Forum IndexRegisterGamesSearchFAQBankMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
The Postgirl __________ rings once, twice????
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Da Corner View previous topic
View next topic

The Postgirl __________ rings once, twice????
juju

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts22914
LocationNeverland Valley Ranch
Bank4294967295
Bones30244.24 Bones

Post Reply with quote
i can't read marzo's stories. somebody give me a brief recap please.
Tue Jan 25, 2005 4:55 pm View user's profile Find all posts by juju Send private message
LIYAH

Joined01 Mar 2002
Posts12827
Bank4294967295
Bones4125.96 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Marz aint going to ask her out because that would be going on a date, and Marz doesn't date, right?

IMO asking her over is like a date though.
Tue Jan 25, 2005 5:25 pm View user's profile Find all posts by LIYAH Send private message
MzPhatBooty

Joined18 Apr 2003
Posts6279
LocationWorldwide
Bank0
Bones166.00 Bones

Post Reply with quote
You are crazy. Because after all that, you STILL have to ask us that. Just holla at her. And even if you misread the signs, so what? What's the worst that could happen? I think you miss out on alot of opportunities for fear that if you show interest, that you are "sweating" them. Most women don't even think (or care) about that, it's all in your imagination. Get out of your own way.
Tue Jan 25, 2005 5:26 pm View user's profile Find all posts by MzPhatBooty Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
DulceDuro

Joined01 Jan 2004
Posts2535
LocationMotherland's End
Bank0
Bones42.60 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[color=darkblue]I'm in the [i]"she's diggin' you" [/i]camp. According to your admissions, though, you're not going to sweat her because of the work/bf situation (I happen to agree with you on that)...but she seems like she may be trying to feel you out because she's coming to a decision to step it up. I think if I were in your shoes I wouldn't change anything I was doing.

I'm interested though...what would constitute a "move in [i]THAT[/i] direction" from your POV?[/color]
Tue Jan 25, 2005 5:28 pm View user's profile Find all posts by DulceDuro Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
juju

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts22914
Bank4294967295
Bones30244.24 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Hell-LOW. bizy recap please? can someone summarize marzo's initial post in one paragraph or less? i thank ya kindly. Very Happy
Tue Jan 25, 2005 5:39 pm View user's profile Find all posts by juju Send private message
Omega Phoenix

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts28103
LocationIn the wilderness, being a Prophet of Rage
Bank4294967295
Bones48177.28 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="juju"]Hell-LOW. bizy recap please? can someone summarize marzo's initial post in one paragraph or less? i thank ya kindly. Very Happy[/quote]

A woman who works in the mailroom at Marz' job may be digging him... she may be sending him signals on her attraction, and she has made it clear that she has been paying attention to his whereabouts. She may or may not have a boyfriend, and the workplace issue may present a complication.
Tue Jan 25, 2005 5:49 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Omega Phoenix Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
juju

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts22914
Bank4294967295
Bones30244.24 Bones

Post Reply with quote
pm. i'm gonna have to put you on the payroll sir.

marzo. didn't you put this exact same thread up like 8 months ago? i distinctly remember reading "The Case of Marz & Mailroom Mary" before.
Tue Jan 25, 2005 5:58 pm View user's profile Find all posts by juju Send private message
Kimora

Bank0
Bones10.00 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote]Marz aint going to ask her out because that would be going on a date, and Marz doesn't date, right?

IMO asking her over is like a date though.[/quote]

Marz you better not ask that girl over to your house..... Exclamation

Take her out for coffee or lunch or something before you try to get her up in your house...what's up with that mess??
Tue Jan 25, 2005 7:26 pm Find all posts by Anonymous
Kimora

Bank0
Bones10.00 Bones

Post Reply with quote
That is why I don't invite no man to my house too soon....as soon as these fools find out I live alone the first thing they want to do is "come ova and squat on my couch and run up my cable" Get the fuck outta here...this ain't no flop house!!! Mad
Tue Jan 25, 2005 7:28 pm Find all posts by Anonymous
Kalibane

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts8630
Bank4294967295
Bones999999999.99 Bones
Game Trophies:  3
Hall Of Fame Member

Post Reply with quote
How is it that everything always comes back to what men do to you? Laughing

Get thee to a nunnery.
Tue Jan 25, 2005 7:32 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Kalibane Send private message
supasista

Joined19 Feb 2004
Posts2461
Bank0
Bones2168.32 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="Kalibane"]How is it that everything always comes back to what men do to you? Laughing
[/quote]

[color=indigo]It's her point of reference...I do it all the time. Not in the same exact way..but you know. Laughing

oh yeah and Laughing Laughing Laughing @ kimora. Laughing @ someone *runnin up your cable*[/color]
Tue Jan 25, 2005 7:59 pm View user's profile Find all posts by supasista Send private message
MzPhatBooty

Joined18 Apr 2003
Posts6279
LocationWorldwide
Bank0
Bones166.00 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="Kimora"]That is why I don't invite no man to my house too soon....as soon as these fools find out I live alone the first thing they want to do is "come ova and squat on my couch and run up my cable" Get the fuck outta here...this ain't no flop house!!! Mad[/quote]

Okay, this just had me crackin the hell UP!! But I wanna know how the hell can you "run up" somebody's cable? Laughing Laughing
Tue Jan 25, 2005 8:02 pm View user's profile Find all posts by MzPhatBooty Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Kimora

Bank0
Bones10.00 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote]But I wanna know how the hell can you "run up" somebody's cable?[/quote]

I was having a flashback!!!!LOL
Tue Jan 25, 2005 8:16 pm Find all posts by Anonymous
Darren

Joined28 Jul 2003
Posts1744
LocationWashington, DC
Bank0
Bones2947.42 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="MzPhatBooty"] But I wanna know how the hell can you "run up" somebody's cable? Laughing Laughing[/quote]

easily...
[img]http://www2.twcnyc.com/imgs/MOD.jpg[/img]
Tue Jan 25, 2005 8:20 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Darren Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Nana

Joined04 Oct 2004
Posts1574
LocationOhio
Bank0
Bones3009.56 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[b]One time she asked me if it was me driving in a red car and I was like, "nah my car isn't red". [/b]

all I can add is I hope you have a Muscle . car...cuz ole girl will be checking out your ride...and maybe judging you on it...

sidenote:...there is going to be a an award show on spike TV for the best rides Shocked

it's easy to run up folks cable with Pay for view
Tue Jan 25, 2005 8:52 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Nana Send private message
mack

Joined16 Jan 2002
Posts56791
LocationSnotlanta
Bank4294967295
Bones990061542.19 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="Kimora"]That is why I don't invite no man to my house too soon....as soon as these fools find out I live alone the first thing they want to do is "come ova and squat on my couch and run up my cable" Get the fuck outta here...this ain't no flop house!!! Mad[/quote]

How do they run up cable? Ordering PPV?[img]http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/mittelgrosse/medium-smiley-002.gif[/img]
Tue Jan 25, 2005 9:20 pm View user's profile Find all posts by mack Send private message AIM Address
BoyToy

Joined24 Jul 2002
Posts7564
LocationBasking In My Cali Sunshine…...
Bank0
Bones12575.40 Bones

Post Reply with quote
^^ Stop it... Laughing Laughing
Tue Jan 25, 2005 9:48 pm View user's profile Find all posts by BoyToy Send private message
khapran

Joined24 Oct 2003
Posts3503
Bank0
Bones14973.38 Bones

Post Reply with quote

Last edited by khapran on Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Wed Jan 26, 2005 4:53 am View user's profile Find all posts by khapran Send private message
Blackbear

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts19595
LocationHibernation
Bank0
Bones6593.72 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote]One time around Christmas, I went to pickup a package and I called her (you have to call to have them let you in that area) and I was asking where was she cuz I tried 5 minutes ago. [b]She said she was there but since the call said "unknown" she wasn't sure if it was her boyfriend or an outside line. ("Ohhhhhkay" I say in my mind, she's out the running) So I grabbed my package and left.[/b] [/quote]

Ummmm......before I would ask her anything...I would investigate this. Folks don't avoid calls from "boyfriend/girlfriend" unless there are issues.

Razz
Thu Feb 24, 2005 5:07 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Blackbear Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Bank0
Bones10.00 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[color=darkblue][b]I didn't read all the posts but I had to comment on the "THAT'S HIM" comment.

I told my friends that this dude who was in my class had the biggest ass on a dude I had ever seen.

So when we saw him at the club I introduced him to my friends as "this was the guy from my class I was telling y'all about"

It ain't necessarily a GOOD THING when a female is telling her friends about a dude.
[/b][/color]
Fri Feb 25, 2005 12:24 am Find all posts by Anonymous

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Da Corner All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: