Forum IndexRegisterGamesSearchFAQBankMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Bottles & heads split
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Poll forum View previous topic
View next topic

Bottles & heads split

What would you do??
Hit him, the split the bottle and stab him with it
50%
 50%  [ 6 ]
Be diplomatic and say that it's naughty to hit women
8%
 8%  [ 1 ]
Dats why I don't go out
33%
 33%  [ 4 ]
Challenge him in a game of Rock, Paper, scissors
8%
 8%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 12

Marz

Joined10 Jul 2003
Posts30659
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Bottles & heads split Reply with quote
My friend has the worst luck. Here are the details.

He went out on Saturday night to celebrate a friends birthday. So while there his baby mama/ex of 4 years is there. They still cool. Anyway, on Sunday I got a call from her asking if I heard from him, I go, "NO". She goes, well heres what happened.

She was dancing and some girl bump her. Then bumped her again, then she spoke up and the girl hit her. So she hit the girl and then the girls man swung on her. Now her(my friends baby mama) friend called the attention of my boy. He went to him and swung then hit him with a bottle. (yeah, like the movies)..

So he goes out the back and realizes she's not anywhere, so he waits for her. (insert cop sirens) Now the POH-Lease arrive and he gets arrested.

He's out btw, what would you have done if you were him???
Wed Oct 15, 2003 3:55 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Marz Send private message Send e-mail
mack

Joined16 Jan 2002
Posts56791
LocationSnotlanta
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
Marz, what does luck have to do with your friends situation. He CHOOSE to intervene and hit someone with a bottle. That fate didn't just happen to befall him.
Wed Oct 15, 2003 4:04 pm View user's profile Find all posts by mack Send private message AIM Address
Marz

Joined10 Jul 2003
Posts30659
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="MackDiva"]Marz, what does luck have to do with your friends situation. He CHOOSE to intervene and hit someone with a bottle. That fate didn't just happen to befall him.[/quote]

This is the 2nd time before a big event something has happened to him like this. Meantime, "choose to intervene", so someone dude was just supposed to beat up his baby mama??
Wed Oct 15, 2003 4:07 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Marz Send private message Send e-mail
mack

Joined16 Jan 2002
Posts56791
LocationSnotlanta
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
No, I don't think he should have watched the man beat her up, but he didn't have to swing on dude with a bottle either. Why didn't he grab his ex and pull her away from harm? Or at least just push or punch the guy away?
Wed Oct 15, 2003 4:10 pm View user's profile Find all posts by mack Send private message AIM Address
Marz

Joined10 Jul 2003
Posts30659
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="MackDiva"]No, I don't think he should have watched the man beat her up, but he didn't have to swing on dude with a bottle either. Why didn't he grab his ex and pull her away from harm? Or at least just push or punch the guy away?[/quote]

Ask him, nonetheless, in that situation it's easy to play Larry Merchant. Meantime I'm sure had he done nothing he'd be labeled all types of punks and schit. This reminds me of that scene in Friday when D-BO & Cube squared off. I guess Cube shouldn't have hit him with the trash can right??
Wed Oct 15, 2003 4:13 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Marz Send private message Send e-mail
Queen's Baby Daddy Of Zam

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts14228
Locationat home getting dat alimony
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
who knew Minneslowta was so ghetto
Wed Oct 15, 2003 4:15 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Queen's Baby Daddy Of Zam Send private message
bb74

Joined14 Nov 2002
Posts64999
LocationDon't Worry About It
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
I don't have an issue w/him stepping in to stop his child's mother from getting beat down by some dude...but the bottle was taking it too far. Maybe it was a heat of the moment thing, I dunno. Shoulda just slugged it out.
Wed Oct 15, 2003 4:19 pm View user's profile Find all posts by bb74 Send private message
delta84

Joined21 Nov 2002
Posts29053
Locationhigh school hell
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
Bottle was too much.
Wed Oct 15, 2003 4:26 pm View user's profile Find all posts by delta84 Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
lovejonesx

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts16655
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="Marz"][quote="MackDiva"]No, I don't think he should have watched the man beat her up, but he didn't have to swing on dude with a bottle either. Why didn't he grab his ex and pull her away from harm? Or at least just push or punch the guy away?[/quote]

Ask him, nonetheless, in that situation it's easy to play Larry Merchant. Meantime I'm sure had he done nothing he'd be labeled all types of punks and schit. This reminds me of that scene in Friday when D-BO & Cube squared off. I guess Cube shouldn't have hit him with the trash can right??[/quote]

Oh c'mon Marz & MackyD, ([i]all that bullshit MOVIE w/ Cube & DBo aside b/c this is real life[/i]),...while this fellow DID CHOOSE to intervene into the affairs of his Ex,...for the life of me I can't see how he had much choice of how to respond. OR AT LEAST,...what he did was probably the standard response that almost any man would do, were that to happen to them! He would have looked awful bad had he just walked away from it.

I say it's bad luck. The kind that people (men) get caught up in. I wouldn't say that were I him, I'd do anything different.
Wed Oct 15, 2003 4:37 pm View user's profile Find all posts by lovejonesx Send private message
Blackbear

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts19595
LocationHibernation
Bank0
Bones Bones

Post Re: Bottles & heads split Reply with quote
[quote="Marz"]
So he goes out the back and realizes she's not anywhere, [b]so he waits for her.[/b] (insert cop sirens) Now the POH-Lease arrive and he gets arrested.

[/quote]

Here is his mistake.....he gonna stop and WAIT for her?

Dumb ass.....Did she get arrested too?

I thought not..... Rolling Eyes

He deserved what he got...... Twisted Evil
Wed Oct 15, 2003 4:40 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Blackbear Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
mack

Joined16 Jan 2002
Posts56791
LocationSnotlanta
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
LJX, that's true, but unfortunately when it's time to go to court, he will have a rougher time because he used that bottle instead of just his fists. That bottle can be construed as a weapon.
Wed Oct 15, 2003 4:44 pm View user's profile Find all posts by mack Send private message AIM Address

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts14228
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

[quote="Blackbear"]

He deserved what he got...... Twisted Evil[/quote]

and didn't she say that she didn't know where he was after the fact???

he defends your honor and you act nonchalant about his whereabouts????

yeah, he deserved to be locked up...dumbass...
Wed Oct 15, 2003 4:45 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Queen's Baby Daddy Of Zam Send private message
dapolitikalone

Joined28 Feb 2002
Posts8852
LocationDante's Inferno
Bank0
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
The bottle was to much, swinging on dude was cool. But I doubt if he would have gone to ol girl's defense if they weren't still cool.
Wed Oct 15, 2003 4:50 pm View user's profile Find all posts by dapolitikalone Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Marz

Joined10 Jul 2003
Posts30659
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

[quote="Blackbear"][quote="Marz"]
So he goes out the back and realizes she's not anywhere, [b]so he waits for her.[/b] (insert cop sirens) Now the POH-Lease arrive and he gets arrested.

[/quote]

Oh I get it since you're calling names, so you're azz would leave Amey waiting back there while you running from the spot like a bitch right not knowing if she's safe right?? Probably.

Mackie you're right but as I created the poll I actually laughed when i thought about the diplomacy option. As if this is going through ANYONES mind when these things occur.

Tomorrows poll, "someone breaks into your home" Do you "SHOOT FIRST" or "offer them Key LIme Pie"??
Wed Oct 15, 2003 4:52 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Marz Send private message Send e-mail
Marz

Joined10 Jul 2003
Posts30659
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

[quote="AzBrotha"][quote="Blackbear"]

yeah, he deserved to be locked up...dumbass...[/quote]

Ditto for you also..
Wed Oct 15, 2003 4:52 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Marz Send private message Send e-mail
Tommy-Gunz

Joined27 Nov 2002
Posts763
LocationChicago
Bank0
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
He wasn't wrong for stepping to protect her, being it wasn't just another female swinging on her @ that point it was a dude!

But the bottle was uncalled for in my O/P, Was the guy huge or something? But using a bottle could or could have gotten him into a lot more trouble...
Wed Oct 15, 2003 4:53 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Tommy-Gunz Send private message AIM Address

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts14228
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

[quote="Marz"][quote="AzBrotha"][quote="Blackbear"]

yeah, he deserved to be locked up...dumbass...[/quote]

Ditto for you also..[/quote]

Shocked dang...why you gotta be like that....

oh that must be your boy who used your bedroom as a cheap ass Motel 6 that time Laughing

you know that the bottle was OVERKILL like a mug...if he just fights dude, then he probably just gets tossed outta there...but he busting bottles over folks heads like he in a John Wayne western, he kinda put himself in that situation....
Wed Oct 15, 2003 4:56 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Queen's Baby Daddy Of Zam Send private message
Omega Phoenix

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts28103
LocationIn the wilderness, being a Prophet of Rage
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
Ya know, I really can't say that dude was wrong for bringing a bottle into the equation. At the VERY least, it was 2 against one (the girl he was defending broke camp, leaving him against the other girl and her dude), and who's to say that ol' girl won't try to steal on MommaDefender while he's scrappin' with her boyfriend?

I think that the mistake HE made was waiting around after it was over... when he saw that SHE wasn't there, he should've gotten the hell out of Dodge, himself. I wouldn't call him a dumbass for DEFENDING her, but if he doesn't call her on the fact that she went ghost on him, then he WILL BE one.
Wed Oct 15, 2003 5:00 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Omega Phoenix Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Marz

Joined10 Jul 2003
Posts30659
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
I didn't think the name calling was necessary. As far as Casa De La Marz, hey, I have no problem with it.

My point is this, no one knows how they'd react in the situation. I don't know ol boys size but I know I'd want to send a message if it were someone that close to me that he touched regardless. I mean judging from some of the comments, if this happened to someone's MOMS then I guess rationale thinking would take over and you'd go, "Hey, I may harm him even though he was gong to do this to my mother. Let me opt for a safer plan".

As much as "FAMILY" is lauded around here (and they're family despite the fact they're not together no matter whats said) I thought the message was you go all out for them and ask questions later.

I bet this though, ol boy will think twice before he's swinging on some female again thats for sure..
Wed Oct 15, 2003 5:03 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Marz Send private message Send e-mail

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts14228
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
PM,

I agree, he was a straight up sucka for hanging around after the cops showed up...his baby mama thought so much of him that she booked once the blows really got to flowing...

shit, I wouldn't be cool with her ass no mores after that...

just meet me at McDonalds on Saturday so I can pick my kid up...aiight??? would be my battle cry for her from this point forward....
Wed Oct 15, 2003 5:04 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Queen's Baby Daddy Of Zam Send private message

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Poll forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: