Forum IndexRegisterGamesSearchFAQBankMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
The Story of Rhonda (placeholder)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Da Corner View previous topic
View next topic

The Story of Rhonda (placeholder)
QTPie

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts74993
LocationSinnin' and fallin' short.
Bank4294967295
Bones999999999.99 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Flyy, why is Dymo fucking with you? Laughing Laughing
Fri Jan 21, 2005 11:04 pm View user's profile Find all posts by QTPie Send private message
lovejonesx

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts16655
Bank4294967295
Bones3280.50 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="MzPhatBooty"][quote="OHbrotha"]sheesh...how soon we forget...[/quote]

Actually, I never knew where you got that shit from. I just chalked it up to another dumb mufucka saying dumb shit on AO....*shrug*[/quote]

How come I kinna feel like the first dumb muddafuker that she is referring to that preceeded OHB in saying dumb shit is ME!!
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow
Fri Jan 21, 2005 11:05 pm View user's profile Find all posts by lovejonesx Send private message
MzPhatBooty

Joined18 Apr 2003
Posts6279
LocationWorldwide
Bank0
Bones166.00 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="Phenomenal_QT"]Flyy, why is Dymo fucking with you? Laughing Laughing[/quote]

Cuz he's in love with me. I don't blame him Cool
Fri Jan 21, 2005 11:07 pm View user's profile Find all posts by MzPhatBooty Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
MzPhatBooty

Joined18 Apr 2003
Posts6279
LocationWorldwide
Bank0
Bones166.00 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="lovejonesx"][quote="MzPhatBooty"][quote="OHbrotha"]sheesh...how soon we forget...[/quote]

Actually, I never knew where you got that shit from. I just chalked it up to another dumb mufucka saying dumb shit on AO....*shrug*[/quote]

How come I kinna feel like the first dumb muddafuker that she is referring to that preceeded OHB in saying dumb shit is ME!!
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow[/quote]

Now now, Ljx. You know I make sure the person I'm talking about KNOWS who I'm talking about. I wasn't talking about you Laughing
Fri Jan 21, 2005 11:08 pm View user's profile Find all posts by MzPhatBooty Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
OHbrotha

Joined26 Mar 2002
Posts48732
Bank4294967295
Bones34438.75 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="lovejonesx"][quote="MzPhatBooty"][quote="OHbrotha"]sheesh...how soon we forget...[/quote]

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow[/quote]

I know! and why i gotta be a dumb mufucka? im not the one bumming drinks offa Marz on ladies night at the elks Laughing
Fri Jan 21, 2005 11:19 pm View user's profile Find all posts by OHbrotha Send private message Visit poster's website
MzPhatBooty

Joined18 Apr 2003
Posts6279
LocationWorldwide
Bank0
Bones166.00 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Damn, a nigga can't live SHIT down on this bitch! [size=7]*purposely ignoring the fact that I won't let Marz live down that vest*[/size] Laughing Laughing

Why you bringin up shit from '85? Laughing
Fri Jan 21, 2005 11:23 pm View user's profile Find all posts by MzPhatBooty Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Da Corner All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: