Forum IndexRegisterGamesSearchFAQBankMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Anybody Watching Road Rules 12 - South Pacific?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Poll forum View previous topic
View next topic

Anybody Watching Road Rules 12 - South Pacific?

Did Donell deserve the ass-whoopin' he received?
yes
66%
 66%  [ 10 ]
no
20%
 20%  [ 3 ]
When did shaving your legs become pimpin'?
13%
 13%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 15

sierraqueen

Joined01 Mar 2002
Posts3204
Bank0
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
I didn't know his ass was gay; I suspected it, but he seems to mention his gal plenty.

And yessssss!
That black chick clearly wants some o' dat vanilla.
Wed Jul 09, 2003 12:23 am View user's profile Find all posts by sierraqueen Send private message
amethyst

Joined20 Jan 2002
Posts16438
LocationThe Woods
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="not4uplayer"][quote="amethyst"]Abram should have kept walking because Dornell was just fuggin with him. Dornell was pushing his buttons and Abram just couldn't take it no more. I ain't saying I agree with whupping somebodies ass...but I understand. Laughing

If there is a rule about them not fighting, then I agree to send Abrams butt home.[/quote]

Amey there is a STRICT rule and they've sent a couple of people off the show for fighting. IF they let Abram stay then the rule needs to go AND they need to allow the members ejected for fighting BACK on a RR trip.

Don't bend the rules because he's white and try to justify it because he was taunted by a black person! Evil or Very Mad[/quote]

I know they have a rule about fighting...but they ask the cast IF they feel safe and if they say yes, they will let the fighter stay. Look at what happened with Stephan on The Real World after he slapped that chick for calling him gay. He just went to see a councelor.
Wed Jul 09, 2003 2:14 am View user's profile Find all posts by amethyst Send private message AIM Address
amethyst

Joined20 Jan 2002
Posts16438
LocationThe Woods
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
I agree with LJX...old boy got his ass whupped like he was Rodney king and Abe was LAPD. The boy is all mouth and no action. Rolling Eyes
Wed Jul 09, 2003 2:18 am View user's profile Find all posts by amethyst Send private message AIM Address
GalacticBlackStar

Joined10 Dec 2003
Posts33
LocationHere and there
Bank0
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="jewellthf"]Donell has been in trouble before, c/o www.playahata.com

[b]Of all people to put on the show, they pick a fat, Black kid from Boston who loves white women and apparently beats them. LOL The smoking gun peeped him:[/b] [url]http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/roadrules1.html[/url][/quote]
I know this is an old topic, but I just joined. I loved RR:SP12. I began watching it when they showed previews for that fight.

I wanted to say that Donnell is not the only one who has a troubled past, that boy Abram was in a Montana reform school. Something they rarely talk about.

Not to mention many of the cast members of these shows say that the director and/or editors have an idea of how they want certain people to be portrayed. So they will take the real actions you give them to develop a character then leave on the cutting room floor anything that doesn't go in line with it.
We really don't know what other shit Abram was saying that didn't go in line with the image that the show wanted of him, that of "an innocent, naive white boy who had some youthful misconceptions about women and other races and just needed a chance to grow up".

That girl Christena was an embarrassment. She was chasing him even when he let it be known to her that God could put a halo over her head pointing out she was the one for him and he would still be hesitant because of 'her race'.
Wed Dec 10, 2003 11:16 pm View user's profile Find all posts by GalacticBlackStar Send private message

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Poll forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: