Forum IndexRegisterGamesSearchFAQBankMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Most Annoying TV Son
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Poll forum View previous topic
View next topic

Most Annoying TV Son

Most Annoying TV Son
Sam-Different Strokes(the reason people don't like redheaded stepkids)
23%
 23%  [ 4 ]
Jonathan-Who's the Boss?(wouldn't even peek at Alyssa Milano, obviously gay)
23%
 23%  [ 4 ]
Nicholas-The Parent Hood(fat with mad phlegm in his throat, swallow that shyt!)
17%
 17%  [ 3 ]
Richie-Family Matters(made Eddie seem cool, with his jr. mullet)
29%
 29%  [ 5 ]
Bobbi Christina(not a son, but still heir to the Kang of R&B)
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 17

BoyToy

Joined24 Jul 2002
Posts7564
LocationBasking In My Cali Sunshine…...
Bank0
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="Renegade_Diva"][color=darkred]Nicholas-The Parent Hood(fat with mad phlegm in his throat, swallow that shyt!

i liked him he was cute
[/color][/quote]

Laughing I agree...that child's voice got on my nerves...
Tue Sep 23, 2003 3:43 pm View user's profile Find all posts by BoyToy Send private message
aisha

Joined04 Mar 2002
Posts13144
LocationWhy? You wanna come over?
Bank0
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="MrHardcandy"][color=darkred]I voted for that gay ass Jonathan. Mad [/color][/quote]

[color=darkred](((Baby)))[/color] you stank but you right Laughing That Jonathan I swear to GOD! That was a seriously annoying kid and they used to camp him up to death. And it didn't help that his "mother"looked like she was a drag queen anyway (and don't y'all dare act like y'all didn't think the same damn thing.)

I would'a voted for Bobbi Kristina, but I think that kid's got enough trouble on her hands without me putting this on her too. BUT good way to get the obligatory KANG OF R&B in your vote count. KUDOS *clapping hands*
Tue Sep 23, 2003 4:31 pm View user's profile Find all posts by aisha Send private message
Yerla

Joined01 Mar 2002
Posts4416
Bank0
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
Jordan's lil bad ass on the Bernie Mack Show!
Thats a bad ass lil boy.....
Tue Sep 23, 2003 4:35 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Yerla Send private message
Queen's Baby Daddy Of Zam

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts14228
Locationat home getting dat alimony
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
what about Gee from NY UNDERCOVER...every time I saw that little fucka, I was ready to whoop his ass and now that he grown up into a teen coon, I want to sucker punch that chump in the jaw

and, yeah, Jonathan's prissy ass was a fucking pain too...and can we add Raven Symone's husky little bitch of a brother on that show of hers?

and I know he aint no little kid but that motherfucka Wesley Jonathan from CITY GUYS gets on my fucking nerves but I will say that he should be pissed that Nick Cannon basically took his steelo and is now getting paid big time for it while Wes is playing sidekick negro to Amanda Bynes on the WB Laughing
Tue Sep 23, 2003 4:38 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Queen's Baby Daddy Of Zam Send private message

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Poll forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: