Forum IndexRegisterGamesSearchFAQBankMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
POWER (Starz)

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Celebrity Gossip View previous topic
View next topic

POWER (Starz)
Bootylicious

Joined14 Jun 2005
Posts8527
LocationYour Computer Screen!
Bank0
Bones95605.42 Bones

Post POWER (Starz) Reply with quote
[img]http://www.aceshowbiz.com/images/news/fifty-cent-s-power-the-temptation-of-legitimate-life.jpg[/img]

http://www.starz.com/originals/power/

[color=indigo]Anybody catch the first episode?

I thought it was pretty good. The acting was good except for the actress that plays Ghost wife. Her acting is horrible.

My favorite line of the night was what Ghost told wify: [i] "Dress like you own the place, not like you want to get in free."[/i] [/color] Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:36 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Bootylicious Send private message
amethyst

Joined20 Jan 2002
Posts16438
LocationThe Woods
Bank4294967295
Bones2314.87 Bones

Post Reply with quote
I have been watching. It is a great series. I heard it has already been renewed.
Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:42 am View user's profile Find all posts by amethyst Send private message AIM Address
Bootylicious

Joined14 Jun 2005
Posts8527
LocationYour Computer Screen!
Bank0
Bones95605.42 Bones

Post Reply with quote
I knew all along it was fiddy who was behind pink sneakers. Great episode. I also believe Shawn is conning Tasha, not the other way around.
Can't wait for the finale next week. Glad it has been renewed. Hopefully, during the early parts of season 2, they will do a back story on how Ghost & Tommy got to where they are presently. All we know so far, is that both were once "corner boys."
Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:26 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Bootylicious Send private message

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Celebrity Gossip All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: