Forum IndexRegisterGamesSearchFAQBankMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Bottles & heads split
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Poll forum View previous topic
View next topic

Bottles & heads split

What would you do??
Hit him, the split the bottle and stab him with it
50%
 50%  [ 6 ]
Be diplomatic and say that it's naughty to hit women
8%
 8%  [ 1 ]
Dats why I don't go out
33%
 33%  [ 4 ]
Challenge him in a game of Rock, Paper, scissors
8%
 8%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 12

Marz

Joined10 Jul 2003
Posts30659
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
his baby mama thought so much of him that she booked once the blows really got to flowing...

I didn't know you saw the police report. How do you know she left??

For the record she didn't but this is so beside the got damn point really it is.
Wed Oct 15, 2003 5:08 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Marz Send private message Send e-mail
Soul Of Baldwin

Joined15 Apr 2002
Posts3002
LocationATL
Bank0
Bones Bones

Post Re: Bottles & heads split Reply with quote
[quote="Marz"]Oh I get it since you're calling names, so you're azz would leave Amey waiting back there while you running from the spot like a bitch right not knowing if she's safe right?? Probably.

Mackie you're right but as I created the poll I actually laughed when i thought about the diplomacy option. As if this is going through ANYONES mind when these things occur.

Tomorrows poll, "someone breaks into your home" Do you "SHOOT FIRST" or "offer them Key LIme Pie"??[/quote]

Marz, I don't think anyone is saying that he should have just stood there and watched his BM get beat down. I think everyone is saying that since he chose to use a beer bottle, it's a different situation than say if he just started swining on ole boy.
Wed Oct 15, 2003 5:11 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Soul Of Baldwin Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
TROUBLEMAN69

Joined18 Jan 2002
Posts6028
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
Well, I would have hit his ass in the head with the bottle too. And then I would have found the nearest chair and hit him in the head with that shit too. There is no such thing as a fair fight. Never has, and never will be. Hell, even when my grandparents were young, they would pull knives out. Like other's have said, he was stupid for waiting on the broad. Hell, she knew they were fighting. Once it was over, it was time to be out.

TROUBLEMAN
Wed Oct 15, 2003 5:17 pm View user's profile Find all posts by TROUBLEMAN69 Send private message AIM Address
Queen's Baby Daddy Of Zam

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts14228
Locationat home getting dat alimony
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="Marz"]

As much as "FAMILY" is lauded around here (and they're family despite the fact they're not together no matter whats said) I thought the message was you go all out for them and ask questions later. [/quote]

are you crazy...you do that WITHIN reason...why didn't he just yank his girl outta there INSTEAD of being Cap'n Savababymamma? How he know dude wasn't packin? Man, this aint WEST SIDE STORY this is 2003 and fools be ready to shoot you if you step on their shoes wrong....

[quote]
I bet this though, ol boy will think twice before he's swinging on some female again thats for sure..[/quote]

yeah...lets make sure HE got a lesson taught his ass Rolling Eyes but who went their ass to jail???
Wed Oct 15, 2003 5:19 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Queen's Baby Daddy Of Zam Send private message

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts14228
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="Marz"]his baby mama thought so much of him that she booked once the blows really got to flowing...

For the record she didn't but this is so beside the got damn point really it is.[/quote]

the question is, why you feel these folks deserve your defense of them...these people are always causing drama, if not in your life, Marz, then somewhere...

get some new friends...
Wed Oct 15, 2003 5:21 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Queen's Baby Daddy Of Zam Send private message
TROUBLEMAN69

Joined18 Jan 2002
Posts6028
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="AzBrotha"]

are you crazy...you do that WITHIN reason...why didn't he just yank his girl outta there INSTEAD of being Cap'n Savababymamma? How he know dude wasn't packin? Man, this aint WEST SIDE STORY this is 2003 and fools be ready to shoot you if you step on their shoes wrong....[/quote]

Which is why you hit his ass in the head with the bottle. Gives you the upperhand, so you can beat his ass senseless. When I used to fight, I didn't have to worry about a gun, cause the mofugger wasn't getting up.

TROUBLEMAN
Wed Oct 15, 2003 5:21 pm View user's profile Find all posts by TROUBLEMAN69 Send private message AIM Address
dapolitikalone

Joined28 Feb 2002
Posts8852
LocationDante's Inferno
Bank0
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
Lets say if the situation was different, that they weren't cool, hated each other, and ol boy sat back and watched her get her azz kicked around the dance floor like she was an Electric Slide doll.....I wonder how he would be perceived.
Wed Oct 15, 2003 5:22 pm View user's profile Find all posts by dapolitikalone Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts14228
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="TROUBLEMAN69"]Well, I would have hit his ass in the head with the bottle too. And then I would have found the nearest chair and hit him in the head with that shit too. There is no such thing as a fair fight. Never has, and never will be. Hell, even when my grandparents were young, they would pull knives out. Like other's have said, he was stupid for waiting on the broad. Hell, she knew they were fighting. Once it was over, it was time to be out.

TROUBLEMAN[/quote]

somehow I knew you would be in here busting chairs and tables over folks heads Laughing when you come to Cleveland, imma make sure your ass go somewhere and sit down because I ain't going to jail behind your crazy ass nonsense and I ain't bailing your ass out either Laughing
Wed Oct 15, 2003 5:23 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Queen's Baby Daddy Of Zam Send private message

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts14228
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="DPO"]Lets say if the situation was different, that they weren't cool, hated each other, and ol boy sat back and watched her get her azz kicked around the dance floor like she was an Electric Slide doll.....I wonder how he would be perceived.[/quote]

nobody is saying that he was wrong for not defending her...

he was dead wrong for introducing bottles and shit into the fray and then staying his stupid ass around until the cops showed up...dumb ass.
Wed Oct 15, 2003 5:24 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Queen's Baby Daddy Of Zam Send private message
TROUBLEMAN69

Joined18 Jan 2002
Posts6028
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="AzBrotha"]

somehow I knew you would be in here busting chairs and tables over folks heads Laughing[/quote]

It's in my genes. I have calmed down a lot over the years, but my philosophy is still punch first and ask questions later. I ain't one of those punk dudes that you see in the club pushing chairs out of the way, taking off their coat, and talking shit before they swing. If I feel threatened, I'm dazing that ass. Laughing

[quote] when you come to Cleveland, imma make sure your ass go somewhere and sit down because I ain't going to jail behind your crazy ass nonsense and I ain't bailing your ass out either Laughing[/quote]

Shit, I watch the old reruns of cops. There is no way in hell, that I would cause trouble in that city. Laughing

TROUBLEMAN

Last edited by TROUBLEMAN69 on Wed Oct 15, 2003 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wed Oct 15, 2003 5:28 pm View user's profile Find all posts by TROUBLEMAN69 Send private message AIM Address
Kalibane

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts8630
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones
Game Trophies:  3
Hall Of Fame Member

Post Reply with quote
Yeah my main concern would be gettin out of there before the Po-Po shows up and or someone pulls heat....

But Trub is right ain't no such thing as a fair fight and dude took it below the belt first by hitting a broad. How can you say a bottle was over the top... when obviously Glass Joe didn't have scruples when it came to how he fights? Let it be known I am not a boxer by trade so if a fight is goin down I'm taking any advantage I can... you better guard your weak areas cause I'll kick out your knee, gouge your eye, punch your windpipe... the odds on losing are considerably less if your opponent can't walk, see or breathe...

He should have bounced but other than that I might have done the same thing... in that situation.
Wed Oct 15, 2003 5:29 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Kalibane Send private message
dapolitikalone

Joined28 Feb 2002
Posts8852
LocationDante's Inferno
Bank0
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="AzBrotha"][quote="DPO"]Lets say if the situation was different, that they weren't cool, hated each other, and ol boy sat back and watched her get her azz kicked around the dance floor like she was an Electric Slide doll.....I wonder how he would be perceived.[/quote]

nobody is saying that he was wrong for not defending her...

he was dead wrong for introducing bottles and shit into the fray and then staying his stupid ass around until the cops showed up...dumb ass.[/quote]

Staying around to be arrested was dumb....if he made it out of the club, I think he might have been able to make it around the corner or however far he lived from the club, unless he lived here in Middle hell.
Wed Oct 15, 2003 5:29 pm View user's profile Find all posts by dapolitikalone Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Ghost

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts2499
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="DPO"]Lets say if the situation was different, that they weren't cool, hated each other, and ol boy sat back and watched her get her azz kicked around the dance floor like she was an Electric Slide doll.....I wonder how he would be perceived.[/quote]

Or better yet, the kids askin him why he let their mama get her ass whooped and didn't do nuffin.

As much as I can't stand my ex, I'm not bout to sit around and watch her get beat down by no nukka.

But dude should know the rules, you don't sit around waitin on [i]nobody[/i] after you took a bottle to someones head...
Wed Oct 15, 2003 5:30 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Ghost Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
mack

Joined16 Jan 2002
Posts56791
LocationSnotlanta
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="AzBrotha"][quote="Marz"]his baby mama thought so much of him that she booked once the blows really got to flowing...

For the record she didn't but this is so beside the got damn point really it is.[/quote]

the question is, why you feel these folks deserve your defense of them...these people are always causing drama, if not in your life, Marz, then somewhere...

get some new friends...[/quote]

Yeah, are these the same folks who you saw the baby's mama coming out of some other dude's bedroom who is friends with the other dude, or something like that?
Wed Oct 15, 2003 5:31 pm View user's profile Find all posts by mack Send private message AIM Address
Marz

Joined10 Jul 2003
Posts30659
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
The worst that can happen on a 5th degree assault is a misdeamenor. What appears to be happening here is that some of you are afraid to go to jail and thats fine. We're not talking about penetentiary, we're talking about JAIL.... I believe you fight for what you believe and let the chips fall. Thats something worth fighting for..

Mind you, there are witnesses that will testify on his behalf that he was was not the initiator if this goes to trial which I'm CERTAIN it won't.

The other nonsense isn't even worth addressing..
Wed Oct 15, 2003 5:33 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Marz Send private message Send e-mail

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts14228
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="Kalibane"] Let it be known I am not a boxer by trade so if a fight is goin down I'm taking any advantage I can... you better guard your weak areas cause I'll kick out your knee, gouge your eye, punch your windpipe... the odds on losing are considerably less if your opponent can't walk, see or breathe...
[/quote]

I see I can't go nowhere with you either...how come the skinny ones always the one wanting to get all crazy and shit in a fight...I hate fighting skinny dudes...damn maniacs...then i gotta be the one to go in and save their asses when the block gets hot Laughing
Wed Oct 15, 2003 5:37 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Queen's Baby Daddy Of Zam Send private message
Marz

Joined10 Jul 2003
Posts30659
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="MackDiva"][quote="AzBrotha"][quote="Marz"]his baby mama thought so much of him that she booked once the blows really got to flowing...

get some new friends...[/quote]

Yeah, are these the same folks who you saw the baby's mama coming out of some other dude's bedroom who is friends with the other dude, or something like that?[/quote]

Yawl sound like some dumb bitches seriously.. So what, I said my boy could use a spar room to fuk in and?? You muthafukas have done far worse so I don't see the big deal. To answer your question, "NO it isn't". Completely two different people.

Staying around to be arrested was dumb....if he made it out of the club, I think he might have been able to make it around the corner or however far he lived from the club, unless he lived here in Middle hell.

Well I know that if the person I was with wasn't with me and no wher to be found and I knew that dude was deep, no I woudln't have left. What would have been the point. The jail part is the easy part IMO, youll get out the next day..
Wed Oct 15, 2003 5:39 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Marz Send private message Send e-mail
bb74

Joined14 Nov 2002
Posts64999
LocationDon't Worry About It
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
Aw hell...never mind what I was gon' say. Arrow
Wed Oct 15, 2003 5:43 pm View user's profile Find all posts by bb74 Send private message
Soul Of Baldwin

Joined15 Apr 2002
Posts3002
LocationATL
Bank0
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="TROUBLEMAN69"]I have calmed down a lot over the years, but my philosophy is still punch first and ask questions later. [/quote]

I'm glad you haven't met up with someone who's philosophy is "shoot first and ask questions later".
Wed Oct 15, 2003 5:44 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Soul Of Baldwin Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Omega Phoenix

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts28103
LocationIn the wilderness, being a Prophet of Rage
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="Marz"]The worst that can happen on a 5th degree assault is a misdeamenor. What appears to be happening here is that some of you are afraid to go to jail and thats fine. We're not talking about penetentiary, we're talking about JAIL.... I believe you fight for what you believe and let the chips fall. Thats something worth fighting for..

Mind you, there are witnesses that will testify on his behalf that he was was not the initiator if this goes to trial which I'm CERTAIN it won't.

The other nonsense isn't even worth addressing..[/quote]

I wouldn't say that I was AFRAID to go to jail, but to stick around while you're fighting in a club is DANGEROUS. At BEST, you can get arrested. At WORST, the dude that got smacked with a bottle could have friends... with WEAPONS.

Do what you must, but think STRATEGICALLY.
Wed Oct 15, 2003 5:44 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Omega Phoenix Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Poll forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: