Forum IndexRegisterGamesSearchFAQBankMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Have you ever blacked out from drinking?

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Poll forum View previous topic
View next topic

Yes---I'm male
14%
 14%  [ 3 ]
Yes---I'm female
42%
 42%  [ 9 ]
No---I'm male
14%
 14%  [ 3 ]
No---I'm female
28%
 28%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 21

Anta

Joined04 Apr 2002
Posts3719
LocationDFW
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Have you ever blacked out from drinking? Reply with quote
[b]What's the drunkest you've ever been? And this includes those that havent blackout from drinking.[/b]

I was home alone and I remember watching Chris Rock Bigger And Blacker Comedy Show. I was laughing real hard at him. (thats how I knew I was on my way) I was sipping on yet again that damn Boone's Farm. Laughing Next morning I woke on the floor with puke right beside me. I was sick for 2 days. Confused
Fri Nov 21, 2003 6:22 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Anta Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
GoddessMade

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts9578
LocationRhode Island - Home of MANY black people not just me
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
yup i was a sophmore in college. I woke up to this pounding in my head and by the time i pried open my eyes i realized someone was pounding on the door of my dorm room. I open the door to two little white girls asking me if i was alright. I looked at them confused and they said they found me passed out on the toilet so they put me to bed. Then they found me bumpting into walls in the hallway and they put me to bed again. I was like Shocked . I had no memory of them or getting out of bed.

I was sooo ashamed and embarrassed and never ever drank like that again. I in fact swore off the shit for a while.
Fri Nov 21, 2003 6:30 pm View user's profile Find all posts by GoddessMade Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
doro7

Joined28 Mar 2002
Posts1356
LocationChicago
Bank0
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
GoddessMade, kegger queen!

[i]("Hey bro, crank the Van Halen, dude...Alright, GoddessMade is here! Now we're really gonna kick your ass in quarters, man....")[/i]
Fri Nov 21, 2003 6:42 pm View user's profile Find all posts by doro7 Send private message
SoulLady

Joined10 Apr 2002
Posts5467
Bank0
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
Yes i passed out before. I had a couple of beers & some other drinks (shows i passed the hell out huh Laughing ) Then after that i tried a lil jack daniels & i woke up the next day sucking my thumb. Good thing i was home cuz no telling what would've happened Shocked

Cool
Fri Nov 21, 2003 6:57 pm View user's profile Find all posts by SoulLady Send private message
Derek

Joined19 Jan 2002
Posts7393
LocationDown by the riverside...
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
It was this past July at my friend's 21st birthday party. She had a party at her apartment, and all kinds of beer, liquor, and what-not. That's all that people brought, pretty much. Man, I was SOOOOO damn fucked up. And to top it off, somebody blazed up a couple trees, and I helped smoke them up. I was wound TIGHT. Laughing I wake up the next day, and I'm the only person there. My friend, her roommate, her friends, no one. Just me. And I'm like "what the hell...???" Shocked
Mon Nov 24, 2003 8:05 am View user's profile Find all posts by Derek Send private message
bizygirl

Bank0
Bones

Post Reply with quote
Yes I have but it wasn't my fault. BroFreeze gave me some stuff he shouldn't have (and at that in those 32 oz big gulp cups). I had 2 1/2 of those concoction drinks he made and passed out cold. I don't remember getting home that night or being put in my bed.

Ol' fucca! Mad Laughing Laughing
Mon Nov 24, 2003 3:55 pm Find all posts by Anonymous
SoulLady

Joined10 Apr 2002
Posts5467
Bank0
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
Laughing Laughing
Mon Nov 24, 2003 4:04 pm View user's profile Find all posts by SoulLady Send private message
GoddessMade

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts9578
LocationRhode Island - Home of MANY black people not just me
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="doro7"]GoddessMade, kegger queen!

[i]("Hey bro, crank the Van Halen, dude...Alright, GoddessMade is here! Now we're really gonna kick your ass in quarters, man....")[/i][/quote]

you aint even kidding cause i went to a college like that. a party was standing around the keg with all the lights on, with white boys pissing off the balcony and surfing down the stairs on a plastic tote lid.
Mon Nov 24, 2003 8:31 pm View user's profile Find all posts by GoddessMade Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
mack

Joined16 Jan 2002
Posts56791
LocationSnotlanta
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
Yes, but I will not elaborate on the story because LJX will ride me like Indian riding a pack mule going up the Andes Mountains. Laughing
Tue Nov 25, 2003 10:17 pm View user's profile Find all posts by mack Send private message AIM Address
Derek

Joined19 Jan 2002
Posts7393
LocationDown by the riverside...
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="MackDiva"]Yes, but I will not elaborate on the story because LJX will ride me like Indian riding a pack mule going up the Andes Mountains. Laughing[/quote]

I don't know why, but I'm slightly turned on by that. Confused
Fri Nov 28, 2003 9:51 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Derek Send private message
TallNProud331

Joined19 Jan 2002
Posts13976
LocationHOTlanta
Bank0
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
I've never been drunk, and those who tried to get me drunk have failed!!!!! I know my limits!!!! ROFL Laughing
Mon Dec 08, 2003 10:42 pm View user's profile Find all posts by TallNProud331 Send private message Send e-mail
LIYAH

Joined01 Mar 2002
Posts12827
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
Yep.

It was my freshman year in college and one of my male friends decided to throw a dorm room party for his roomate. Yall think I'm playing but they had that shit hooked up like we was in da club. They had the party lite, a blender for drinks and all kinds of other shit. I was drinking all kinds of shit the whole night. Matter fact I had a drink in each hand Confused

I got drunk as hell and was dancing with the guy who threw the party and we both fell (he was drunker than I was) I remember having puke in the tips of my hair Confused

The birthday boy walked me home and as soon as I got into my room I threw up again. Confused

I took off all my clothes and got in the bed. I woke up at 5 a.m. and couldn't believe what the hell I saw. I had threw up in my bed and just scooted over so that I wouldn't be layin in it Laughing

I was butt nekkid in the bed with some puke Sad

I looked over a the room and saw the spot where I had threw up on the floor and tried to wipe it up with my roommates bath towel Shocked

I couldn't remember WTF had happened. But I got my ass up cleaned up that room washed the bedsheets and her towel (had to wash that shit 3 times mind you).

Later on that morning this girl who I could not stand called my room to check on me. I'm thinking WTH? Come to find out, the night before we had put asided our differences and decided to become friends. She told me all the shit I had done that night and I couldn't believe it. I really couldn't rememeber dancing on top of the pepsi machine Confused I didn't remember bitch smacking some white chick.. and I surely didn't remember singing happy birthday and telling the birthday boy to cut the "Birthday Cock". Embarassed

The only thing I really remember is that retchid smell of too much liquor and the migraine I had for 3 days after I drank myself silly.

To this day.. there are people out there that call me Pepperoni.. and I don't know why Embarassed Sad
Thu Dec 11, 2003 3:27 pm View user's profile Find all posts by LIYAH Send private message
TallNProud331

Joined19 Jan 2002
Posts13976
LocationHOTlanta
Bank0
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
ROFL!!!!!!
[quote="LIYAH"]Yep.

It was my freshman year in college and one of my male friends decided to throw a dorm room party for his roomate. Yall think I'm playing but they had that shit hooked up like we was in da club. They had the party lite, a blender for drinks and all kinds of other shit. I was drinking all kinds of shit the whole night. Matter fact I had a drink in each hand Confused

I got drunk as hell and was dancing with the guy who threw the party and we both fell (he was drunker than I was) I remember having puke in the tips of my hair Confused

The birthday boy walked me home and as soon as I got into my room I threw up again. Confused

I took off all my clothes and got in the bed. I woke up at 5 a.m. and couldn't believe what the hell I saw. I had threw up in my bed and just scooted over so that I wouldn't be layin in it Laughing

I was butt nekkid in the bed with some puke Sad

I looked over a the room and saw the spot where I had threw up on the floor and tried to wipe it up with my roommates bath towel Shocked

I couldn't remember WTF had happened. But I got my ass up cleaned up that room washed the bedsheets and her towel (had to wash that shit 3 times mind you).

Later on that morning this girl who I could not stand called my room to check on me. I'm thinking WTH? Come to find out, the night before we had put asided our differences and decided to become friends. She told me all the shit I had done that night and I couldn't believe it. I really couldn't rememeber dancing on top of the pepsi machine Confused I didn't remember bitch smacking some white chick.. and I surely didn't remember singing happy birthday and telling the birthday boy to cut the "Birthday Cock". Embarassed

The only thing I really remember is that retchid smell of too much liquor and the migraine I had for 3 days after I drank myself silly.

To this day.. there are people out there that call me Pepperoni.. and I don't know why Embarassed Sad[/quote]
Thu Dec 11, 2003 3:36 pm View user's profile Find all posts by TallNProud331 Send private message Send e-mail

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Poll forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: