Forum IndexRegisterGamesSearchFAQBankMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
WOULD YOU LET STARLET BABYSIT YOUR KIDS
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Poll forum View previous topic
View next topic

WOULD YOU LET STARLET BABYSIT YOUR KIDS

I need to get away for the weekend...should I let Starlet take care of my kids?
yes. she is good at handling large amounts of children, especially ones who ain't hers.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I wouldn't cross the street to have her come babysit my kids
8%
 8%  [ 1 ]
OHB...she may be good at directing FED X traffic but she ain't good with her kids in traffic....
16%
 16%  [ 2 ]
Jesus wept.
75%
 75%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 12

Blackbear

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts19595
LocationHibernation
Bank0
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="jellis"]Some of these mothafukkas need to go sit the fukk down somewhere and just be fukking quiet...for a change[/quote]

No.

Twisted Evil
Tue Aug 19, 2003 8:27 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Blackbear Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
lovejonesx

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts16655
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="jellis"]Some of these mothafukkas need to go sit the fukk down somewhere and just be fukking quiet...for a change[/quote]

Jelly is back!! Cool
Tue Aug 19, 2003 8:51 pm View user's profile Find all posts by lovejonesx Send private message
jellis

Joined23 Apr 2002
Posts6544
LocationI don't know
Bank0
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="lovejonesx"][quote="jellis"]Some of these mothafukkas need to go sit the fukk down somewhere and just be fukking quiet...for a change[/quote]

Jelly is back!! Cool[/quote]

Did you miss me?

I can't believe some of these "supposed" happy mothafukka's still doing the same ole shit...get a fucking life...pathetic asses Laughing
Tue Aug 19, 2003 8:58 pm View user's profile Find all posts by jellis Send private message
lovejonesx

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts16655
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="jellis"][quote="lovejonesx"][quote="jellis"]Some of these mothafukkas need to go sit the fukk down somewhere and just be fukking quiet...for a change[/quote]

Did you miss me?

I can't believe some of these "supposed" happy mothafukka's still doing the same ole shit...get a fucking life...pathetic asses Laughing[/quote]

TRANSLATION:

of jelly's last post...

HI PEOPLE !! I'M BACK! It's nice to see y'all HAPPY people & it's good that you haven't changed a bit! HOLLA! Cool
Tue Aug 19, 2003 9:01 pm View user's profile Find all posts by lovejonesx Send private message
jellis

Joined23 Apr 2002
Posts6544
LocationI don't know
Bank0
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="lovejonesx"][quote="jellis"][quote="lovejonesx"][quote="jellis"]Some of these mothafukkas need to go sit the fukk down somewhere and just be fukking quiet...for a change[/quote]

Did you miss me?

I can't believe some of these "supposed" happy mothafukka's still doing the same ole shit...get a fucking life...pathetic asses Laughing[/quote]

TRANSLATION:

of jelly's last post...

HI PEOPLE !! I'M BACK! It's nice to see y'all HAPPY people & it's good that you haven't changed a bit! HOLLA! Cool[/quote]

Exactly...
Tue Aug 19, 2003 9:03 pm View user's profile Find all posts by jellis Send private message
OHbrotha

Joined26 Mar 2002
Posts48732
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote

yeah...Starlet, go sit your ass down somewhere!
Tue Aug 19, 2003 9:17 pm View user's profile Find all posts by OHbrotha Send private message Visit poster's website
jellis

Joined23 Apr 2002
Posts6544
LocationI don't know
Bank0
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="OHbrotha"][quote="jellis"]Some of these mothafukkas need to go sit the fukk down somewhere and just be fukking quiet...for a change[/quote]

yeah...Starlet, go sit your ass down somewhere![/quote]

Oh, Starlet posted in here....too bad I wasn't referring to her....
Tue Aug 19, 2003 9:23 pm View user's profile Find all posts by jellis Send private message
OHbrotha

Joined26 Mar 2002
Posts48732
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="jellis"][quote="OHbrotha"][quote="jellis"]Some of these mothafukkas need to go sit the fukk down somewhere and just be fukking quiet...for a change[/quote]

Oh, Starlet posted in here....too bad I wasn't referring to her....[/quote]

okay...Raven, go sit your ass down somewhere!
Tue Aug 19, 2003 9:25 pm View user's profile Find all posts by OHbrotha Send private message Visit poster's website
JoannaSahara

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts4491
Bank0
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="bizygirl"]Somma you'se are goin to hell with gasoline draws...with AZB leading the ride! Laughing[/quote]

Laughing
Tue Aug 19, 2003 10:18 pm View user's profile Find all posts by JoannaSahara Send private message
bigsixxraven

Joined20 Jan 2002
Posts10433
Locationwhere i belong
Bank0
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="OHbrotha"][quote="jellis"][quote="OHbrotha"][quote="jellis"]Some of these mothafukkas need to go sit the fukk down somewhere and just be fukking quiet...for a change[/quote]

Oh, Starlet posted in here....too bad I wasn't referring to her....[/quote]

okay...Raven, go sit your ass down somewhere![/quote] Duh, I AM sitting ole man.
Tue Aug 19, 2003 10:20 pm View user's profile Find all posts by bigsixxraven Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
BishopTuTu

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts43669
LocationMD
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
I'm confused.
Tue Aug 19, 2003 11:16 pm View user's profile Find all posts by BishopTuTu Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
bizygirl

Bank0
Bones

Post Reply with quote
Tutu don't ask! Laughing
Tue Aug 19, 2003 11:23 pm Find all posts by Anonymous
BishopTuTu

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts43669
LocationMD
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
ok Laughing
Tue Aug 19, 2003 11:37 pm View user's profile Find all posts by BishopTuTu Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
imshai

Joined21 Jan 2002
Posts19693
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
Question
Wed Aug 20, 2003 1:53 am View user's profile Find all posts by imshai Send private message
amethyst

Joined20 Jan 2002
Posts16438
LocationThe Woods
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
Me don't gotz no kids. Twisted Evil
Wed Aug 20, 2003 2:28 am View user's profile Find all posts by amethyst Send private message AIM Address
Ghost

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts2499
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
Shocked
Is this a poll? On Da Corner.....for 2 days now?
Shocked
Arrow
Wed Aug 20, 2003 4:19 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Ghost Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Poll forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: