Forum IndexRegisterGamesSearchFAQBankMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Ever said I Love You when you werent sure you actually did?

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Poll forum View previous topic
View next topic

Ever said I Love You when you werent sure you actually did?

Have you ever told someone you loved them when you weren't sure you actually did?
Yes---I'm male
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Yes---I'm female
61%
 61%  [ 11 ]
No---I'm male
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No---I'm female
33%
 33%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 18

Anta

Joined04 Apr 2002
Posts3719
LocationDFW
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Ever said I Love You when you werent sure you actually did? Reply with quote
[b]Have you ever told someone you loved them when you weren't sure you actually did? If so, whats your story?? Do you use the "L" word in all your relationships? Have you ever been told by an individual that they love you and come to find out it was all a game?[/b]

I told an ex that I loved him because I believed I loved him. It wasnt the fact that I was sure or not sure but I actually believed that I loved him. Until later on after the break up.. I realized it was just the sex I was in love with not him.

I avoid using the "L" word now because I want to be absolutely sure that Im in love with the whole person not just a certain part of them. Because to me "I Love You" means ... the whole.. not a part.

I've been told by a many men that they "love me" only to find it was just a game to get what they could get out of me. Rolling Eyes So naive. Rolling Eyes
Thu Nov 13, 2003 5:38 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Anta Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
LIYAH

Joined01 Mar 2002
Posts12827
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
When I was in highschool I had this boyfriend who I thought I was in love with and I told him I did. But after we broke up and I moved on.. I realized I didn't.

Now I would never say it unless I knew for sure that I did.
Thu Dec 11, 2003 3:32 pm View user's profile Find all posts by LIYAH Send private message
TallNProud331

Joined19 Jan 2002
Posts13976
LocationHOTlanta
Bank0
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
I thought I answered this one.

I think there have been a couple of times I "thought" I was in love and did say I was. Embarassed
Thu Dec 11, 2003 3:38 pm View user's profile Find all posts by TallNProud331 Send private message Send e-mail
Blackbear

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts19595
LocationHibernation
Bank0
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
Yes.

Confused
Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:12 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Blackbear Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
delta84

Joined21 Nov 2002
Posts29053
Locationhigh school hell
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
Yep....hell I'm still wonering what being "in love" really means....despite the fact that I know I've been there before.
Tue Dec 23, 2003 6:49 pm View user's profile Find all posts by delta84 Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
amethyst

Joined20 Jan 2002
Posts16438
LocationThe Woods
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="Blackbear"]Yes.

Confused[/quote]

Me too. Rolling Eyes
Mon Dec 29, 2003 7:09 pm View user's profile Find all posts by amethyst Send private message AIM Address

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Poll forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: