Forum IndexRegisterGamesSearchFAQBankMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Game of Thrones - Season 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Celebrity Gossip View previous topic
View next topic

Game of Thrones - Season 4
zuri

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts16144
Locationatl shawty
Bank0
Bones20458.00 Bones

Post Reply with quote
so happy that little asshole died a slow painful death. i can't even begin to guess who could have killed him, everybody hated his scary ass.
Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:54 pm View user's profile Find all posts by zuri Send private message
Bootylicious

Joined14 Jun 2005
Posts8527
LocationYour Computer Screen!
Bank0
Bones95605.42 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[color=indigo]First 5 minutes of last nite's episode....
The Lannester twins having sex (rape?) right next to THEIR son who is lying in wake - DEADER THAN A DOOR NAIL!

I AM DONE!

P.S. I didn't know Joffrey had a baby brother. Where da hell did he come from? [/color]
Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:10 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Bootylicious Send private message
bb74

Joined14 Nov 2002
Posts64999
LocationDon't Worry About It
Bank4294967295
Bones127358.74 Bones

Post Reply with quote
He's always had a little brother - that's who Cersei was about to poison when Stannis Baratheon was invading the city and she thought the battle had been lost. They recast him this season, so he looks different.

[hide]Cersei & Jamie are ever more disgusting. It's bad enough that you're an incestuous couple who have children together, but you're going to have sex right next to his dead body? Gross. On another note about that scene - there's this huge uproar about that scene being rape. I didn't get that at all.

It's looking like my boy Tyrion is gonna end up dead. Confused All of his allies are slowly but surely being cut off from him. I love he, I don't want him to kick the bucket...I hate Cersei! Mad Who set him up and why would they want to be rid of him? He is the smartest of all the Lannisters - the only thing Tywin has over him is he's more ruthless. Obviously. I wouldn't be surprised if he was the one that arranged the whole thing - then he's rid of his troublesome son and grandson in one fell swoop.

Freaky Prince and Tywin forging a reluctant alliance? Hmmm...wonder how that's going to turn out. I doubt that FP is going to give up his conviction that his sister was raped & murdered on Tywin's orders.

Littlefinger - so at a minimum he [b]knew[/b] that Joffrey was going to be murdered. He's always scheming & planning so naturally he'd want to turn the events to his advantage. Does that mean that he actually planned the murder himself? I don't think so. I'm a bit creeped out by his interest in Sansa. Is he going to take her with him to see her aunt? Cersei 'nem are after her and they're the ones that sent Littlefinger to talk to the aunt, so...I don't see how that's going to work out in Sansa's favor.

Arya & The Hound - welp.

Those damn wildings & cannibals are out of control. What the deuce?[/hide]
Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:45 pm View user's profile Find all posts by bb74 Send private message
DamnYouAll

Joined08 Mar 2005
Posts9973
LocationThrowin' some D's on it!!!
Bank0
Bones66448.94 Bones

Post Reply with quote
I read an article about the whole rape angle. I’m guessing some people see it that way because Cersai was like “this isn’t right” and Jamie was like “I don’t care”. I’ve also heard that in the book, that sexual encounter was very consensual.

Now I remember when Cersai was about to poison her other son during Blackwater episode. I hadn’t seen him in a while, so I forgot he even existed. Ol Tywin is already trying to mold him into the king he thinks he should be.

I think that Tyrian will somehow find a way to get out of his current situation. He’s too smart to go out like that.

Why do I have a feeling that Littlefinger is gonna try to have Sansa “working” for him at some point? Either that, or he’s gonna try to screw her himself.

I love Arya and The Hound. I could watch a whole show with just those two.

Freaky Prince has no fucks to give when it comes to getting down I see. Lol I’m interested to see how this alliance between him and Tywin unfolds.

Looks like Dany is about to add to her army. When the slaves saw all those collars of the former slaves, the one guy had a look on his face like “fuck this shit!” lol
Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:52 pm View user's profile Find all posts by DamnYouAll Send private message
bb74

Joined14 Nov 2002
Posts64999
Bank4294967295
Bones127358.74 Bones

Post Reply with quote
So this week's episode was boring. Filler. I would like to reiterate that Sansa's aunt is batshit crazy. And ugly. I'd jump down that hole myself to avoid her crazy ass and her weird, still breastfeeding at 10 years of age cousin...what's that fool's name? Robin. Yeah, no thanks.
Mon May 05, 2014 5:49 pm View user's profile Find all posts by bb74 Send private message
DamnYouAll

Joined08 Mar 2005
Posts9973
Bank0
Bones66448.94 Bones

Post Reply with quote
The look on Sansa’s face when Lysa said she could marry Robin said it all. Lol And what about the look on her face when Lysa was screaming to the high heavens while getting her back blown out by Littlefinger? LOL! I’m surprised she hasn’t tried to cut her own head off by now.

Interesting revelation about the Lannister’s financial situation not being what it seems. No wonder he wants to partner up with the Tyrells;they are broke as all get out.

The guy at Crastor’s Keep getting the sword through the back of his skull and through his mouth? Loved it! He was a bit of a bad ass with those two blades though; had Jon Snow on the ropes for a bit.
Mon May 05, 2014 6:52 pm View user's profile Find all posts by DamnYouAll Send private message
bb74

Joined14 Nov 2002
Posts64999
Bank4294967295
Bones127358.74 Bones

Post Reply with quote
This is totally & completely irrelevant, but Jon Snow is fine as hell. Laughing

SPOILERS!!!!

Tyrion! Ole Freaky Prince is gonna be his champion!!! I love he (Tyrion, not Freaky Prince...although he's increasing in my estimation every week 'cuz he's a G)!!! And he's gonna win, Mountain or no, because he's got the extra motivation of his murdered niece & nephew and raped & murdered sister. At least that's the way I'm hoping it will go, but GOT is good for getting rid of the characters that I love (Ned & Robb Stark, anybody? Crying or Very sad). But Cersei is gonna be mad as hell. She just [b]knew[/b] that she was taking away all of Tyrion's allies. Ha! Take that, bitch!

Lawwwwwwd....Lord Baelish! What's a goon to a muthafuckin' goblin? Laughing Laughing When he pushed Lysa's crazy ass through that hole, I hollered! Laughing Unfortunately I knew he was creepin' on Sansa. How can you say one second that she could have been your daughter and in the next you're slipping her the tongue?

Which brings me to Robin - toss his ass through the hole too. He's spoiled and annoying and he's a 12 year old titty sucker. Bye.

Arya is exploring more & more of her gangstahood, I see. Laughing And forging a reluctant bond with the Hound. So they're on their way to where Sansa & Lord Baelish are. Poor Arya & Sansa. They've been through THE most, I hope they're finally able to get back together. Let [b]somebody[/b] from Winterfell be great, damn.

Oh yeah, I can't forget about my girl Breann and my dude Podrick. Dare we hope for a semi-happy reunion with them, Sansa & Arya? Nope. I'm not getting my hopes up.

Dany & Fake Dario getting it on...eh, she's boring and I don't much care about her story.

And last but not least - I am still taking joy in Joffrey's dead ass. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Tue May 20, 2014 1:00 am View user's profile Find all posts by bb74 Send private message
Bootylicious

Joined14 Jun 2005
Posts8527
Bank0
Bones95605.42 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="bb74"]Dany & [size=24][b]Fake Dario[/b][/size] getting it on...eh, she's boring and I don't much care about her story.[/quote]
Laughing Laughing Laughing
Tue May 20, 2014 1:39 am View user's profile Find all posts by Bootylicious Send private message
bella

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts25155
LocationSitting on the edge of insanity...
Bank0
Bones20518.48 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Ok. I'm way late to this party: Season 1 epi 6 but errr... is that blonde queen sleeping with her BROTHER?

Am I understanding this correctly?
She just said something to the effect that "he attacked my brother and his wife kidnapped the other" (midget)
But she was taking it doggie style in the castle when the little boy found 'em and promptly got shoved off the ledge - so THAT was her brother?!
Thu May 22, 2014 2:37 pm View user's profile Find all posts by bella Send private message Send e-mail
DamnYouAll

Joined08 Mar 2005
Posts9973
Bank0
Bones66448.94 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="bella"]Ok. I'm way late to this party: Season 1 epi 6 but errr... is that blonde queen sleeping with her BROTHER?

[/quote]

Yes. Cersai Lannister is sleeping with her brother, Jamie. They have produced 2 children; Joffrey and Tommen. It's not common knowledge tho. Only a select few people know that Cersai's husband is not the father of her kids.
Thu May 22, 2014 3:15 pm View user's profile Find all posts by DamnYouAll Send private message
bella

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts25155
Bank0
Bones20518.48 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Gah!! Yuck Laughing
ok. Thank DYA.

I have to look for these two kids. One of 'em was that lil punk who got his ass handed to him by Arya right?
She had one child with her husband that died?
Thu May 22, 2014 3:22 pm View user's profile Find all posts by bella Send private message Send e-mail
DamnYouAll

Joined08 Mar 2005
Posts9973
Bank0
Bones66448.94 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="bella"]
I have to look for these two kids. One of 'em was that lil punk who got his ass handed to him by Arya right?
She had one child with her husband that died?[/quote]

From what I just read, all 3 of Cersai’s children were fathered by her brother: Joffrey, Tommen, and her daughter Myracella. Cersai’s brother Tyrion and her father Tywin know this, but they keep it a secret. A couple of other people also know it, but they can’t say anything either.

SN: I hated it when King Robert died in the hunting accident. He used to say the most outrageous stuff. I bout died when his squire couldn’t get his armor on and he turned to him and says “your mother was a dumb whore with a fat ass!” LMBAO!!!!
Thu May 22, 2014 5:30 pm View user's profile Find all posts by DamnYouAll Send private message
Bootylicious

Joined14 Jun 2005
Posts8527
Bank0
Bones95605.42 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[color=indigo]Cersai & Jamie Lannister are [b]twins.[/b] Very Happy

Cersai is not a queen as such. I believe she is now considered a Queens mother since both of her sons are/were kings. I've always considered her some sort of princess. The "subjects" call her "My Lady" & her brothers & father "My Lord." [/color]
Thu May 22, 2014 8:32 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Bootylicious Send private message
DamnYouAll

Joined08 Mar 2005
Posts9973
Bank0
Bones66448.94 Bones

Post Reply with quote
I think they now refer to her as the Queen Regent.
Thu May 22, 2014 8:52 pm View user's profile Find all posts by DamnYouAll Send private message
Bootylicious

Joined14 Jun 2005
Posts8527
Bank0
Bones95605.42 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[color=indigo]Thank you. I couldn't think of the word [b]Regent.[/b][/color] Embarassed
Thu May 22, 2014 9:26 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Bootylicious Send private message
bb74

Joined14 Nov 2002
Posts64999
Bank4294967295
Bones127358.74 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="bella"]Ok. I'm way late to this party: Season 1 epi 6 but errr... is that blonde queen sleeping with her BROTHER?

Am I understanding this correctly?
She just said something to the effect that "he attacked my brother and his wife kidnapped the other" (midget)
But she was taking it doggie style in the castle when the little boy found 'em and promptly got shoved off the ledge - so THAT was her brother?![/quote]

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Yes, Cersei & Jamie are brother and sister who are fucking and produced 3 chaps. Laughing

But Bella you might want to stay out of here since there are spoilers everywhere. Laughing
Fri May 23, 2014 2:39 pm View user's profile Find all posts by bb74 Send private message
bb74

Joined14 Nov 2002
Posts64999
Bank4294967295
Bones127358.74 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[i]*sigh*[/i]

[hide]
I knew GOT wouldn't let my people be great. Oh, Freaky Prince. You shoulda just killed the Mountain and been done with it, but naw...you had to pontificate and gloat and all that. You can't gloat until AFTER the deed is done. So what if the Mountain confessed to raping & murdering your sister? She's still dead, just like you. I saw that coming a mile off. Got his teefs knocked out like Tic Tacs, then got his eyeballs popped out and his skull crushed. My boo Tyrion... *sad tears* But what if the Mountain dies too? What happens then? Somebody gotta come save my boy, they've killed off almost everybody else that I love! All I have left is Arya! And Joffrey's granny in law/murderer. Where did she & her granddaughter get off to, anyway? Did they go back home?

Sansa is finally learning...but hitching her wagon to creepy Littlefinger? Then again, what choice does she have? He's too ruthless for her to even fathom, let alone handle. We'll see how this unfolds.

Robin...something tells me he's not long for this world. No great loss.

Arya - po' little thang. Every time she gets close to a family member, they end up dead. She's like a death angel. Laughing But maybe they'll be allowed to reunite after all.

Ramsay Bolton & Reek. Ugh. I never liked Theon's dirty looking self anyway. His sister should have killed him when she went to rescue him and he refused to go.

I'm still mourning my boy Freaky Prince & Tyrion. Something must be done! Mad

[/hide]
Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:45 pm View user's profile Find all posts by bb74 Send private message
Bootylicious

Joined14 Jun 2005
Posts8527
Bank0
Bones95605.42 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[color=indigo]They better show more of what the dragons can do or what they are now capable of doing before I lose interest before the last two episodes. Also, I want to see the Unsullied solders in action.[/color]

[color=indigo]I found the following which I thought interesting:[/color]
[quote][color=indigo][i] [b]Unsullied[/b]
In the A Song of Ice and Fire novels, the Unsullied are trained in Astapor, one of the three major cities of Slaver's Bay. They begin their training at five years old, when their genitals are fully removed. They are also given a puppy to look after, and at the end of the first year they must strangle the puppy to death. If they refuse, they are culled from the trainees and killed. They train from dawn to dusk until they have mastered the shortsword, shield, and three lengths of spear. Only one in three survives the training regime. They are given a beverage called the "wine of courage", which over years numbs their body's ability to feel pain. Upon being given the spiked cap which is the symbol of their rank, they must go to the slave market, kill an infant slave before its mother and pay the slave owner for his loss.

Their training is utterly brutal, designed not only to train them for combat but to strip them of any empathy, individuality, or sense of self-worth, in order to create soldiers who are willing to sacrifice their own lives if so ordered. Unsullied do not have permanent names, instead choosing new names at random every day, which are written on pieces of paper and then drawn by lot from a jar. Even these temporary names tend to be demeaning descriptors such as "Grey Worm", etc.

The extremely harsh training regime results in warriors who are unemotional, numbed against pain, and ferociously disciplined. They never loot or rape, they will hold against superior numbers, and will take their own lives if ordered to.

According to linguist David J. Peterson, the Dothraki respect the Unsullied so much that the Dothraki language does not derisively refer to them with terms that mean "slave" or "eunuch", etc. Instead, out of respect the Dothraki borrow the name that the Unsullied call themselves in Low Valyrian: "Dovaogēdy" (literally "unsullied". Plural: "Dovaogēdys"). Due to pronunciation differences, this loanword became "Dovoeddi" in the Dothraki language.[8]

Unsullied serve under their own officers and function as small private armies which can be bought and sold. However, they are not mercenaries but slave-soldiers; they don't choose whom they serve, whom they fight, or if they are ordered to their deaths.

Though they are ferocious warriors, the Unsullied can become lazy if their mettle is not tested in battle. In the Free Cities, where they are usually employed as household guards who see little action, they can go soft.

Besides the forced custom of drawing new names every day, the Unsullied hold some customs of their own. They worship a goddess whom they refer to as the Lady of Spears, the Bride of Battle or the Mother of Hosts, but whose true name is only known to them who have burned their manhoods on her altar and may not be spoken of to outsiders. Unsullied purify themselves according to the laws of their great goddess; one way is to bathe in the salt sea. [/i][/color][/quote]
Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:41 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Bootylicious Send private message
bella

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts25155
Bank0
Bones20518.48 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Ok. all caught up Smile

Can I just say I was giggling like a school girl when Joffrey died? My goodness he was a monster.
I also laughed when crazy aunt went down the moon roof. A lil sad though bc all her crazy ass wanted was love.

Jon Snow [i]is[/i] hot
as was the Blonde chicks husband - what's his name? Lisa Bonet's husband IRL.
Damn.

The scene between the mountain and the viper was stomach churning and I'm not a squeamish girl. Laughing
I hope Tyrion? gets out of this. I like him, but this series has taught me that GOT's gives 0 damns on killing off the popular folks Laughing
Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:07 pm View user's profile Find all posts by bella Send private message Send e-mail
DamnYouAll

Joined08 Mar 2005
Posts9973
Bank0
Bones66448.94 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Yay for you getting caught up! Joffrey’s death more than makes up for the Red Wedding. To see him bleeding from his eyes right in front of his mother was great. Lysa getting pushed out of the moon door was great as well. If her little bratty son ain’t careful, he might be next. On that note, my next house will have a moon door installed. Lol

I love the scenes where it’s just Tyrion and Jamie talking. I bout died when they were talking about their retarded cousin crushing the beetles and Jamie goes “who gives a dusty fuck about some beetles?” LOL!!!

I really want to see whether or not Tyrion makes it out of his situation alive. I have a feeling they are going to make us wait till next season to find out. As you already said, this show has 0 fucks to give when it comes to killing people you think might be around for a while lol.
Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:03 pm View user's profile Find all posts by DamnYouAll Send private message

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Celebrity Gossip All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: