Forum IndexRegisterGamesSearchFAQBankMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
WHO IS THE MOST ANTI-BLACK PERSON ON A/O?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Poll forum View previous topic
View next topic

WHO IS THE MOST ANTI-BLACK PERSON ON A/O?

Who's the biggest Black Basher on A/O
Tulip
40%
 40%  [ 12 ]
Shadow
16%
 16%  [ 5 ]
Lookie Loo
6%
 6%  [ 2 ]
Marz
16%
 16%  [ 5 ]
Derek(excluding Blu Cantrell and 702)
10%
 10%  [ 3 ]
Mashgirl(excluding dead Black men...she hasn't slept with one yet...but give her time)
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Nubian(wait...this isn't the Marz Bashing thread...my bad)
6%
 6%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 30

Derek

Joined19 Jan 2002
Posts7393
LocationDown by the riverside...
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="nubianstorm"]Laughing[color=indigo][b] @that asshole that voted for me...[/b][/color][/quote]

Fri Mar 26, 2004 6:17 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Derek Send private message

Bank0
Bones

Post Reply with quote
[color=indigo][b]Derek, are you that asshole? LMAO![/b][/color] Laughing
Fri Mar 26, 2004 6:18 pm Find all posts by Anonymous
Derek

Joined19 Jan 2002
Posts7393
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="nubianstorm"][color=indigo][b]Derek, are you that asshole? LMAO![/b][/color] Laughing[/quote]

I can't remember if it was you or Sybil. But, I could only vote once. And I wanted to vote for both of y'all. So, it might have been me. Smile Still love you, though. With your anti-black ass.
Fri Mar 26, 2004 6:20 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Derek Send private message

Bank0
Bones

Post Reply with quote
Laughing[color=darkblue][b] I love you too, you asshole.[/b][/color] Laughing
Fri Mar 26, 2004 6:26 pm Find all posts by Anonymous
Abstract

Joined12 Mar 2004
Posts106
LocationRoswell
Bank0
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
[color=brown][b]SMH at what happens when "you people" not only get the right to vote but to access the internet...Frankly it sickens me. Shuddering at the thought of your roach-infested computers and neglected welfare children playing "Madden04" on your $200 RENT-A-CENTER PS2's while drinking semi-frozen giant cups of Juicey-juice paid for with MY tax dollars. Anyway, good luck to you all on your little internet sight, and maybe one day Deshoin will be a man and drop off some actual money for lil Tavious, and Maquetta Nicole and you can upgrade your software to include something constructive on you computers. Til then, happy Kwanza "soul bruthuhs and sistah gurls"

<poking head back in door w/Milkman outfit on and exclaiming,"Mornin Niggas!" Smile [/b][/color]
Sun Mar 28, 2004 9:08 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Abstract Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
SHADOW

Joined19 Jan 2002
Posts8059
LocationThe Shadows, were there's are no imperfect Shadows
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="OHbrotha"][quote="SHADOW"]
But you do know me, I love beeing the Black sheep of the AO family.[/quote]

but you're NOT Laughing[/quote]

lol I heard that' I was not sleeping.
Tue Mar 30, 2004 2:15 am View user's profile Find all posts by SHADOW Send private message Send e-mail
Derek

Joined19 Jan 2002
Posts7393
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="Abstract"][color=brown][b]SMH at what happens when "you people" not only get the right to vote but to access the internet...Frankly it sickens me. Shuddering at the thought of your roach-infested computers and neglected welfare children playing "Madden04" on your $200 RENT-A-CENTER PS2's while drinking semi-frozen giant cups of Juicey-juice paid for with MY tax dollars. Anyway, good luck to you all on your little internet sight, and maybe one day Deshoin will be a man and drop off some actual money for lil Tavious, and Maquetta Nicole and you can upgrade your software to include something constructive on you computers. Til then, happy Kwanza "soul bruthuhs and sistah gurls"

<poking head back in door w/Milkman outfit on and exclaiming,"Mornin Niggas!" Smile [/b][/color][/quote]

Actually, the computer's not roach infested, there are no neglected welfare children, and the children that [i]are[/i] there are playing with their John Deere replica trailers and miniature Jeeps in a six-acre yard. And li'l Maquetta and Tavious don't have to worry about a thing, because Daddy's right there at home, like, actually working and making damn good money, and Mommy's paid, too. So, the kids don't have to worry about a thing. And I thought Kwanzaa was in December. But, thanks for the well wishes! Cool

Oh, wait. You weren't talkin' to me. Nevermind. Arrow
Tue Mar 30, 2004 4:03 am View user's profile Find all posts by Derek Send private message
amethyst

Joined20 Jan 2002
Posts16438
LocationThe Woods
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="Abstract"][color=brown]SMH at what happens when "you people" not only get the right to vote but to access the internet...Frankly it sickens me. Shuddering at the thought of your roach-infested computers and neglected welfare children playing "Madden04" on your $200 RENT-A-CENTER PS2's [b]while drinking semi-frozen giant cups of Juicey-juice [/b]paid for with MY tax dollars. Anyway, good luck to you all on your little internet sight, and maybe one day Deshoin will be a man and drop off some actual money for lil Tavious, and Maquetta Nicole and you can upgrade your software to include something constructive on you computers. Til then, happy Kwanza "soul bruthuhs and sistah gurls"

<poking head back in door w/Milkman outfit on and exclaiming,"Mornin Niggas!" Smile[/color][/quote]

Naw...the churren only drink Red Kool-Aid. Get it right. Laughing
Tue Mar 30, 2004 4:08 pm View user's profile Find all posts by amethyst Send private message AIM Address
MyAsia

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts8323
LocationThe Universe
Bank0
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
Singing
Jesus Walk, GOD show me the way, cause the devil trying to break me down... Jesus Walk (Jesus walk with me)
Wed Mar 31, 2004 9:26 am View user's profile Find all posts by MyAsia Send private message Visit poster's website
SoulSistaWoo

Joined24 Mar 2002
Posts1426
Bank0
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
Peace My...

Sis just keep on walking... there are more controlled, intelligent and important battles to be addressed.
Wed Mar 31, 2004 11:23 pm View user's profile Find all posts by SoulSistaWoo Send private message
Abstract

Joined12 Mar 2004
Posts106
LocationRoswell
Bank0
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
[color=brown][b]WTF??!!
I STILL haven't made the revised edition of this list?? What's a nigga gotta do to get some attention round here?? Mad [/b][/color]
Fri Apr 02, 2004 2:51 am View user's profile Find all posts by Abstract Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Derek

Joined19 Jan 2002
Posts7393
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="Abstract"][color=brown][b]WTF??!!
I STILL haven't made the revised edition of this list?? What's a nigga gotta do to get some attention round here?? Mad [/b][/color][/quote]

Oh, shit. You were trying to make the list? Laughing Well, shuck my corn!
Fri Apr 02, 2004 3:29 am View user's profile Find all posts by Derek Send private message

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Poll forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: