Forum IndexRegisterGamesSearchFAQBankMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
She Betta Have a Tight Body and Make a Good Sandwich!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Da Corner View previous topic
View next topic

She Betta Have a Tight Body and Make a Good Sandwich!
MzPhatBooty

Joined18 Apr 2003
Posts6279
LocationWorldwide
Bank0
Bones166.00 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Man, fuck that nigga. For me to be moved by his comment, it would have to be from someone I would want in the first place. I think he's a DL brotha. And he ugly and his face always look ashy Laughing
Tue Jan 25, 2005 10:33 pm View user's profile Find all posts by MzPhatBooty Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Omega Phoenix

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts28103
LocationIn the wilderness, being a Prophet of Rage
Bank4294967295
Bones48177.28 Bones

Post Reply with quote
I'm sure that Bishop is like this: Idea right about now... LOL... she's trying to remove McKnight from the discussion... LOL...
Tue Jan 25, 2005 10:39 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Omega Phoenix Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
bb74

Joined14 Nov 2002
Posts64999
LocationDon't Worry About It
Bank4294967295
Bones127358.74 Bones

Post Reply with quote
That's what I was thinking, PM. Laughing

On topic - everybody has the right to their own preferences. Personally, a mufucka would starve to death waiting on me to fix him anything every damn day...but there are women out there who do that. I say he's saving you a lot of time & effort if he tells you up front what he wants/needs and you're not willing to provide it.
Tue Jan 25, 2005 10:41 pm View user's profile Find all posts by bb74 Send private message
amethyst

Joined20 Jan 2002
Posts16439
LocationThe Woods
Bank4294967295
Bones2317.57 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Okay....I will comment on what he said. I don't see what he said as being a bad thing....if that is what he wants, thats just what he wants. His wants ain't hurting nobody. I don't see it as him being shallow.
Tue Jan 25, 2005 10:46 pm View user's profile Find all posts by amethyst Send private message AIM Address
zuri

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts16144
Locationatl shawty
Bank0
Bones20458.00 Bones

Post Reply with quote
he got preferences just like everybody else, whats the big deal. Confused
Tue Jan 25, 2005 10:52 pm View user's profile Find all posts by zuri Send private message
DYM0LISHN

Joined26 Mar 2002
Posts8744
LocationAO's Calvary
Bank0
Bones13463.10 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Who woman should care what Brian McKnight wants...

He's a DL Brotha...
Tue Jan 25, 2005 11:06 pm View user's profile Find all posts by DYM0LISHN Send private message
DYM0LISHN

Joined26 Mar 2002
Posts8744
LocationAO's Calvary
Bank0
Bones13463.10 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Damn I didn't even read what MzGnatBooty said until after I had posted the last statement...

I have mentioned this before, but I know a Sista from his hometown whos says that fact the he is Gay is fairly common knowledge around there
Tue Jan 25, 2005 11:08 pm View user's profile Find all posts by DYM0LISHN Send private message
DYM0LISHN

Joined26 Mar 2002
Posts8744
LocationAO's Calvary
Bank0
Bones13463.10 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="MzPhatBooty"]Man, fuck that nigga. For me to be moved by his comment, it would have to be from someone I would want in the first place. I think he's a DL brotha. And he ugly and his face always look ashy Laughing[/quote]
He should snuggle with you for a sec...I betcha he wouldn't be ashy no mo'
Tue Jan 25, 2005 11:10 pm View user's profile Find all posts by DYM0LISHN Send private message
Kimora

Bank0
Bones10.00 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Fuck Brian Mcknight.......freakin has been!!!!!!!
Tue Jan 25, 2005 11:15 pm Find all posts by Anonymous
Jocie
Site Admin

Joined16 Jan 2002
Posts18689
Bank4294967295
Bones17573.95 Bones

Post Reply with quote
he was on WHUR last Friday and he was obnoxious and arrogant as hell.

..but they played some cuts from his cd that is about to drop next month...and it sounds nice as hell.

even TC was talking about how arrogange his ass was.. She called him Brian I LOVE ME Mcknight.
Tue Jan 25, 2005 11:17 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Jocie Send private message
amethyst

Joined20 Jan 2002
Posts16439
LocationThe Woods
Bank4294967295
Bones2317.57 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="jwal"]he was on WHUR last Friday and [b]he was obnoxious and arrogant as hell.[/b]

..but they played some cuts from his cd that is about to drop next month...and it sounds nice as hell.

even [b]TC was talking about how arrogange his ass was[/b].. She called him Brian I LOVE ME Mcknight.[/quote]

Now...back to my first query...did he register to vote yet?
Tue Jan 25, 2005 11:26 pm View user's profile Find all posts by amethyst Send private message AIM Address
Kimora

Bank0
Bones10.00 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Dumb nigga he couldn't stay faithful to his wife.....he openly cheated on her with his ashy looking self, he ain't registered to vote and he has the nerve to talk about some woman fixing his ass a sandwich.....nigga puleeze .....I'll fix him a sandwhich alright....one with laced with cyanide...
Tue Jan 25, 2005 11:30 pm Find all posts by Anonymous
Omega Phoenix

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts28103
LocationIn the wilderness, being a Prophet of Rage
Bank4294967295
Bones48177.28 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="Kimora"]Dumb nigga he couldn't stay faithful to his wife.....he openly cheated on her with his ashy looking self, he ain't registered to vote and he has the nerve to talk about some woman fixing his ass a sandwich.....nigga puleeze .....I'll fix him a sandwhich alright....one with laced with cyanide...[/quote]

LOL...
Tue Jan 25, 2005 11:31 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Omega Phoenix Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Marz

Joined10 Jul 2003
Posts30659
Bank4294967295
Bones546243.93 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="PervertedMonk"]If a dude says that he wants a woman that has a tight body and can make him a sammich, I don't see a problem with it.

Just like if a woman said that she wanted a man who made 6 figures and was sculpted like Michaelangelo's "David", I don't see a problem with it.

But if either of them complain about the lack of companionship in their lives, because they are sitting around like idiots waiting (and waiting and waiting and waiting) for this ideal fairy-tale partner to step down from heaven on a staircase of light... then smack 'em both in the face with phone books.[/quote]

Most know I'm not fond of this nigga to say the least but as far as the subject whats the big deal?

Just like if a woman said that she wanted a man who made 6 figures and was sculpted like Michaelangelo's "David", I don't see a problem with it

My only issues with the above request of both sexes is what are THEY bringng to the table to attract that? Don't get me wrong they're a TON of simps and tricks out there that will take care of a female (or vice versa) for that matter. But realistically most people are gonna come to their level (whatever you wanna call that) and those that speak loudest about those grandiose claims aren't bagging schit or cats no where near that.

Where as those that are are trying to keep it on the humb bug (hm, thought of a topic)..
Wed Jan 26, 2005 12:52 am View user's profile Find all posts by Marz Send private message Send e-mail

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Da Corner All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: