Forum IndexRegisterGamesSearchFAQBankMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Would you ever have an 'open' relationship?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Poll forum View previous topic
View next topic

Yes --- I would consider
20%
 20%  [ 8 ]
Yes --- Im doing it now!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Yes --- Im lonely and desperate, anything is better than nothing.
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Um Hell no --- Relationships are about being exclusive!
67%
 67%  [ 27 ]
No --- Ive already tried it and didnt work!
10%
 10%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 40

jamesbone357

Joined07 Jul 2003
Posts87
Locationhere
Bank0
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
Open relationships open doors to problems that could not be solved
Wed Dec 17, 2003 5:09 am View user's profile Find all posts by jamesbone357 Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
BoyToy

Joined24 Jul 2002
Posts7564
LocationBasking In My Cali Sunshine…...
Bank0
Bones Bones

Post Re: Would you ever have an 'open' relationship? Reply with quote
Wed Dec 17, 2003 5:29 am View user's profile Find all posts by BoyToy Send private message
Blkproud

Joined06 Mar 2002
Posts2793
LocationBrooklyn
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
I think I misunderstood. If I were married or dating a guy that I hoped to marry, then I wouldn't want either of us seeing other people.
Wed Dec 17, 2003 5:38 am View user's profile Find all posts by Blkproud Send private message
KhamitQueen

Joined15 Aug 2002
Posts1771
LocationWhere I need to be
Bank0
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
[i][color=indigo]I answered Heck No.

There is so much to say on this subject and not enough time or space. Why do we feel it's okay to have a temporary relationship? What kind of higher purpose is served by a temporary relationship?

It's sad that the majority of us don't or refuse to see the harm in luvin and leavin people. We chalk it up to "it goes with the territory" and move on like it's all good. We don't even question "the territory of dating"; we just accept it and hope for the best. Then as we grow older, we wonder why we meet so many people with baggage. Pickings end up slimmer and slimmer because most people are used and abused and no one is concerned with changing it. We just complain and keep right on using and abusing ourselves and others, looking for something that can't exist in these conditions.

If we can't imagine ourselves being in a relationship with someone that is for their and our BEST interests, we have no business in a relationship. There are a whole plethora of societal ills that would be solved if people stopped jumpin from sex to sex.

Judging by our ancestry, where did we get the idea that it was okay to date around before marriage and why don't we even think about that?[/color][/i]
Wed Dec 17, 2003 7:59 pm View user's profile Find all posts by KhamitQueen Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
delta84

Joined21 Nov 2002
Posts29053
Locationhigh school hell
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
I always love to see [i]plethora[/i] in print! Laughing
Tue Dec 23, 2003 3:04 am View user's profile Find all posts by delta84 Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Blackbear

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts19595
LocationHibernation
Bank0
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="delta84"]I always love to see [i]plethora[/i] in print! Laughing[/quote]

She probably had to look it up before she used it.

Twisted Evil

Arrow
Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:09 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Blackbear Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Derektrini

Joined02 Nov 2002
Posts2
Bank0
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
All relationships are open...human beings are not owned therefore cannot be told what to do with their bodies/hearts/minds. However, they must bear the consequences of their actions Smile
Sat Dec 27, 2003 8:09 am View user's profile Find all posts by Derektrini Send private message
Mscafe

Joined19 Jan 2002
Posts2378
LocationJust past give a _____!
Bank0
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
No.
Mon Dec 29, 2003 4:41 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Mscafe Send private message Visit poster's website
TallNProud331

Joined19 Jan 2002
Posts13976
LocationHOTlanta
Bank0
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
Say that consequences part again. Because some folks get blind when that part comes around. Laughing Laughing

[quote="Derektrini"]All relationships are open...human beings are not owned therefore cannot be told what to do with their bodies/hearts/minds. However, they must bear the consequences of their actions Smile[/quote]
Mon Dec 29, 2003 7:13 pm View user's profile Find all posts by TallNProud331 Send private message Send e-mail

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Poll forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: