Forum IndexRegisterGamesSearchFAQBankMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Game of Thrones - Season 4
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Celebrity Gossip View previous topic
View next topic

Game of Thrones - Season 4
bb74

Joined14 Nov 2002
Posts64999
LocationDon't Worry About It
Bank4294967295
Bones127358.74 Bones

Post Game of Thrones - Season 4 Reply with quote
Premiere was last night - who watched??

Cersei is still a bitch, no surprise there. Jamie finally makes it back sans hand and she's having a temper tantrum. Was he supposed to be sending her letters while he was captured and getting his hand chopped off?

Joffrey - speaking of bitches. Rolling Eyes

Tywin...ruthless as always. Is he really going to disown Jamie, the one kid he halfway cares about because he didn't want to go back to Casterley Rock?

Danerys - welp, no discipline for her dragons. Might want to be careful with that. Laughing 162 miles to the next city and they're gonna pass a crucified slave/kid at every mile marker? By the time they get there, she might be so mad that she doesn't even try to negotiate with those fools.

Sansa - don't cry now, missy. If it weren't for you, the whole thing may not have gone down the way it did. She is still really young, though. Po' thang.

Tyrion - still my boy. But what's going to happen to Shae since the other servant chic snitched on her? I haven't forgotten that Tywin threatened to kill the next whore he caught in Tyrion's bed.

The Hound & Arya - the gangsta continues. I love it. One name crossed off Arya's death list. Laughing Laughing

Bran 'nem - are they still on their way to Black Water? Because if so, there's gonna be trouble since the dudes with lines in their faces have been there first and clearly took some limbs as snacks for later. Shocked

Jon Snow - hmmmmm. Is he just going to stay at the Wall? Then again...where would he go?
Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:08 pm View user's profile Find all posts by bb74 Send private message
bella

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts25155
LocationSitting on the edge of insanity...
Bank0
Bones20518.48 Bones

Post Reply with quote
My mom wants to watch this now.
Is there any where she can watch the old seasons?
No, she does not have HBO.
Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:28 pm View user's profile Find all posts by bella Send private message Send e-mail
bb74

Joined14 Nov 2002
Posts64999
Bank4294967295
Bones127358.74 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Does she have Netflix? It's not available for streaming but she can get the DVDs - no idea on how many seasons they have. Maybe she can check Hulu. The only other thing is if you have HBO, give her your credentials for HBOGo and she can watch them all there. One good thing about HBOGo is they put up episodes immediately after they've aired on HBO.
Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:57 pm View user's profile Find all posts by bb74 Send private message
bella

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts25155
LocationSitting on the edge of insanity...
Bank0
Bones20518.48 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Thanks
Dang it.
She only has netflix streaming. Why do they still have it where you get stuff in the mail? People still use that?
I just got rid of my movie package too Confused
Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:29 pm View user's profile Find all posts by bella Send private message Send e-mail
NEAquarius

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts15542
Locationhere, there, everywhere
Bank0
Bones33553.70 Bones

Post Reply with quote
I got rid of HBO. I'm open to options. Surprised
Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:23 pm View user's profile Find all posts by NEAquarius Send private message
Bootylicious

Joined14 Jun 2005
Posts8527
LocationYour Computer Screen!
Bank0
Bones95605.42 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="bella"]My mom wants to watch this now.
[/quote]
[color=indigo]You can burn all the past season episodes from [url=http://www.sidereel.com/_television/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=game+of+thrones]Sidereel[/url] so your mom can watch at her leisure.
You can do the same off of private & public torrent sites too.[/color]
Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:06 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Bootylicious Send private message
zuri

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts16144
Locationatl shawty
Bank0
Bones20458.00 Bones

Post Reply with quote
i saw it, i'm excited about this season.

i knew as soon as arya recognized dude she was going to kill him. she stuck the sword in nice and slow.

the dudes that with the lines in their faces were spooky, they was he was walking was weird. then when he put the arm on the grill, i was like oh shit.

i just want joffrey dead, i don't want to hear nothing else about him or see his stupid face until somebody puts his head on a stick.

i kinda laughed when they put that fake hand on jamie, it looked heavy as hell.

cersai

so who was the guy in the beginning that was about to get down with the guy and the two girls. let me go look him up.
Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:07 pm View user's profile Find all posts by zuri Send private message
Bootylicious

Joined14 Jun 2005
Posts8527
Bank0
Bones95605.42 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="NEAquarius"]I got rid of HBO. I'm open to options. Surprised[/quote]
[color=indigo]My response to Bella goes the same for you too![/color]
Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:07 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Bootylicious Send private message
Bootylicious

Joined14 Jun 2005
Posts8527
Bank0
Bones95605.42 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="zuri"]

so who was the guy in the beginning that was about to get down with the guy and the two girls. let me go look him up.[/quote]
[color=indigo]He was the prince (younger son) who didn't come into town w/the rest of the wedding invited guest. Actually his older brother was invited but sent the younger sexy one instead. He's there for revenge. Remember he told Tyrion, [i]"the Lanasters are not the only ones that re-pay their debts."[/i] Or something along those lines.[/color]
Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:14 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Bootylicious Send private message
bb74

Joined14 Nov 2002
Posts64999
Bank4294967295
Bones127358.74 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="zuri"]i kinda laughed when they put that fake hand on jamie, it looked heavy as hell.[/quote]

Me too! And did you see when he waved at the dude that fitted him with the hand? I cackled. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

The freaky prince is related to the Targaryens some kind of way - when the Lannisters overthrew the last king, Tywin (or his people) raped & murdered freaky prince's sister and her kids. So he's got a little pent up aggression.
Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:34 pm View user's profile Find all posts by bb74 Send private message
zuri

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts16144
Locationatl shawty
Bank0
Bones20458.00 Bones

Post Reply with quote
yesss. Laughing Laughing Laughing big clunky hand

i missed the freaky man's story line. i need to read up on him.
Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:52 pm View user's profile Find all posts by zuri Send private message
bb74

Joined14 Nov 2002
Posts64999
Bank4294967295
Bones127358.74 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Washington Post recap - this dude is funny.

[url=http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/style-blog/wp/2014/04/06/game-of-thrones-recap-the-lannisters-arent-the-only-ones-who-pay-their-debts/]Game Of Thrones Recap: 'The Lannisters Aren't The Only Ones Who Repay Their Debts'[/url]
Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:27 pm View user's profile Find all posts by bb74 Send private message
DamnYouAll

Joined08 Mar 2005
Posts9973
LocationThrowin' some D's on it!!!
Bank0
Bones66448.94 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Arya is out for blood this season. I wonder what her body count will be when it's all over. She already has 2 kills under her belt. Got her sword and her pony. lol

Will Jamie please use that new iron hand and bitch slap his nephew/son? That little bastard deserves the mother of all ass whippings. Talking about "I defended the kingdom?" All you did was run to your mamma during Blackwater!

Marjorie Tyrell's grandmother is my favorite character. You never know what she's gonna say! She was like "my husband gave me a necklace just like this on my 51st birthday!" then proceeded to toss it right over the railing! Classic!

The new prince is off the chain. Came to the city and headed straight for Littlefinger's whorehouse!

Poor Tyrian. Caught between a rock and a hard place. Shae might wanna start listening to him before she ends up dead, which may happen very soon now.

Dany better watch out before one of those dragons turns on her. lol
Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:29 pm View user's profile Find all posts by DamnYouAll Send private message
younggiftedandblack

Joined21 Jan 2002
Posts9684
LocationOkinawa
Bank4294967295
Bones5803.64 Bones

Post Reply with quote
The Purple Wedding! And this is just episode 2 Shocked
Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:21 pm View user's profile Find all posts by younggiftedandblack Send private message
bb74

Joined14 Nov 2002
Posts64999
Bank4294967295
Bones127358.74 Bones

Post Reply with quote
All I'll say about last night is...[b]IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!!!![/b] Good riddance, bitch. The best back up off my boy Tyrion, though. Mad
Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:27 pm View user's profile Find all posts by bb74 Send private message
DamnYouAll

Joined08 Mar 2005
Posts9973
Bank0
Bones66448.94 Bones

Post Reply with quote
How sweet was it to watch the King die in front of his bitch ass mother? Also, I loved it when the Tyrell grandmother was like "help your king!" and nobody did shit! LMAO!!!!! Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy!
Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:50 pm View user's profile Find all posts by DamnYouAll Send private message
Bootylicious

Joined14 Jun 2005
Posts8527
Bank0
Bones95605.42 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="bb74"]All I'll say about last night is...[b]IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!!!![/b] Good riddance, bitch. The best back up off my boy Tyrion, though. Mad[/quote]
[color=indigo]Are you talking about Tyrion's mistress or Joffrey?

Now that Joffrey is dead, isn't Marjorie Tyrell The Tudor's Anne Boleyn now the queen?

I think that sexy bi prince ([i]“The Lannisters aren’t the only ones who pay their debts.”[/i]) poisoned Joffrey.[/color]
Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:39 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Bootylicious Send private message
bb74

Joined14 Nov 2002
Posts64999
Bank4294967295
Bones127358.74 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Why would I be talking about Shae? I like her.

[hide]Questions/Theories:

What was poisoned...the goblet, the wine or the pie? I'm 90% sure it wasn't the wine because there was no way to guarantee that Joffrey would have drunk from any particular carafe, or that somebody else would have gotten to it first.

Who poisoned him?

[list]Sansa - did she slip the poison into the goblet once Joffrey kicked it under the table? Why would the drunk fool want to get her away so fast? Maybe he just figured she would naturally fall under suspicion and wanted to help her since she saved his life. Plus I kinda don't think she has the guts, even after all that's happened.

Old Lady Tyrell - she was repulsed by Joffrey, but he wasn't acting any differently than he had any time leading up to the wedding. Plus I don't think she would have wasted all that money on the wedding only to poison that fool without getting any return on the investment. Laughing

Tywin - I wouldn't put it past him. Joffrey was too unpredictable, he needs somebody there that he can control more easily.

Tyrion - no doubt he wanted to kill that little twit, but he would have done it in a much slicker way. Besides, he had no way of knowing that Joffrey would make him his cupbearer. He was trying to leave with Sansa.

Freaky Prince - wouldn't put it past him either, but I don't see how he would have had the opportunity.

Marjorie - no motive. With Joffrey dead, she's not the queen so that's that.[/list:u]

Which begs the question - who's the king now? Joffrey doesn't have any children. What's the line of succession? Does it go to the oldest male in his own family, which would be Tywin?

So much to look forward to![/hide]
Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:18 pm View user's profile Find all posts by bb74 Send private message
DamnYouAll

Joined08 Mar 2005
Posts9973
Bank0
Bones66448.94 Bones

Post Reply with quote
The list of suspects is a mile long, cuz we know that nobody liked Joffrey. I was thinking that Sansa may have done it, but she didn't appear to put anything in the goblet when he kicked it under the table.
Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:29 pm View user's profile Find all posts by DamnYouAll Send private message
mack

Joined16 Jan 2002
Posts56791
LocationSnotlanta
Bank4294967295
Bones990061542.19 Bones

Post Reply with quote
So happy to see Joffrey die while suffering.
Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:08 am View user's profile Find all posts by mack Send private message AIM Address

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Celebrity Gossip All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: