Forum IndexRegisterGamesSearchFAQBankMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Would you ever have an 'open' relationship?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Poll forum View previous topic
View next topic

Yes --- I would consider
20%
 20%  [ 8 ]
Yes --- Im doing it now!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Yes --- Im lonely and desperate, anything is better than nothing.
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Um Hell no --- Relationships are about being exclusive!
67%
 67%  [ 27 ]
No --- Ive already tried it and didnt work!
10%
 10%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 40

Anta

Joined04 Apr 2002
Posts3719
LocationDFW
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Would you ever have an 'open' relationship? Reply with quote
Open Relationship - He/She can do whatever, but they know where home is.
Tue Dec 09, 2003 8:32 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Anta Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ceelow

Joined12 Sep 2002
Posts31
Locationmidwest
Bank0
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
When you have something good, ESPECIALLY a relationship, you're a fool to share it. One thing most black women will NOT tell their girlfriends is when they have someone who is hitting it RIGHT.

Sure as the sun will come up in the morning, their girlfriends will be hitting on him.
Wed Dec 10, 2003 4:30 pm View user's profile Find all posts by ceelow Send private message
TallNProud331

Joined19 Jan 2002
Posts13976
LocationHOTlanta
Bank0
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
Hell no!!!
Thu Dec 11, 2003 3:06 pm View user's profile Find all posts by TallNProud331 Send private message Send e-mail
delta84

Joined21 Nov 2002
Posts29053
Locationhigh school hell
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
My personal preference is no. However, if he can handle it, then I can handle it....do we have an option to connect with someone else if the original parties are not willing to make the permanent tie? Yanno...some type of clause in case I grow tired of the "openness" and he doesn't? Twisted Evil Laughing
Thu Dec 11, 2003 3:15 pm View user's profile Find all posts by delta84 Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
LIYAH

Joined01 Mar 2002
Posts12827
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
I had one for quite a while. Worked out fine for the both of us.
Thu Dec 11, 2003 3:19 pm View user's profile Find all posts by LIYAH Send private message
TallNProud331

Joined19 Jan 2002
Posts13976
LocationHOTlanta
Bank0
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
Really? Why? I'm just curious. Would you do it again?
[quote="LIYAH"]I had one for quite a while. Worked out fine for the both of us.[/quote]
Thu Dec 11, 2003 3:26 pm View user's profile Find all posts by TallNProud331 Send private message Send e-mail
LIYAH

Joined01 Mar 2002
Posts12827
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
I can't really say TNP. It worked out really good for us at the time because I didn't really want to be in a committed relationship. And although I really liked him a whole lot, I definitely couldn't see us as being exclusive.

I guess it depends on what my needs are at that time. Right now I'm in an exclusive relationship and it's working out just fine. But if it ends I'd have to see what I was "up for" and take it from there.
Thu Dec 11, 2003 3:47 pm View user's profile Find all posts by LIYAH Send private message
TallNProud331

Joined19 Jan 2002
Posts13976
LocationHOTlanta
Bank0
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
Okay
[quote="LIYAH"]I can't really say TNP. It worked out really good for us at the time because I didn't really want to be in a committed relationship. And although I really liked him a whole lot, I definitely couldn't see us as being exclusive.

I guess it depends on what my needs are at that time. Right now I'm in an exclusive relationship and it's working out just fine. But if it ends I'd have to see what I was "up for" and take it from there.[/quote]
Thu Dec 11, 2003 3:56 pm View user's profile Find all posts by TallNProud331 Send private message Send e-mail
SoulLady

Joined10 Apr 2002
Posts5467
Bank0
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
I voted for no. I'm stingy.
Thu Dec 11, 2003 3:59 pm View user's profile Find all posts by SoulLady Send private message
delta84

Joined21 Nov 2002
Posts29053
Locationhigh school hell
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="SoulLady"]I voted for no. I'm stingy.[/quote]

Tell us something we don't already know! Twisted Evil Laughing
Thu Dec 11, 2003 10:36 pm View user's profile Find all posts by delta84 Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
TallNProud331

Joined19 Jan 2002
Posts13976
LocationHOTlanta
Bank0
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
ROFL!!!!
[quote="delta84"][quote="SoulLady"]I voted for no. I'm stingy.[/quote]

Tell us something we don't already know! Twisted Evil Laughing[/quote]
Thu Dec 11, 2003 10:45 pm View user's profile Find all posts by TallNProud331 Send private message Send e-mail
bb74

Joined14 Nov 2002
Posts64999
LocationDon't Worry About It
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="LIYAH"]I had one for quite a while. Worked out fine for the both of us.[/quote]

Yep, me too.
Thu Dec 11, 2003 10:48 pm View user's profile Find all posts by bb74 Send private message
Blkproud

Joined06 Mar 2002
Posts2793
LocationBrooklyn
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
I voted yes. But I'm not interested in a committed to one person relationship, so I guess you could say I just want to date. Laughing
Thu Dec 11, 2003 11:25 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Blkproud Send private message
faceman68

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts6035
Bank0
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
Absolutely, positively not. Evil or Very Mad
Sat Dec 13, 2003 6:25 pm View user's profile Find all posts by faceman68 Send private message Send e-mail
MHC

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts22860
LocationSomewhere quietly gaining power...
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
[color=darkred].[/color]
Tue Dec 16, 2003 4:33 pm View user's profile Find all posts by MHC Send private message
grassroot

Joined05 Dec 2003
Posts5
LocationMaryland
Bank0
Bones Bones

Post Would you ever have an 'open' relationship? Reply with quote
What are you sharing in a 'open' relationship, your mind or just your body? How do you grow and develop in such a relationship? Thou sex is important in a relationship, is this about no self control and how many beds you can jumb into?
Wed Dec 17, 2003 3:30 am View user's profile Find all posts by grassroot Send private message
BoyToy

Joined24 Jul 2002
Posts7564
LocationBasking In My Cali Sunshine…...
Bank0
Bones Bones

Post Re: Would you ever have an 'open' relationship? Reply with quote
[quote="grassroot"]What are you sharing in a 'open' relationship, your mind or just your body? How do you grow and develop in such a relationship?[/quote]

I don't think you can in that type of relationship...I think to most people it's a temporary fix until something more meaningful comes...others just won't go without sex...and to others sharing isn't that deep to them...
Wed Dec 17, 2003 3:54 am View user's profile Find all posts by BoyToy Send private message
BoyToy

Joined24 Jul 2002
Posts7564
LocationBasking In My Cali Sunshine…...
Bank0
Bones Bones

[quote="BoyToy"][quote="grassroot"]What are you sharing in a 'open' relationship, your mind or just your body? How do you grow and develop in such a relationship?[/quote]

I don't think you can in that type of relationship...I think to most people it's a temporary fix until something more meaningful comes...others just won't go without sex, they're in it for that...and to others sharing isn't that deep to them...[/quote]
Wed Dec 17, 2003 3:55 am View user's profile Find all posts by BoyToy Send private message
Soul Of Baldwin

Joined15 Apr 2002
Posts3002
LocationATL
Bank0
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
I kinda had one....and it was cool, for that point. I didn't want a "committed" relationship, but wanted to kick and go out and do the dating thing when I wanted to, so it was the perfect mix.

I knew who he was kickin it with and vice versa....there were some rules, like no friends, no lying, etc.

I think it's all about what you're looking for in a person/relationship.
Wed Dec 17, 2003 4:38 am View user's profile Find all posts by Soul Of Baldwin Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Blkproud

Joined06 Mar 2002
Posts2793
LocationBrooklyn
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

[quote="grassroot"]What are you sharing in a 'open' relationship, your mind or just your body? How do you grow and develop in such a relationship? Thou sex is important in a relationship, is this about no self control and how many beds you can jumb into?[/quote]

I enjoy dating. Simple as that. I'm concerned with my personal growth and development. I share whatever it is I decide to share with other people. Sex isn't that important to me, but it I decide I want sex, then so be it. I don't ever want to be married, or to have children (will make sure that never happens as soon as I make the doctors appointment). I just want to live my life without worrying about always answering to anyone but myself. I don't think a person like me is a "committed relationship" type of person. It's funny because I've known plenty of married people in open relationships, except one party forgot to inform the other one. Laughing
Wed Dec 17, 2003 4:47 am View user's profile Find all posts by Blkproud Send private message

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Poll forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: