity black kid who dared to smart off to a drunken white man with a concealed weapon’s permit.  Speak up, for Christ’s sake, for the sake of your conscience and because you know in your heart of hearts that had a black man killed your white son playing music in a car with friends, you probably would not have to be demanding he be tried because a mob of white folks would have administered mob justice.  Shame.  Shame. Shame!

White Christians of Florida, speak up for justice.  Stand up and demand that this license for murder be removed from your books, from your lives. Stop defending it.  It is but a few steps removed from lynching.  And you recall, do you not, that the center of the Gospels is the story of the passion of our Lord who was lynched by Romans who perceived him as a threat?

I’ll end with a word from the great neo-Orthodox theologian Karl Barth, a man acquainted with evil in the form of Nazism and who, along with a small group of other ministers, signed the Barmen Declaration, refusing to swear an oath to the Fuhrer.  This is what he said in the 20th century—it is as apt today for your hearing as then:  “The time is not always ripe. It may be past, it may be still to come.  But woe to the church if when the time does come it is silent….”

Speak up for justice. Rescind Stand Your Ground for the blasphemous sham it is. Do it because were the roles reversed, you would want someone to cry out for your murdered child.

In the Name of the Murdered and Risen Christ,

Dr. Michael Bledsoe
Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:14 am View user's profile Find all posts by nspyrd Send private message

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Da Corner All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: