Forum IndexRegisterGamesSearchFAQBankMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
HOSTILE TAKEOVERS
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Da Corner View previous topic
View next topic

HOSTILE TAKEOVERS
MzPhatBooty

Joined18 Apr 2003
Posts6279
LocationWorldwide
Bank0
Bones166.00 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="OHbrotha"][quote="DYM0LISHN"]As a matter of fact (if memory serves me right) I think I know where I can get one.[/quote]

now you are just getting creepy.[/quote]

"Just"? Laughing He been creepin me out for the last few weeks. Anyone that is that freakin obsessed someone they've never met has got to have issues. And people wonder why people don't like putting up pictures, it ain't that they're scared they'll get talked about, but you don't know what these crazy mufuckas doing behind the scenes. Been done fucked around and put hoodoo on me Laughing

Wait that ain't funny...Shocked Dymo, I rebuke you in the name of Jesus!

And you STILL a bitch! (sorry God) Laughing
Wed Jan 26, 2005 8:03 pm View user's profile Find all posts by MzPhatBooty Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
DYM0LISHN

Joined26 Mar 2002
Posts8744
LocationAO's Calvary
Bank0
Bones13463.10 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="Mistic"][quote="DYM0LISHN"]Sorry for the bad paraphrase Jwal but I'm certain you remember my havoc wreakin' days on Rant prior to this "Kinder / Gentler" phase...[/quote]

Rolling Eyes You need to bring that Rant cat back 'cause the new Dymo is pitiful.

Now you're nothing but a caricature of your former self.[/quote]
This is exactly what I am talking about...you take out your time to respond sincerely and without malice and folks clam up

Not interested in discussion

Just throwing sticks and stones
Wed Jan 26, 2005 8:10 pm View user's profile Find all posts by DYM0LISHN Send private message
DYM0LISHN

Joined26 Mar 2002
Posts8744
LocationAO's Calvary
Bank0
Bones13463.10 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Pettiness
Wed Jan 26, 2005 8:11 pm View user's profile Find all posts by DYM0LISHN Send private message
DYM0LISHN

Joined26 Mar 2002
Posts8744
LocationAO's Calvary
Bank0
Bones13463.10 Bones

Post Reply with quote
MzGnatBooty
[quote]And you STILL a bitch! (sorry God) [/quote]
Are you 7 years old, or what? Saying something 500 times doesn't make it so.

[b]Blue Jean Outfit-wearin' Sea Donkey[/b]
Wed Jan 26, 2005 8:17 pm View user's profile Find all posts by DYM0LISHN Send private message
DYM0LISHN

Joined26 Mar 2002
Posts8744
LocationAO's Calvary
Bank0
Bones13463.10 Bones

Post Reply with quote
I just have ask you this (it is personal so you don't have to answer)

[b]Are you pre or post-operative one?[/b]
Wed Jan 26, 2005 8:19 pm View user's profile Find all posts by DYM0LISHN Send private message
DYM0LISHN

Joined26 Mar 2002
Posts8744
LocationAO's Calvary
Bank0
Bones13463.10 Bones

Post Reply with quote
I have a question for OHbrotha also:

How much did it cost you to get Darren surgically-removed from your nuts?

He has run in here right after you since yesterday...
Wed Jan 26, 2005 8:21 pm View user's profile Find all posts by DYM0LISHN Send private message
MzPhatBooty

Joined18 Apr 2003
Posts6279
LocationWorldwide
Bank0
Bones166.00 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="DYM0LISHN"]I just have ask you this (it is personal so you don't have to answer)

[b]Are you pre or post-operative one?[/b][/quote]

Let me sit on your face and you can see for yourself Wink
Wed Jan 26, 2005 8:22 pm View user's profile Find all posts by MzPhatBooty Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
DYM0LISHN

Joined26 Mar 2002
Posts8744
LocationAO's Calvary
Bank0
Bones13463.10 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="MzPhatBooty"][quote="DYM0LISHN"]I just have ask you this (it is personal so you don't have to answer)

Let me sit on your face and you can see for yourself l)[/quote]
If [b]YOU[/b] were a woman and [b]I[/b] wasn't in between medical coverage i might consider it...

Hey, did you donate your dick to OHbrotha?...

I hear he's sorely in need of one
Wed Jan 26, 2005 8:23 pm View user's profile Find all posts by DYM0LISHN Send private message
DYM0LISHN

Joined26 Mar 2002
Posts8744
LocationAO's Calvary
Bank0
Bones13463.10 Bones

Post Reply with quote
How'd you like you SuperGirl pic?

Keep putting dem mug shots up (I promise)

Photoshop and I are gonna make you and Internet Superstar
Wed Jan 26, 2005 8:27 pm View user's profile Find all posts by DYM0LISHN Send private message
DYM0LISHN

Joined26 Mar 2002
Posts8744
LocationAO's Calvary
Bank0
Bones13463.10 Bones

Post Reply with quote

Wed Jan 26, 2005 8:29 pm View user's profile Find all posts by DYM0LISHN Send private message
MzPhatBooty

Joined18 Apr 2003
Posts6279
LocationWorldwide
Bank0
Bones166.00 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="DYM0LISHN"]How'd you like you SuperGirl pic?

Keep putting dem mug shots up (I promise)

Photoshop and I are gonna make you and Internet Superstar[/quote]

Hell nah! For what? So you can have a shrine of me or some shit? No thank you...you is straight trippin boo. Laughing
Wed Jan 26, 2005 8:30 pm View user's profile Find all posts by MzPhatBooty Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
DYM0LISHN

Joined26 Mar 2002
Posts8744
LocationAO's Calvary
Bank0
Bones13463.10 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="MzPhatBooty"][quote="DYM0LISHN"]I just have ask you this (it is personal so you don't have to answer)

Let me sit on your face and you can see for yourself Wink[/quote]

I have got to be f@ckin' psychic...

I went over to your BP "Knottybrat" profile a second ago in hopes of "liberating" more pics of you to "immortalize" and this is what I found in your own words:

[quote]"Why am I getting notes from guys talking about they want me to sit on their face, but they don`t even know what I look like yet?! I`m talking about not even a DESCRIPTION (and we all know that barely mean sh*t LOL). I could be a pre-op transexual or some sh*t. That is straight triflin, ole nasty bastids!!! LOL"[/quote]

The very last paragraph...

I joke around a lot folks...but y'all be the judge
Wed Jan 26, 2005 8:39 pm View user's profile Find all posts by DYM0LISHN Send private message
MzPhatBooty

Joined18 Apr 2003
Posts6279
LocationWorldwide
Bank0
Bones166.00 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Oh please, nigga you only said that shit cuz you had already READ that.
Wed Jan 26, 2005 8:52 pm View user's profile Find all posts by MzPhatBooty Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Mistic

Joined05 Apr 2003
Posts1048
Bank4294967295
Bones836.45 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="DYM0LISHN"]I don't know precisely what you are talking about. I'd appreciate it if you would elaborate. I'll reserve judgment until such a time.

But I will say this: This forum "The Corner" '--which if you remember, was initially named "Rant" on the old AO Eazyboard--is worse than a caricature of BV Rant during its glory days. I feel that I am closer to the Dymolishn of those days than "The Corner" is to Rant. There is only so much a person can do.

I am not one for making trite statements but I will make one here: "It is hard to soar with the eagles when you are flocking with buzzards."[/quote]

Hey, I did not clam up. I just don't log on during the day. I appreciate your honest and respectful response. Your response to me is more reminicent of the Old Dymo of RANT--the man who seemed to prefer dropping knowledge instead of engaging in silly back and forth--who would put a cyber foot in your ass if you begged for it.

I understand that The Corner, as it is currently, is not the old RANT board by a long shot. If you ask me, AO Easyboard wasn't the old RANT board, but that's just my opinion. It is what it is. *shrugs*

But you. You're not trying to teach anyone any more. You don't even care if people understand your posts. In fact, it seems as if you purposely make it difficult for the majority of posters just so you could crow a superior intelligence. Who wants to readily engage in discourse with a person who feels you are beneath them?

On the other hand, who creates a thread that only he can respond to? I've had easier and more fluid conversation with published college professors than deciphering your posts. I know it's your style to exercise your expansive vocabulary, but do you know how much time is wasted having to look up half the words you use just to get to the meat of your topics? Laughing Your point is lost in all the showmanship when the message is the supposed to be the most important thing--the reason you're posting--not the decimation of another poster's self-esteem.

So no, The Corner is no RANT but Dymolishn shouldn't be a reflection of that.
Thu Jan 27, 2005 12:05 am View user's profile Find all posts by Mistic Send private message
DYM0LISHN

Joined26 Mar 2002
Posts8744
LocationAO's Calvary
Bank0
Bones13463.10 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="MzPhatBooty"]Oh please, nigga you only said that shit cuz you had already READ that.[/quote]
I haven't lied up in yet and I have no need to start now. When I asked you to post more pics and you said no, I went to your profile to find something else personal. I saw the link to your BP page, followed it, and read what you wrote there (looking to gleen some new angle)

That is when I read the last paragraph

In all honesty I made my statement because (at least out of the face--which is all I can really judge) you resemble a transvestite man (especially around the eybrows)

Sorry
Thu Jan 27, 2005 1:31 am View user's profile Find all posts by DYM0LISHN Send private message

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Da Corner All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: