Forum IndexRegisterGamesSearchFAQBankMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
MTA bus driver killed after dispute at neighbor's home

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Da Corner View previous topic
View next topic

shadow777

Joined15 Jul 2007
Posts4122
LocationThe Dark Shadows
Bank0
Bones25393.12 Bones

Post MTA bus driver killed after dispute at neighbor's home Reply with quote

Read more: http://www.wbaltv.com/news/maryland/baltimore-city/shooting-victims-family-he-was-killed-over-loud-music/24678800#ixzz2uus7NRsR

Police probe shooting death of MTA bus driver Craig Ray Jr.
UPDATED 11:31 AM EST Feb 26, 2014

BALTIMORE —Police are investigating whether a man who was found shot in south Baltimore was killed as a result of a spat with a neighbor over loud music.

The victim, Craig Ray Jr., was a Maryland Transit Administration bus driver who worked the early mornings. Ray Jr. was found shot in the back multiple times outside a home in the 2400 block of Wilgrey Court in south Baltimore early Monday morning.

Mobile users, tap here for video

Ray's father is pleading with someone to come forward with answers.

"You don't know until it hits you. You speak on it, but when it touches you at home, it's hard," said Craig Ray Sr. as he fought back tears and voiced his frustration about gun violence, shootings and slayings.

He said he never thought that he'd have to plan his own son's funeral.

Ray Jr.'s family members said they believe he was killed because he'd gone to a neighbor's home and asked them to turn down their music.

"He wasn't out there bothering nobody. He just wanted to go to sleep so he could get up and go to work the next day. They killed him for that," Ray Sr. said.

Police could only confirm Wednesday that Ray Jr. was involved in some kind of dispute at a neighbor's home. They haven't identified a suspect.

Ray Jr. was an MTA bus driver for five years. Before that, he worked for the city of Baltimore.

"He's a good guy. He does a lot for my family, and he's a hard worker. He's always on that bus, and he comes home and tells us a lot of funny stories," said friend William Pasco.

"He did a lot of participating with his nieces and nephews, a lot of family things. He loved sports and things. He was very supportive of me and his mother, and I just don't know why and what's becoming of these young men out here that they have to be so violent all the time and taking somebody else's life. It's seeming to become the way of these young men out here today, and I just can't understand that," Ray Sr. said.

Police said homicide detectives are following up on leads in the case, and they think there are witnesses who may be able to help them with the investigation.

Ray Jr.'s family members said they are planning services for Sunday and Monday.
Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:07 pm View user's profile Find all posts by shadow777 Send private message Send e-mail
shadow777

Joined15 Jul 2007
Posts4122
LocationThe Dark Shadows
Bank0
Bones25393.12 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Police arrest man in MTA bus driver's killing

Victim shot in back multiple times

Published 1:56 PM EST Mar 02, 2014

BALTIMORE —Police have arrested a man in connection with the death of an MTA bus driver last month.
Baltimore police arrested Kevin Carroll, 34, on Saturday on accusations that he fatally shot Craig Ray Jr. on Feb. 24.

Ray Jr. was found shot in the back multiple times outside a home in the 2400 block of Wilgrey Court in south Baltimore.

Ray Jr.'s family members said they believe he was killed because he'd gone to a neighbor's home and asked them to turn down their music.

Police could only confirm Wednesday that Ray Jr. was involved in some kind of dispute at a neighbor's home.

Ray Jr. was an MTA bus driver for five years. Before that, he worked for the city of Baltimore.

REPLY>>>>

Pinney MarionRaisedme Lowe aim • 4 hours ago
No it wasn't this is my best friend cousin, she called me crying! He knocked on the wall for them to turn down the music at 1am no response so he then knocked on the door! This man lost his life over absolutely NOTHING. .. He was a very hard working man and had to get up for work at 5am.... People are quick to judge wow CRAZY I'm just praying for his kids!
So glad his daughter DIDN'T answer the door when the man knocked back on his door & took his LIFE!
Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:10 pm View user's profile Find all posts by shadow777 Send private message Send e-mail
shadow777

Joined15 Jul 2007
Posts4122
LocationThe Dark Shadows
Bank0
Bones25393.12 Bones

Post Reply with quote
i"M so looking forward to the same type of comments over this case as some did over The Florida teen dead over loud-music complaint topic.

White man shoots brown kid over loud music, Black community goes crazy!

Black man shoot Black man over loud music, Black community watches Homosexuals complain about johnsons up their butts in ARIZONA.

"I'll not listen to reason, Reason always mean that someone else has to say"
Elizabeth Cleghorn Gaskell
Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:37 pm View user's profile Find all posts by shadow777 Send private message Send e-mail

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Da Corner All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: