Forum IndexRegisterGamesSearchFAQBankMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Are u a pet lover/owner?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Poll forum View previous topic
View next topic

Are u a pet lover/owner?

Well are u!?!?!?
I love pets, but I'm not into bestiality
45%
 45%  [ 17 ]
I like my animals fried, baked, or boiled
21%
 21%  [ 8 ]
I only like _______ and that's it
32%
 32%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 37

TallNProud331

Joined19 Jan 2002
Posts13976
LocationHOTlanta
Bank0
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
How da hell a cat going to be a thug? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Fri Aug 15, 2003 7:34 pm View user's profile Find all posts by TallNProud331 Send private message Send e-mail
bella

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts25155
LocationSitting on the edge of insanity...
Bank0
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="Soul Of Baldwin"]I have a dog...and eventually want to get another one. Maybe I've been lucky, but he's been a breeze to have: he's never destroyed ANYTHING, he actually listens, doesn't pee/poop inside and actually LOVES to be around you.

I like cats, but they just seem so damn independent....I like the fact that a dog is ALWAYS happy to see you; to me having a cat is more like having a roommate that doesn't pay any of the bills. Laughing[/quote]

My cats are always happy to see me Very Happy They run up to me just like my dog does, and sit on top of things so they can be at eye level with me Laughing I've even taught Butter how to fetch Laughing
Fri Aug 15, 2003 7:42 pm View user's profile Find all posts by bella Send private message Send e-mail
mack

Joined16 Jan 2002
Posts56791
LocationSnotlanta
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
I don't like cats. Fish are okay. I don't have the time to put into taking care of an animal nor the desire. If I were to get a pet it would be this one:

[img]http://www.jeannieshouse.com/kennel/pug/pugs.jpg[/img]
Fri Aug 15, 2003 7:42 pm View user's profile Find all posts by mack Send private message AIM Address
TallNProud331

Joined19 Jan 2002
Posts13976
LocationHOTlanta
Bank0
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
I don't like dogs. Bad childhood experience. Laughing
Fri Aug 15, 2003 7:54 pm View user's profile Find all posts by TallNProud331 Send private message Send e-mail
bb74

Joined14 Nov 2002
Posts64999
LocationDon't Worry About It
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
When we buy a house, we'll get a dog. No pets allowed in the crib...yuck. I like retrievers & golden labs. I absolutely hate cats. Fish would be aiight. No rodents like hamsters or gerbils.
Fri Aug 15, 2003 7:58 pm View user's profile Find all posts by bb74 Send private message
TallNProud331

Joined19 Jan 2002
Posts13976
LocationHOTlanta
Bank0
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
The dog Mack posted has me thinking Men In Black. Laughing
Fri Aug 15, 2003 8:03 pm View user's profile Find all posts by TallNProud331 Send private message Send e-mail
kateyes

Joined19 Jan 2002
Posts13386
LocationAND U SAY CHI CITY!
Bank0
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="TallNProud331"]How da hell a cat going to be a thug? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing[/quote]

girl this cat fights with me and done tore my leg up. he will steal a chicken leg from anyone's plate and when i have female company he will be all on their laps purring Laughing
Fri Aug 15, 2003 8:04 pm View user's profile Find all posts by kateyes Send private message Yahoo Messenger
TallNProud331

Joined19 Jan 2002
Posts13976
LocationHOTlanta
Bank0
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
Oh see, steal my chicken and you gott GO!!!!! Laughing
[quote="kateyes"][quote="TallNProud331"]How da hell a cat going to be a thug? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing[/quote]

girl this cat fights with me and done tore my leg up. he will steal a chicken leg from anyone's plate and when i have female company he will be all on their laps purring Laughing[/quote]
Fri Aug 15, 2003 8:06 pm View user's profile Find all posts by TallNProud331 Send private message Send e-mail
Soul Of Baldwin

Joined15 Apr 2002
Posts3002
LocationATL
Bank0
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="bella"]My cats are always happy to see me Very Happy They run up to me just like my dog does, and sit on top of things so they can be at eye level with me Laughing I've even taught Butter how to fetch Laughing[/quote]

I've never seen dat dere Laughing my ex had a cat and a dog and his cat would be like: "What's up...yeah, whatever." and NEVER got up to greet him, while the dog would be like: "Mofo where you been at? I've been thinking about you ALL day, what's going on playa? give a muhfucka some love!" Laughing

Last edited by Soul Of Baldwin on Fri Aug 15, 2003 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fri Aug 15, 2003 8:21 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Soul Of Baldwin Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
NCPrince

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts4378
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
I have a rabbit
Fri Aug 15, 2003 8:23 pm View user's profile Find all posts by NCPrince Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Blackbear

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts19595
LocationHibernation
Bank0
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="grandroyal"][quote="not4uplayer"][quote="grandroyal"][quote="not4uplayer"]Does my ex-boyfriend count?[/quote]

No doggystyle does not make a pet.[/quote]

What if he was a dog ass dog? I think that should count.[/quote]

But dogs only go wrong when the "master" doesn't train them right lol U sure u didn't force him to refer to animalistic tendencies lol[/quote]

I think he got you there....... Razz

[img]http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/lach.gif[/img]
Fri Aug 15, 2003 9:33 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Blackbear Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Califields

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts17010
LocationWest Coast
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="MackDiva"]I don't like cats. Fish are okay. I don't have the time to put into taking care of an animal nor the desire. If I were to get a pet it would be this one:

[img]http://www.jeannieshouse.com/kennel/pug/pugs.jpg[/img][/quote]

Mack that could've been written by me... even right down to getting the pug nosed dog, IF I were a pet person.
Fri Aug 15, 2003 9:35 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Califields Send private message
Lady L

Joined19 Feb 2003
Posts4569
LocationShenandoah Valley
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
I like cats and smart dogs.
Fri Aug 15, 2003 9:37 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Lady L Send private message
Califields

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts17010
LocationWest Coast
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="NCPrince"]I have a rabbit[/quote]

We had a rabbit when my kids were little. Woke up one morning and the damn thing was stiff as a board. Had to call somebody to dispose of bury the poor thing.
Fri Aug 15, 2003 9:37 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Califields Send private message
NCPrince

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts4378
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="Califields"][quote="NCPrince"]I have a rabbit[/quote]

We had a rabbit when my kids were little. Woke up one morning and the damn thing was stiff as a board. Had to call somebody to dispose of bury the poor thing.[/quote]

I've had him for about 2 yrs now.

Spoiled rascal won't let us pick him up though.

"Helpless little bunny wabbit" is a myth. He has some razor sharp needle claws and is not afraid to use em.
Fri Aug 15, 2003 9:52 pm View user's profile Find all posts by NCPrince Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Califields

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts17010
LocationWest Coast
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
Rabbits are vicious... especially the albino ones. We had an albino named Keisha. She [i]occasionally[/i] let us pet her, but more often than not she wanted to be fed and left the hell alone. She even tried biting us while we were trying to feed her ungrateful butt!

But ole Keisha had a habit of getting out of her cage, and one day she took a nibble too many... and croaked.

Po' Keisha... Crying or Very sad
Fri Aug 15, 2003 9:55 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Califields Send private message
Blackbear

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts19595
LocationHibernation
Bank0
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
I had a dog like this one....

[img]http://www.akc.org/images/breeds/weim.jpg[/img]
[b]The Weimaraner[/b] dates back to the early 19th century in Germany.

Obedience trials incited the first interest in the Weimaraner in the United States. This was even before the breed was recognized by the AKC in 1943.

The Weimaraner has seen more actual competition of various types in the United States than it did in all its decades in Germany.

Weimaraners need lots of exercise; they do not make great city apartment dwellers unless their exercise needs can be adhered to.

Weimaraners are very dominant dogs and should be put through obedience training. You must be able to control your Weimaraner or he will control you.

Weimaraners do make a great family dog; they love children and are good guardians and watch dogs.

[b]I lost it in the divorce......I loved that dog..... Crying or Very sad

I will never have another one.....no one could take the place of "Blue"[/b]

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Fri Aug 15, 2003 9:59 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Blackbear Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
BishopTuTu

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts43669
LocationMD
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="bella"]I have [b]4 cats [/b]and a doggie Very Happy[/quote]

WTH?! bella are you serious? ROFLMBAO! That's too many cats for ANYONE! Please tell me they're all fixed?
Fri Aug 15, 2003 10:03 pm View user's profile Find all posts by BishopTuTu Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
Califields

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts17010
LocationWest Coast
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
I wasn't gonna say anything, but bella how do you control the smell in a house with that many daggone pets???
Fri Aug 15, 2003 10:08 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Califields Send private message
lovejonesx

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts16655
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="BishopTuTu"][quote="bella"]I have [b]4 cats [/b]and a doggie Very Happy[/quote]

WTH?! bella are you serious? ROFLMBAO! That's too many cats for ANYONE! Please tell me they're all fixed?[/quote]

I never thougfht I'd say this BUT THAT'S JUST TOO MUCH PUSHY FOR ONE HOUSE Exclamation Twisted Evil
Fri Aug 15, 2003 10:08 pm View user's profile Find all posts by lovejonesx Send private message

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Poll forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: