Forum IndexRegisterGamesSearchFAQBankMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Blacks’ Loyalty to First Black President Got Blacks Nothing

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Da Corner View previous topic
View next topic

shadow777

Joined15 Jul 2007
Posts4122
LocationThe Dark Shadows
Bank0
Bones25393.12 Bones

Post Blacks’ Loyalty to First Black President Got Blacks Nothing Reply with quote

Crystal Wright | Feb 19, 2015

Obama is proof that when blacks elected a black Democrat to the White House based only on his “blackness,” blacks get ZERO! In the past six years Obama has been president blacks have lost economic ground. The unemployment rate remains in the double digits and since the black president came to town, black wealth came down. Way down!

Today the average black family has no liquid retirement savings. Nada, rien (as the French say), none. That’s right. But the average white family has $5,000 in liquid retirement savings, which is an increase from $1,500 they had in1998. An analysis from the Urban Institute crunched data from the 2014 Federal Reserve and found black America is in bad shape financially. In 1983, whites accumulated eight times the wealth of blacks. The average white household had over $100,000 in wealth compared to a slim $13,000 for blacks.

“By 2013, the median white family had 12 times the wealth of the median African-American family,” observed the Urban Institute.

But how can black Americans be expected to save, invest and create wealth under the first black president’s leadership, when the jobless rate for blacks has been persistently stuck in neutral. As of February 2015, black unemployment was 10.3 percent almost twice the national average of 5.7 percent --and more than twice that of whites at 4.9 percent. In 2010, the black jobless rate soared to over 16 percent, the highest since 1984.

Over 90 percent of blacks voted for Obama during both the 2008 and 2012 elections, and what do they have to show for it? High unemployment while the overall unemployment rate declines. In the summer 2012, when black unemployment was 14 percent, then-chairman of the Congressional Black Caucus, Emmanuel Cleaver, encouraged blacks to overlook that and vote for him again. Cleaver even joked that “if we had a white president we’d be marching around the White House.” But he said the Congressional Black Caucus and its black Democrat members, who are supposed to advocate on behalf of blacks, give deference to Obama purely because he’s black.

Apparently, the only benefit blacks received voting for the first black president twice is feeling good knowing they voted for a black man-- because “black America” isn’t feeling any love from Obama. Obama should start proving “black lives matter” by showing blacks some a record of success instead of failure. Blacks have been-- without fail-- Obama’s most loyal constituents and what have they gotten in return? Victimization speeches and lies from Obama on racial profiling and black crime. That narrative doesn’t create black wealth but it does create phony race wars that only –in turn—create wealth for hustlers like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson. For their loyalty, black checking accounts have low balances.

Black America has atrophied economically, as Obama appeases every liberal constituent under the sun, but blacks

http://townhall.com/columnists/crystalwright/2015/02/19/blacks-loyalty-to-first-black-president-got-blacks-nothing-n1959615/page/full

Black Caucus Chairman says blacks won’t criticize Obama for high unemployment because he’s black [VIDEO]
http://townhall.com/columnists/crystalwright/2015/02/19/blacks-loyalty-to-first-black-president-got-blacks-nothing-n1959615/page/full
Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:02 pm View user's profile Find all posts by shadow777 Send private message Send e-mail
BishopTuTu

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts43669
LocationMD
Bank4294967295
Bones86572.28 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Being loyal to white presidents never got Black people anything either. What's your point?

I'll wait.
Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:10 pm View user's profile Find all posts by BishopTuTu Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
shadow777

Joined15 Jul 2007
Posts4122
LocationThe Dark Shadows
Bank0
Bones25393.12 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="BishopTuTu"]Being loyal to white presidents never got Black people anything either. What's your point?

I'll wait.[/quote]

I'm sorry to keep you waiting. The point is, that we should stop waiting on others to to do things for us we can do for our selves.
Most of the Black folks who voted for Obama, were waiting on him to do something for them. [Free Everythng].

I disagree with your accessment, that we did get much from white presidents, They supplied the opportunity for us to get a head.
Most of us just decided not to avail ourselves of them.
Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:00 pm View user's profile Find all posts by shadow777 Send private message Send e-mail
DYM0LISHN

Joined26 Mar 2002
Posts8744
LocationAO's Calvary
Bank0
Bones13463.10 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Shadow....whassup folk?...Dymo here...a brother named Redd sent me a private message referring me to www.lipstickalley.com.

What's the scoop on this spot?

What's the closest forum to corner where I can go and detonate if you know?

I'm working on my latest contribution to here entitled, "Taking down 'The Flag' while the racists are flying high"...be on the look out...I'm dropping it soon...Peace...hit me up PM
Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:47 am View user's profile Find all posts by DYM0LISHN Send private message
shadow777

Joined15 Jul 2007
Posts4122
LocationThe Dark Shadows
Bank0
Bones25393.12 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="DYM0LISHN"]Shadow....whassup folk?...Dymo here...a brother named Redd sent me a private message referring me to www.lipstickalley.com.

What's the scoop on this spot?

What's the closest forum to corner where I can go and detonate if you know?

I'm working on my latest contribution to here entitled, "Taking down 'The Flag' while the racists are flying high"...be on the look out...I'm dropping it soon...Peace...hit me up PM[/quote]

"Wo Ho ti SEn'
I have not posted to any other site to date. I have checked out Lipstickalley.com. So far, it seems to have to many rules, but i might give it a try?
I was hoping someone would post a site, that AO member are posting to, But to no avail.
Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:31 pm View user's profile Find all posts by shadow777 Send private message Send e-mail
Bootylicious

Joined14 Jun 2005
Posts8527
LocationYour Computer Screen!
Bank0
Bones95605.42 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="shadow777"]
I was hoping someone would post a site, that AO member are posting to, But to no avail.[/quote]
I am on the lipstick message board. It appears to be an international "black" message board.
The age range appears to be from college students to folks in their 80's. Depends on which forum you participate in.

So far I am enjoying Lipstick.
Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:59 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Bootylicious Send private message
Redd

Joined25 Sep 2003
Posts50
Bank0
Bones270.32 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Link was sent to me. I forwarded it to a couple active members here. Idk, after further review, that site is too whitewashed for me. Razz
Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:27 am View user's profile Find all posts by Redd Send private message

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Da Corner All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: