Forum IndexRegisterGamesSearchFAQBankMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Have you ever done anything embarassing during sex?

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Poll forum View previous topic
View next topic

Yes---I'm male
29%
 29%  [ 5 ]
Yes---I'm female
64%
 64%  [ 11 ]
No---I'm male
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No---I'm female
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 17

Anta

Joined04 Apr 2002
Posts3719
LocationDFW
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Have you ever done anything embarassing during sex? Reply with quote
[color=darkblue][b]What's the most embarassing thing that's ever happened to you when you were hooking up?[/b][/color]
Fri Nov 07, 2003 9:46 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Anta Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Anta

Joined04 Apr 2002
Posts3719
LocationDFW
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Re: Have you ever done anything embarassing during sex? Reply with quote
[quote="Anta"][color=darkblue][b]What's the most embarassing thing that's ever happened to you when you were getting busy?[/b][/color][/quote]
Fri Nov 07, 2003 9:48 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Anta Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Anta

Joined04 Apr 2002
Posts3719
LocationDFW
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
Aight there was this one time me and my ex-boyfriend was just about finish with our love-making session for the night.. (we had been drinking prior to this).. when I suddenly pushed him off me and said "hold on Im about to cum" Then all of a sudden I starting peeing. I jumped up and grabbed a towel off a chair that was near my bed to catch the pee. With the towel between my leg I ran into the bathroom and flopped on the toilet. Embarassed I felt so bad after that. He helped me change the sheets and my clothes. Then I had to sleep on the pissy side of the bed for the night. Evil or Very Mad Laughing
Fri Nov 07, 2003 9:54 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Anta Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Anta

Joined04 Apr 2002
Posts3719
LocationDFW
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
Please post your incident. I dont want to be the only one! Besides you cant edit in this forum. Laughing
Fri Nov 07, 2003 11:42 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Anta Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
wilbe

Joined06 Nov 2003
Posts1
Bank0
Bones Bones

Post Was imbaressed Reply with quote
[b] When it was time to get busy with a woman. My pants zipper would not come down. The woman was asking me to give it to her yet my zipper did not help. So all the while she was hot and waiting for me yet the zipper stopped me from getting that butta. After I left her my zipper worked fine. The condom was a tickle knobed one. Confused Sad [/b]
Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:58 pm View user's profile Find all posts by wilbe Send private message
Anta

Joined04 Apr 2002
Posts3719
LocationDFW
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Re: Was imbaressed Reply with quote
[quote="wilbe"][b] When it was time to get busy with a woman. My pants zipper would not come down. The woman was asking me to give it to her yet my zipper did not help. So all the while she was hot and waiting for me yet the zipper stopped me from getting that butta. After I left her my zipper worked fine. The condom was a tickle knobed one. Confused Sad [/b][/quote]

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Mon Nov 10, 2003 8:58 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Anta Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
delta84

Joined21 Nov 2002
Posts29053
Locationhigh school hell
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
Does falling asleep while having sex count? Embarassed Or does that mean he was just terrible? Twisted Evil
Sat Nov 29, 2003 3:12 pm View user's profile Find all posts by delta84 Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
kateyes

Joined19 Jan 2002
Posts13386
LocationAND U SAY CHI CITY!
Bank0
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
i think that would be more embarassing for the dude delta...

ok yall don't talk about me i cut my toenails in the bathroom just thought i explained that before i tell this story...

we were on the floor and i looked and saw my danggone toe nail on the floor Laughing i pushed that mug under the couch and kept going..he did not notice a thing Laughing
Sun Nov 30, 2003 3:36 am View user's profile Find all posts by kateyes Send private message Yahoo Messenger
BobbyDigital

Joined03 Aug 2002
Posts7583
LocationBlack Hollywood
Bank0
Bones Bones

Post Re: Was imbaressed Reply with quote
[quote="wilbe"][b] When it was time to get busy with a woman. My pants zipper would not come down. The woman was asking me to give it to her yet my zipper did not help. So all the while she was hot and waiting for me yet the zipper stopped me from getting that butta. After I left her my zipper worked fine. The condom was a tickle knobed one. Confused Sad [/b][/quote]

[b]Ummmm... maybe that was a sign from God or something.

But, ain't no way a zipper is gonna stopped me from getting some. Laughing [/b]
Sun Nov 30, 2003 7:11 am View user's profile Find all posts by BobbyDigital Send private message Yahoo Messenger

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Poll forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: