Forum IndexRegisterGamesSearchFAQBankMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
an "Angry Black Man" speaks...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Da Corner View previous topic
View next topic

an "Angry Black Man" speaks...
amethyst

Joined20 Jan 2002
Posts16439
LocationThe Woods
Bank4294967295
Bones2317.57 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Sup OHB...I need to holla at choo for a minute. Very Happy
Tue Jan 25, 2005 8:11 pm View user's profile Find all posts by amethyst Send private message AIM Address
Darren

Joined28 Jul 2003
Posts1744
LocationWashington, DC
Bank0
Bones2947.42 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="DYM0LISHN"]... resorted to swinging on the nut sack...[/quote]

I can always acknowledge humor, even if it's directed at me. That gave me a good chuckle.
Tue Jan 25, 2005 8:13 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Darren Send private message Yahoo Messenger
DYM0LISHN

Joined26 Mar 2002
Posts8744
LocationAO's Calvary
Bank0
Bones13463.10 Bones

Post Reply with quote
And you are saying that to say what?

Most of thing that I find humorous are rooted in truth...
Tue Jan 25, 2005 8:19 pm View user's profile Find all posts by DYM0LISHN Send private message
Darren

Joined28 Jul 2003
Posts1744
LocationWashington, DC
Bank0
Bones2947.42 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="DYM0LISHN"]And you are saying that to say what?

Most of thing that I find humorous are rooted in truth...[/quote]

I, as a matter of principle, refuse to go back and forth with you like some others tend to do. But, I am compelled to comment here because your response makes it patently obvious that you can't even take a compliment, and have a singular purpose of trying to ruffle people's feathers. With me, however, you cannot do. It's just sad that degrading others is the only way you can get people to "talk" to you. Rather narcissistic, too.
Tue Jan 25, 2005 8:27 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Darren Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Kimora

Bank0
Bones10.00 Bones

Post Reply with quote
I thought the swinging on the nut sack comment was funny as hell to!!!

Continue!!!!!!!!!!!
Tue Jan 25, 2005 8:29 pm Find all posts by Anonymous
DYM0LISHN

Joined26 Mar 2002
Posts8744
LocationAO's Calvary
Bank0
Bones13463.10 Bones

Post Reply with quote
I once cosigned the notion I brought from elsewhere to AO, "[i]Bush and Bin Laden need to get a room[/i]."

I will now firmly state that, "OHbrotha and Kimora need to get a padded room" (with Darren as their sole chicken-choking voyeur)
Tue Jan 25, 2005 8:29 pm View user's profile Find all posts by DYM0LISHN Send private message
Kimora

Bank0
Bones10.00 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Razz
Tue Jan 25, 2005 8:33 pm Find all posts by Anonymous
DYM0LISHN

Joined26 Mar 2002
Posts8744
LocationAO's Calvary
Bank0
Bones13463.10 Bones

Post Reply with quote
First of all it, it just whittles at my very drawlz to see a thread began like this one did followed an equally bandwidth-wasting first response like, [quote]"Im good. A little tired. Having a hard time getting over this bronchitis. Glad to be back to work. The kids were hell on wheels this weekend, being cooped up like we were."[/quote]

If I was NCPrince or an AO admin I would summarily delete every one of these Howdy Doody type bullshit threads and PM the author with instructions for using e-mail, IM, or PM with the clear and present threat of permanent expulsion for subsequent violations...

I ain't fuckin' interested in hearing about someone's pathetic weekend here...
Tue Jan 25, 2005 8:37 pm View user's profile Find all posts by DYM0LISHN Send private message
Darren

Joined28 Jul 2003
Posts1744
LocationWashington, DC
Bank0
Bones2947.42 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="DYM0LISHN"]I will now firmly state that, "OHbrotha and Kimora need to get a padded room" (with Darren as their sole chicken-choking voyeur)[/quote]

I dunno about that, but I bet it would be SRO to watch MZPhatBooty whoop your ass in a padded room.
Tue Jan 25, 2005 8:41 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Darren Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Kimora

Bank0
Bones10.00 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Very Happy
Tue Jan 25, 2005 8:43 pm Find all posts by Anonymous
DYM0LISHN

Joined26 Mar 2002
Posts8744
LocationAO's Calvary
Bank0
Bones13463.10 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Don't hold your breath (no pun intended, once again)

The only thing I'd need to keep that b@tch at bay is a simple roll-on container of Tussy or a toothbrush with some Colgate on it...
Tue Jan 25, 2005 8:44 pm View user's profile Find all posts by DYM0LISHN Send private message
Kimora

Bank0
Bones10.00 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Very Happy
Tue Jan 25, 2005 8:48 pm Find all posts by Anonymous
OHbrotha

Joined26 Mar 2002
Posts48732
Bank4294967295
Bones34438.75 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="DYM0LISHN"]First of all it, it just whittles at my very drawlz to see a thread began like this one did followed an equally bandwidth-wasting first response like, [quote]"Im good. A little tired. Having a hard time getting over this bronchitis. Glad to be back to work. The kids were hell on wheels this weekend, being cooped up like we were."[/quote]

If I was NCPrince or an AO admin I would summarily delete every one of these Howdy Doody type bullshit threads and PM the author with instructions for using e-mail, IM, or PM with the clear and present threat of permanent expulsion for subsequent violations...

I ain't fuckin' interested in hearing about someone's pathetic weekend here...[/quote]

and thank God you arent running this message board because it would be door nail dead just like the hundred or so other black message boards that have shut down, in part, due to social special ed neds like you...who REALLY don't know a compliment if it was to smack them upside the head with a two by four and is always running around commenting about how much this place sucks YET is constantly running around doing crap to draw attention to themselves...and when that doesn't work, you start resorting to jive ass manifesto ramblings like this...like you the Unibomber...more like the Unifool...

its cool that NCP has such an hands off approach to this so we can see ritalin underachievers like you make a got damn fool of themselves under the guise of "dropping knowledge"

spastic bastard.
Tue Jan 25, 2005 9:58 pm View user's profile Find all posts by OHbrotha Send private message Visit poster's website
DYM0LISHN

Joined26 Mar 2002
Posts8744
LocationAO's Calvary
Bank0
Bones13463.10 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="DYM0LISHN"]Don't hold your breath (no pun intended, once again)

The only thing I'd need to keep that b@tch at bay is a simple roll-on container of Tussy or a toothbrush with some Colgate on it...[/quote]
Y'all may think I joking but MzGnatBooty avoids toothpaste like Superman avoids Kryptonite...

Are you blind?

Want visual confirmation?

Here it is...

MzGnatBooty's [b][color=green]GREEN [/color][/b]nemesis

Tue Jan 25, 2005 10:09 pm View user's profile Find all posts by DYM0LISHN Send private message
OHbrotha

Joined26 Mar 2002
Posts48732
Bank4294967295
Bones34438.75 Bones

Post Reply with quote
will somebody laugh at this idiot's photo shop skillz already so he can stop?
Tue Jan 25, 2005 10:11 pm View user's profile Find all posts by OHbrotha Send private message Visit poster's website
MzPhatBooty

Joined18 Apr 2003
Posts6279
LocationWorldwide
Bank0
Bones166.00 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="DYM0LISHN"][quote="DYM0LISHN"]Don't hold your breath (no pun intended, once again)

The only thing I'd need to keep that b@tch at bay is a simple roll-on container of Tussy or a toothbrush with some Colgate on it...[/quote]
Y'all may think I joking but MzGnatBooty avoids toothpaste like Superman avoids Kryptonite...

Are you blind?

Want visual confirmation?

Here it is...

MzGnatBooty's [b][color=green]GREEN [/color][/b]nemesis

[/quote]'

Okay at first I was playing, but now I'm convinced that you got the hots for me. Why you gone go on and on about me in another thread that I ain't even posted in? Laughing

Unfortunately for you, I don't deal with retarded mufuckas [img]http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/crap.gif[/img]

Carry on...oh, and I find it ironic you talking about somebody's pathetic weekend, when you spent all of your's playing with (and undoubtedly jaggin off to) my pictures. Ugh, you nasty!
Tue Jan 25, 2005 10:15 pm View user's profile Find all posts by MzPhatBooty Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
DYM0LISHN

Joined26 Mar 2002
Posts8744
LocationAO's Calvary
Bank0
Bones13463.10 Bones

Post Reply with quote

Sorry, SuperBimboBitch...you just went [b]black [/b]and you ain't goin' back...

(However it took a little effort to make your anorexic @zz fat)
Tue Jan 25, 2005 10:16 pm View user's profile Find all posts by DYM0LISHN Send private message
MzPhatBooty

Joined18 Apr 2003
Posts6279
LocationWorldwide
Bank0
Bones166.00 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Oh, I forgot to add: and you still a bitch Laughing
Tue Jan 25, 2005 10:17 pm View user's profile Find all posts by MzPhatBooty Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
DYM0LISHN

Joined26 Mar 2002
Posts8744
LocationAO's Calvary
Bank0
Bones13463.10 Bones

Post Reply with quote

[b]Faster[/b] than a liquor sto’ bound n@gga at 11:55 pm
More [b]powerful[/b] than a pair 808s in da’ trunk
[b]Able[/b] to leap a fence like a hustla' runnin’ from the Police

Look! Up in AO!
It's a bitch. It's a shame. [b]It's ShanayNayGirl![/b]

Yes, it's ShanayNayGirl - strange trick from the hood who came to Earth with powers and abilities far beyond those of mortal hoes. ShanayNayGirl - who can change the course of n@ggaz bank accounts, bend steel-hard penises with her bare hands, and who, disguised as MzPhatBooty, fair-meaning Skeezer on a Black message board, fights the never ending battle for Stupidity, Small-Talk and the Triflin’ N@gga Way.
Tue Jan 25, 2005 10:28 pm View user's profile Find all posts by DYM0LISHN Send private message
DYM0LISHN

Joined26 Mar 2002
Posts8744
LocationAO's Calvary
Bank0
Bones13463.10 Bones

Post Reply with quote
In our last episode of "ShanayNaygirl" we find the big homely hoe herself

Facing her "other" ArchEnemy (read: The one besides Colgate)
The lovely voluptuous Caliwoman

Tue Jan 25, 2005 10:42 pm View user's profile Find all posts by DYM0LISHN Send private message

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Da Corner All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: