Forum IndexRegisterGamesSearchFAQBankMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Crazy Bitch

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Da Corner View previous topic
View next topic

Crazy Bitch
shadow777

Joined15 Jul 2007
Posts4122
LocationThe Dark Shadows
Bank0
Bones25393.12 Bones

Post Crazy Bitch Reply with quote
Woman Arrested for Doing THIS to Partner’s Genitals During Sex…

Dec, 17 2015
by Sela T

A HOT iron, a broken glass bottle…and a scorned woman having sex with her boyfriend. This doesn’t sound like a story with a happy ending, because it isn’t one…

They had a hot and cold relationship.
A woman has been jailed for nine years after burning a man’s genitals with an iron while they had sex.

Kenya Alozie, from Nigeria, also attacked the man with a broken bottle during the assault in May, according to Mirror Online.

“She ensured she had a broken bottle to hand and a hot iron to strike the victim and seriously harm him,” said Detective Constable Duncan Clark from Greenwich Police.

The victim suffered multiple burns and deep cuts, and he has undergone several operations as he continues to recover.

Following an investigation, Alozie was arrested at Heathrow Airport as she prepared to fly back to her family in Nigeria.

The pain…I can not even imagine, and then the quality of “life” for the man from here on out, is going to be so much worse than it needed to be. No matter what she was angry about, it’s just so unfair to him. I’d go as far to say, he’s rather switch places with her in jail for 9 years, then be in his situation.
http://rightwingnews.com/top-news/woman-arrested-for-doing-this-to-partners-genitals-during-sex/
Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:19 am View user's profile Find all posts by shadow777 Send private message Send e-mail
Redd

Joined25 Sep 2003
Posts50
Bank0
Bones270.32 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Crazy? Maybe not. Laughing He did something to piss her off.
Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:09 am View user's profile Find all posts by Redd Send private message
attykat

Joined08 Aug 2002
Posts1882
LocationAlabama
Bank0
Bones7231.60 Bones

Post Reply with quote
The only act on the man's part which would warrant the woman's actions, would be if he had burned her vagina.

Like Shaddow said,she's a CB, simple as that. Penis envy and the idea that one owns another have no geographical boundaries. America though is known for it over abundance of vagina and penis slayings, a sad commentary for humankind.
Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:10 pm View user's profile Find all posts by attykat Send private message
attykat

Joined08 Aug 2002
Posts1882
LocationAlabama
Bank0
Bones7231.60 Bones

Post Reply with quote
How you didn't see this coming, I just cant wrap my head around this. It must have been pitch black in that room. I believe I would have spotted a fricking hot ass iron, and a piece of glass. Laughing
Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:14 pm View user's profile Find all posts by attykat Send private message

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Da Corner All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: