Forum IndexRegisterGamesSearchFAQBankMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
WHO IS THE MOST ANTI-BLACK PERSON ON A/O?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Poll forum View previous topic
View next topic

WHO IS THE MOST ANTI-BLACK PERSON ON A/O?

Who's the biggest Black Basher on A/O
Tulip
40%
 40%  [ 12 ]
Shadow
16%
 16%  [ 5 ]
Lookie Loo
6%
 6%  [ 2 ]
Marz
16%
 16%  [ 5 ]
Derek(excluding Blu Cantrell and 702)
10%
 10%  [ 3 ]
Mashgirl(excluding dead Black men...she hasn't slept with one yet...but give her time)
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Nubian(wait...this isn't the Marz Bashing thread...my bad)
6%
 6%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 30

SHADOW

Joined19 Jan 2002
Posts8059
LocationThe Shadows, were there's are no imperfect Shadows
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="bigsixxraven"]This is the first threat of CASH on A.O. shidddddddddd Shadow, um is that twenty grand in two cashiers checks of Ten a piece?

I can finally get my bike wif dat. Laughing[/quote]

lol RAVen'

But money is the only thing So called real brotha's like you now who? understands. And that is hard for them too.

But yes! hard cash. For once these want to be X's are going to have to stand up and prove shit. ANd not just make loud noise's, as most of them do. To many times some folks like you know who? make these statements. AKA Topics.
TRying to call folks out for not being Black like them.

EMp> MS.Condi Rice. Mr Clarence THomas and on and on, are sell out or have this mind set of hurting the BLack race, by stepping off the plantation with thinking.

THis time he's going to have to put up or shut up.
Wed Mar 17, 2004 11:14 pm View user's profile Find all posts by SHADOW Send private message Send e-mail
bigsixxraven

Joined20 Jan 2002
Posts10433
Locationwhere i belong
Bank0
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
Cash works for me.[img]http://www.thewendyexperience.com/forums/html/emoticons/ph34r.gif[/img] I will be there in exactly two and a half hours. Gas is on me. Laughing

Put your money back in ya pocket man. Laughing
Wed Mar 17, 2004 11:18 pm View user's profile Find all posts by bigsixxraven Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
SHADOW

Joined19 Jan 2002
Posts8059
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
lol RAven'
Wed Mar 17, 2004 11:28 pm View user's profile Find all posts by SHADOW Send private message Send e-mail
jewellthf

Joined18 Jan 2002
Posts8834
Locationin my skin...
Bank0
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="SHADOW"]Oh! hell no 'Sissy Boy'

BRing your behind in here and post that crap.

Ok you don't want that bet? Ok Let talk real money then.

Twenty thousand if you can prove, what you say I'm.

I'll personal bring it to you in cash. 'Cleveland' is only six and half hour away. and it will be my pleasure to pay off.

But i don't have to worry about paying off. YOu got nothing,
but 'LOW CLASS' bull shit.

STep up to the plate like a real brotha, you want it you got it'

Bring it on, 'OTHBRoTHA' 'AO WEAKEST MENTAL LINK"[/quote]
somebody needs a vacation.... Rolling Eyes Laughing
dayum, shady, don't get mad cuz you didn't win Laughing
Thu Mar 18, 2004 12:33 am View user's profile Find all posts by jewellthf Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Derek

Joined19 Jan 2002
Posts7393
LocationDown by the riverside...
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
Wait... WHO ELSE VOTED FOR ME???!!!???

Mothafuckahs.... Mad
Thu Mar 18, 2004 12:35 am View user's profile Find all posts by Derek Send private message
SHADOW

Joined19 Jan 2002
Posts8059
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="jewellthf"][quote="SHADOW"]Oh! hell no 'Sissy Boy'

BRing your behind in here and post that crap.

Ok you don't want that bet? Ok Let talk real money then.

Twenty thousand if you can prove, what you say I'm.

I'll personal bring it to you in cash. 'Cleveland' is only six and half hour away. and it will be my pleasure to pay off.

But i don't have to worry about paying off. YOu got nothing,
but 'LOW CLASS' bull shit.

STep up to the plate like a real brotha, you want it you got it'

Bring it on, 'OTHBRoTHA' 'AO WEAKEST MENTAL LINK"[/quote]
somebody needs a vacation.... Rolling Eyes Laughing
dayum, shady, don't get mad cuz you didn't win Laughing[/quote]

Hell yea!
DAng! for years i've been acting white, But Acting Anti Black? I should have been given a few extra points just for this. lol lol.
Besides' I needed to take it out on someone, being the fact, that the water and heat is off around here. I'm mad'er than one of those Kids in a third world country. He's giving me a chance to let off steam.
And I mad' because he took me off my game with MyAsia topic Got DAmmit'. Shucks' Folks thinks it easy to step into a sistas mind. lol lol

Thank' 'God' that there's only two more chapters to go. I think I'm begining to feel those pins in my "VooDOO Doll" MYASIA has. lol lol

Last edited by SHADOW on Thu Mar 18, 2004 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Thu Mar 18, 2004 12:59 am View user's profile Find all posts by SHADOW Send private message Send e-mail
bigsixxraven

Joined20 Jan 2002
Posts10433
Locationwhere i belong
Bank0
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="Derek"]Wait... WHO ELSE VOTED FOR ME???!!!???

Mothafuckahs.... Mad[/quote]FATHERFUCKAH, I aint fugged a motha in my whole life. Laughing
Thu Mar 18, 2004 1:04 am View user's profile Find all posts by bigsixxraven Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Derek

Joined19 Jan 2002
Posts7393
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="bigsixxraven"][quote="Derek"]Wait... WHO ELSE VOTED FOR ME???!!!???

Mothafuckahs.... Mad[/quote]FATHERFUCKAH, I aint fugged a motha in my whole life. Laughing[/quote]

I KNOW you did, Raven. Who's this other raggedy-ass bastid is what I'm wonderin'.
Thu Mar 18, 2004 1:07 am View user's profile Find all posts by Derek Send private message
Omega Phoenix

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts28103
LocationIn the wilderness, being a Prophet of Rage
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="Derek"]I KNOW you did, Raven. Who's this other raggedy-ass bastid is what I'm wonderin'.[/quote]

<--- Vic Mackey, Raggedy Bastid and owner of the Vic Mackey Whoop-Ass kit, checkin' in.

PSYCHE!

I kid...
Thu Mar 18, 2004 1:16 am View user's profile Find all posts by Omega Phoenix Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
SHADOW

Joined19 Jan 2002
Posts8059
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="MackDiva"][quote="Blackbear"][quote="MackDiva"]Shadow, don't you go anywhere! You have your own ideas of about what it means to be a black man and anyone with half a brain should realize that one thing you do love is black people. There's nothing wrong with choosing not to embrace the group think. Laughing[/quote]

kiss......kiss.....kiss..... Razz

Twisted Evil[/quote]

That's right. I've always loved me some Shadow from way back. Wink[/quote]

Dang i missed this? Thanks MACkDiva'

But you do know me, I love beeing the Black sheep of the AO family.
Fri Mar 26, 2004 4:54 am View user's profile Find all posts by SHADOW Send private message Send e-mail
jewellthf

Joined18 Jan 2002
Posts8834
Locationin my skin...
Bank0
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
black sheep? since when? Laughing Laughing Laughing
Fri Mar 26, 2004 4:57 am View user's profile Find all posts by jewellthf Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SHADOW

Joined19 Jan 2002
Posts8059
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
Jewlthf;
Don't you dare, ruin my rep.

Folks around here, know me as the mean, cruel, and Bougie loving bastard. I can't wait to that 'Bastard' test.

They have no idea, that i'm really a nice fun loving and helpful brotha.
The Give you the shirt off my back kind.

So don't messup my good thing around here.
A mean rep is hard to acheive here on AO' with all of the nice folks around here. HAving to taking lessons from 'Fly' is not easy you know.
I'm having trouble, useing some many cuss words.

Now! Let me get back to turning 'MYASIA' into a white woman, In her thread, 'GOT DAMM IT".
This will prove I' m mean.
Fri Mar 26, 2004 5:25 am View user's profile Find all posts by SHADOW Send private message Send e-mail
BishopTuTu

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts43669
LocationMD
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
Shit I got 12 votes now! Very Happy

Well according to what I'm reading in Celebrity Gossip I need to thank more folks appropriately.

"Thank you to all the nigga bitches for voting for me. Holla! Peace out niggas!"
Fri Mar 26, 2004 5:54 am View user's profile Find all posts by BishopTuTu Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
OHbrotha

Joined26 Mar 2002
Posts48732
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="SHADOW"]
But you do know me, I love beeing the Black sheep of the AO family.[/quote]

but you're NOT Laughing
Fri Mar 26, 2004 3:08 pm View user's profile Find all posts by OHbrotha Send private message Visit poster's website
BobbyDigital

Joined03 Aug 2002
Posts7583
LocationBlack Hollywood
Bank0
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="BishopTuTu"]Shit I got 12 votes now! Very Happy

Well according to what I'm reading in Celebrity Gossip I need to thank more folks appropriately.

"Thank you to all the nigga bitches for voting for me. Holla! Peace out niggas!"[/quote]

[b]Maybe that's a good thing considering what the definition of "black" as defined in these threads. Very Happy

"It's a celebration nigga bitches..."

"They should have never gave you nigga's money!!!" Laughing [/b]
Fri Mar 26, 2004 3:13 pm View user's profile Find all posts by BobbyDigital Send private message Yahoo Messenger
JoannaSahara

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts4491
Bank0
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="OHbrotha"]
damn Laughing cant have a wet dream without some of you bringing a mop...[/quote]

[i]"And you know this, man."[/i] Laughing

*hollerin*! Funny thread.
Fri Mar 26, 2004 3:57 pm View user's profile Find all posts by JoannaSahara Send private message
SoulSistaWoo

Joined24 Mar 2002
Posts1426
Bank0
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
I don't know where this discussion has gone and I am not about to read all of it...

I didn't vote cause anti me is anti me... no one is more of less, you just against me and mine... But as far as Marz... I don't think Marz is anti black... he just like to play devils advocate and force us to see things from all perspectives...
Fri Mar 26, 2004 4:55 pm View user's profile Find all posts by SoulSistaWoo Send private message
Derek

Joined19 Jan 2002
Posts7393
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="SoulSistaWoo"]I don't know where this discussion has gone and I am not about to read all of it...

I didn't vote cause anti me is anti me... no one is more of less, you just against me and mine... But as far as Marz... I don't think Marz is anti black... he just like to play devils advocate and force us to see things from all perspectives...[/quote]

Actually, your royal Wooness (Can I call you that from now on? It's got some pizzazz to it.), OHBrotha started this thread as a joke. So, don't take it too seriously.
Fri Mar 26, 2004 5:21 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Derek Send private message
SoulSistaWoo

Joined24 Mar 2002
Posts1426
Bank0
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
Yes... you may title me Derek...

Oh... I will keep it light, Just thought I would comment without reading through the 4 pgs.

Thanks "Your Royal Wooness"... It types as well as it sounds. Smile
Fri Mar 26, 2004 5:27 pm View user's profile Find all posts by SoulSistaWoo Send private message

Bank0
Bones

Post Reply with quote
Laughing[color=indigo][b] @that asshole that voted for me...[/b][/color]
Fri Mar 26, 2004 6:11 pm Find all posts by Anonymous

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Poll forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: