Forum IndexRegisterGamesSearchFAQBankMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Bottles & heads split
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Poll forum View previous topic
View next topic

Bottles & heads split

What would you do??
Hit him, the split the bottle and stab him with it
50%
 50%  [ 6 ]
Be diplomatic and say that it's naughty to hit women
8%
 8%  [ 1 ]
Dats why I don't go out
33%
 33%  [ 4 ]
Challenge him in a game of Rock, Paper, scissors
8%
 8%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 12

Blackbear

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts19595
LocationHibernation
Bank0
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="Marz"][quote="AzBrotha"][quote="Blackbear"][quote="Marz"]LMAO, what a ho azz nigga(I'm referring to you Bear). Wow you were there and you got all of that and thats not what happened?? Whatever. Wow all this wait and thats what I got?? I hope that felt good you irascible imbecile.

I swear I've never seen a so called man react this way let alone in the "SAFE" confides of cyber space. Have you fun, I hope the girls let you and play hopscotch with them since you "told me".. Go ahead and snap your fingers now in a circle now..[/quote]

Now I am laughing at you....whats the matter? the truth hurts? Every time you come up with one of your ghettofied "friends" story, I have ripped you a new one....what you getting sensitive all of a sudden?

You a simple minded fuck......your friends are simple minded fucks and their ghettofied baby mama bitches are simple minded ghettofied fucks. As if you didn't already know that. You need to find new friends....I think WE have told you that already......you are a reflection of who you hang with.....

Dumb simple fuck....go sit your simple ass down somewhere.

Arrow[/quote]

see, that's what you get Marz...you could have just took my "get some new friends" comment and took heed...BUUUUUUT NOOOOOOOOOOOO

you want to defend the defendless honor...ONCE AGAIN by trying to make us out the be the bad ones...and here we are

Laughing[/quote]

Thats what I get?? LMAO dude are you and he joined at the hip?? He says somethign BOLD then you get hair on your chest or vice versa??

As if you didn't already know that. You need to find new friends....I think WE have told you that already......you are a reflection of who you hang with.....

This really deserves no comment but the "WE" part I'll speak on. [b]Considering most your friends are "ONLINE" as you referenced, guess then you aint' schit yourself considering the schit thats happened here right?? Kneegrow please, this is beyond hilarious. [/b]

A grown azz man who has to REACH for speculations to show his "friends" what he thinks of me. Wow, I would have never known I meant that much Smile!! Dude I hope the "Get A LONG GANG" makes you president because you've truly shown bravery. Purple heart of valor for you.[/quote]

Where did I reference that? You ASS-uming again.....you simple minded fuck. Twisted Evil

I think my "friends" know what I think of you.....and your stories.

Lemmee make it clear for them if they don't:

[quote]You a simple minded fuck......your friends are simple minded fucks and their ghettofied baby mama bitches are simple minded ghettofied fucks. As if you didn't already know that. You need to find new friends....I think WE have told you that already......you are a reflection of who you hang with.....[/quote]

Ain't no reaching here........ Confused

This started out on me commenting on your dumb ass friend......and ended up as it always does with you and me......you getting pissed at my comments and me calling you what you are....a dumb simple fuck.

Lets just leave it like that for now.....maintain the status quo.....OK?

Arrow
Wed Oct 15, 2003 7:27 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Blackbear Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Bank0
Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote]dude took it below the belt first by hitting a broad.[/quote]

[color=indigo][b]ROFLMAO![/b][/color]
Wed Oct 15, 2003 7:29 pm Find all posts by Anonymous
LIYAH

Joined01 Mar 2002
Posts12827
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
I don't see nothing wrong with dude using the bottle. He shouldn't have stayed around though. I guess he don't know the rules. You 'sposed to fight and be out. Aint no hangin round.
Wed Oct 15, 2003 7:32 pm View user's profile Find all posts by LIYAH Send private message
juju

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts22914
LocationNeverland Valley Ranch
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
Kalibane, you must not have been to DC Live in a long azz time considering it's not even called that anymore. lol. I hope on your next visit you're not planning on going to the Ibex or the Mirage. ctfu.

Anyway, in a club like the one formerly known as DC Live it's possible to get in a "skirmish" and get away with it, especially on a night like last weekend which was huge. However, on a regular night, when there aren't as many people and there is a four person fight on a crowded dancefloor in which one of the participants gets hit with a damn [i]bottle[/i]? Especially if there was some glass flying? Hell nah, that bamma ain't getting away [i]that[/i] easily.

Just ask Shyne. lol
Wed Oct 15, 2003 7:36 pm View user's profile Find all posts by juju Send private message
Kalibane

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts8630
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones
Game Trophies:  3
Hall Of Fame Member

Post Reply with quote
I know I haven't been there in a long time Ju... shit not since I was in my early 20s (I just wanted a frame of reference that you would be familiar with)... I've never been to the new hot spots because I MOVED LOL... but my point remains nonetheless.... Shyne let off shots.... that's a totally different matter than gettin domed with a bottle of beer.

And Bear... we didn't call him Maniac for nothing... no "hoe" was involved and as far as I know there wasn't even a fight... the nigga just hopped out the window. That incident did put an end to his drinking career though.
Wed Oct 15, 2003 8:46 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Kalibane Send private message

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Poll forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: