Forum IndexRegisterGamesSearchFAQBankMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
What Are The Best Cuss-Outs You Ever Heard Or Gave Out?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Da Corner View previous topic
View next topic

What Are The Best Cuss-Outs You Ever Heard Or Gave Out?
bb74

Joined14 Nov 2002
Posts64999
LocationDon't Worry About It
Bank4294967295
Bones127358.74 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="MzPhatBooty"][quote="lovejonesx"][quote="nubianstorm"][color=darkblue][b]She didn't cuss out Shemarr, but

there was this one time in a Miami club where both them chicks (Fly and Berry) cussed out a DJ who refused to play what they wanted to hear. They even gave him the finga from the dance floor.

I was sitting in a corner rearranging my halo like[/b][/color] Shocked[/quote]

WHERE YOU THERE TOO NUBBY??

I don't remember anyone mentioning that YOU were there too!

But if you wanna tell that story,...YOU will have to be the one to tell it, b/c bb & Fly's memories of the incident don't match!![/quote]

Alot of peoople from here were there, but me and bb parted from the rest of the group to talk to the DJ, and THAT's where the story gets fuzzy Laughing Laughing[/quote]

It doesn't get fuzzy for me 'cuz I was the only one up there out of the two of us who was SOBER. [img]http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de//laugh.gif[/img]
Fri Jul 30, 2004 2:11 pm View user's profile Find all posts by bb74 Send private message
lovejonesx

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts16655
Bank4294967295
Bones3280.50 Bones

Post Reply with quote
It doesn't get fuzzy for me 'cuz I was the only one up there out of the two of us who was SOBER.

Come to think of it,...bb has a point. B/C ya know Fly won't even sober if there were drinks anywhere to be had that night!!

That's like thinking that in the upcoming ATL Getogether, that Otissa or PlayaGA will be sober once they spy the bar!!

IMPOSSIBLE!! Twisted Evil Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow
Fri Jul 30, 2004 2:44 pm View user's profile Find all posts by lovejonesx Send private message

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Da Corner All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: