Forum IndexRegisterGamesSearchFAQBankMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Rate a Sistaz chance...
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Poll forum View previous topic
View next topic

Rate a Sistaz chance...

What chance do you think a non-permed Sista would have making NFL cheerleeder
Excellent
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Good
18%
 18%  [ 5 ]
Fair
11%
 11%  [ 3 ]
Not Good
25%
 25%  [ 7 ]
Are you fuckin' kiddin' me?
40%
 40%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 27

DYM0LISHN

Joined26 Mar 2002
Posts8744
LocationAO's Calvary
Bank0
Bones Bones

Post Rate a Sistaz chance... Reply with quote
of making this squad

if she IS NOT connected at the "brain" to this squad

Fri Nov 29, 2002 9:53 pm View user's profile Find all posts by DYM0LISHN Send private message
OHbrotha

Joined26 Mar 2002
Posts48732
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
better than a darkskinned one making the squad
Fri Nov 29, 2002 9:57 pm View user's profile Find all posts by OHbrotha Send private message Visit poster's website
DYM0LISHN

Joined26 Mar 2002
Posts8744
LocationAO's Calvary
Bank0
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
I woud love to hear the person who voted excellent elucidate why he/she believes so...
Fri Nov 29, 2002 10:01 pm View user's profile Find all posts by DYM0LISHN Send private message
Brian1982

Joined01 Mar 2002
Posts12410
LocationPG County, MD
Bank0
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
Why does it have to be about hair in the first place? If she has good movement and can get the choreography down to a tee, then she should be able to make it. What difference is it if she is dark skinned and does not have a perm? She is still cheering for the team, and doing the same moves as her counterparts. I don't get it, I really don't. America's standard of beauty has ruin the lives of so many people.
Fri Nov 29, 2002 10:08 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Brian1982 Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
DYM0LISHN

Joined26 Mar 2002
Posts8744
LocationAO's Calvary
Bank0
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
[size=18]Wannabee "Charlie's Angels"....[/size]

[size=18]Fa' real...fa' real "[b]Uncle [/b]Charlie's Devil-Creamers"[/size]

Last edited by DYM0LISHN on Fri Nov 29, 2002 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fri Nov 29, 2002 10:09 pm View user's profile Find all posts by DYM0LISHN Send private message
DYM0LISHN

Joined26 Mar 2002
Posts8744
LocationAO's Calvary
Bank0
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="Brian1982"]Why does it have to be about hair in the first place? If she has good movement and can get the choreography down to a tee, then she should be able to make it. What difference is it if she is dark skinned and does not have a perm? She is still cheering for the team, and doing the same moves as her counterparts. I don't get it, I really don't. America's standard of beauty has ruin the lives of so many people.[/quote]
In a ideal world Brian (which we are definitely not living in) the things you are saying would have some merit...

Reality is not HOW THINGS [b]SHOULD [/b]BE....neither is it HOW THINGS [b]COULD [/b]BE...it is HOW THINGS [b]ARE[/b]
Fri Nov 29, 2002 10:10 pm View user's profile Find all posts by DYM0LISHN Send private message
DYM0LISHN

Joined26 Mar 2002
Posts8744
LocationAO's Calvary
Bank0
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
....JUST IN!!!!!

SURVEY SAYS!!!!

[size=18]HALF THE NIGGAZ HERE ARE LIARS!!!!!!![/size]
Fri Nov 29, 2002 10:12 pm View user's profile Find all posts by DYM0LISHN Send private message
amethyst

Joined20 Jan 2002
Posts16438
LocationThe Woods
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
I'on know about the hurh part...but what about a sista with some meat on her ol bones. Confused
Fri Nov 29, 2002 10:12 pm View user's profile Find all posts by amethyst Send private message AIM Address
DYM0LISHN

Joined26 Mar 2002
Posts8744
LocationAO's Calvary
Bank0
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
KNOCK-KNEED BIMBOS WALKIN' LIKE HOES (a la Sir Mix-a-lot)
Fri Nov 29, 2002 10:14 pm View user's profile Find all posts by DYM0LISHN Send private message
DYM0LISHN

Joined26 Mar 2002
Posts8744
LocationAO's Calvary
Bank0
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
AND NOW!!!

[b]THE FOLKS WHO DON'T CHERISH LIES PULL BACK IN THE LEAD!!![/b]
Fri Nov 29, 2002 10:14 pm View user's profile Find all posts by DYM0LISHN Send private message
Brian1982

Joined01 Mar 2002
Posts12410
LocationPG County, MD
Bank0
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="DYM0LISHN"][quote="Brian1982"]Why does it have to be about hair in the first place? If she has good movement and can get the choreography down to a tee, then she should be able to make it. What difference is it if she is dark skinned and does not have a perm? She is still cheering for the team, and doing the same moves as her counterparts. I don't get it, I really don't. America's standard of beauty has ruin the lives of so many people.[/quote]
In a ideal world Brian (which we are definitely not living in) the things you are saying would have some merit...

Reality is not HOW THINGS [b]SHOULD [/b]BE....neither is it HOW THINGS [b]COULD [/b]BE...it is HOW THINGS [b]ARE[/b][/quote]

So basically that's just the way it is. Laughing
It just seems everyone is so fixated with hair, skin, and your body all the time. I just wish they would think of something else, the starving Africans, taking away the programs in the Colleges, this preventable WAR, etc. Can you say that with all of these commercials trying to get you to buy the products to reduce wrinkles, loose weight, hair color for men, Dr. Phil and Oprah's show, in a way aren't all of these things taking the place of God? I know they are for Entertainment value but also aren't they dictating to us how we should live our lives, and change our appearance (be it good or bad)?
Fri Nov 29, 2002 10:16 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Brian1982 Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
DYM0LISHN

Joined26 Mar 2002
Posts8744
LocationAO's Calvary
Bank0
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
AND APPARENTLY!!!!

[b]THE FENCE-STRADDLERS TOOK THE DAY OFF SHOPPIN'!!!!![/b]
Fri Nov 29, 2002 10:16 pm View user's profile Find all posts by DYM0LISHN Send private message
DYM0LISHN

Joined26 Mar 2002
Posts8744
LocationAO's Calvary
Bank0
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
...GUESS I SPOKE TOO SOON...

[b]A WAFFLER COMES OUT OF THE WOODWORK!!![/b]
Fri Nov 29, 2002 10:18 pm View user's profile Find all posts by DYM0LISHN Send private message
DYM0LISHN

Joined26 Mar 2002
Posts8744
LocationAO's Calvary
Bank0
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
THIS IS LOOKIN' BAD FOLKS!!!...

THE WAFFLERS, THE LIARS AND AND THE BIGGER LIARS ARE NOW IN A DEAD HEAT AND CLOSING IN FAST ON THE TRUTH-TELLERS!!!!
Fri Nov 29, 2002 10:20 pm View user's profile Find all posts by DYM0LISHN Send private message
Seven

Joined21 Jan 2002
Posts2175
Bank0
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
Great question Dymo. Voted not a fuckin' chance, but should say that with an asterisk. Think a women with braids would have a shot, because cheerleading teams seem to be obsessed with waving their hair more than their arms. Braids would do the trick.

Believe in the 1970s there were a few teams with Black women sporting little and big 'fros, but that was during the whole "Black and I'm Proud" era.
Sat Nov 30, 2002 12:36 am View user's profile Find all posts by Seven Send private message
Sparkle

Joined19 Jan 2002
Posts7705
LocationIlladel
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
Yeah you won't see one with a fro now, and if the sista has dreads she can REALLY forget it!
Sat Nov 30, 2002 1:11 am View user's profile Find all posts by Sparkle Send private message Visit poster's website
mack

Joined16 Jan 2002
Posts56791
LocationSnotlanta
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
I said a good chance, but that's only if she has long nappy hair or some braid extensions Confused
Mon Dec 02, 2002 5:45 pm View user's profile Find all posts by mack Send private message AIM Address
QTPie

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts74993
LocationSinnin' and fallin' short.
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
I voted for fair, if and only if she had that free wild big hair thing (i.e. Lisa Nicole Carson, Kelis, Free, etc)

Or braids. (No locs, no short hair.)
Mon Dec 02, 2002 5:52 pm View user's profile Find all posts by QTPie Send private message
FlyGemini

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts3342
LocationCurrently Floating.....
Bank0
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
I said not a chance. And not just for a natural sister either, but one w/short hair too, permed or not...Most of them have weave all down their backs.
Mon Dec 02, 2002 5:56 pm View user's profile Find all posts by FlyGemini Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SoulSistaWoo

Joined24 Mar 2002
Posts1426
Bank0
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
I would have to say that her chances are fair to good...

I am noticing more non-european names & locks in the NFL... And with that comes the ability to determain your own standard of beauty...
Mon Dec 02, 2002 5:58 pm View user's profile Find all posts by SoulSistaWoo Send private message

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Poll forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: