Forum IndexRegisterGamesSearchFAQBankMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
'AO Weakest Mental Link

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Poll forum View previous topic
View next topic

'AO Weakest Mental Link
SHADOW

Joined19 Jan 2002
Posts8059
LocationThe Shadows, were there's are no imperfect Shadows
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post 'AO Weakest Mental Link Reply with quote
'Vote for AO Weakest Mental Link'

Seven red bricks

Any Blonde

Othbrotha

Plankton Cells

Stephen Harkins

Walmart late night shoppers
Tue Mar 16, 2004 7:04 pm View user's profile Find all posts by SHADOW Send private message Send e-mail
mack

Joined16 Jan 2002
Posts56791
LocationSnotlanta
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
Shadow why didn't you select the Poll feature? You are going to have to come back here and explain who those choices are?

Or are you saying that Ohbrotha is mentally weaker than: Seven red bricks, Any Blonde, Plankton Cells, Stephen Hawking, and Walmart late night shoppers?

If so, then Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Tue Mar 16, 2004 7:23 pm View user's profile Find all posts by mack Send private message AIM Address
MyAsia

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts8323
LocationThe Universe
Bank0
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
This will not end well
Tue Mar 16, 2004 7:34 pm View user's profile Find all posts by MyAsia Send private message Visit poster's website
OHbrotha

Joined26 Mar 2002
Posts48732
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
fine. I'll be that. obviously I was on the money, else your far superior ass wouldn't have created this thread. Now if you truly feel that way about me, tell me something...

how is it that my mentally fractured ass got all up inside your head so bad by making just ONE statement about you that you had to answer back?

if I was truly your inferior, nothing that I say could ever force you out of your comfort zone to stoop to my level Laughing

damn...I am right...again.
Tue Mar 16, 2004 8:40 pm View user's profile Find all posts by OHbrotha Send private message Visit poster's website
delta84

Joined21 Nov 2002
Posts29053
Locationhigh school hell
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="MyAsia"]This will not end well[/quote]

It will fade because no one comes in here much! Laughing
Fri Mar 19, 2004 3:32 pm View user's profile Find all posts by delta84 Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
SHADOW

Joined19 Jan 2002
Posts8059
LocationThe Shadows, were there's are no imperfect Shadows
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="OHbrotha"]fine. I'll be that. obviously I was on the money, else your far superior ass wouldn't have created this thread. Now if you truly feel that way about me, tell me something...

how is it that my mentally fractured ass got all up inside your head so bad by making just ONE statement about you that you had to answer back?

if I was truly your inferior, nothing that I say could ever force you out of your comfort zone to stoop to my level Laughing

damn...I am right...again.[/quote]

Oh! Brotha?

See? This is why Folks like you don't think'.

Name calling doesn't prove one can think. You need to back up one name calling with facts. ANy moron can call someone a name. I've been called out by the best the net has to offer.

emp=if I call you a "low class hood rat' it doesn't mean any thing. But if I add, you'll never be high class, because of the lack of funds and social graces. [ no manners, nor respect of others]. Then I've made a point based on facts. If i continule to state, you will never amount to any thing, based on your lack of mental knowledge. I would also be stateing a fact. YOu have not fully acheive your potentical, base on you lack of mental knowledge. Your station in life as of today, proves me out.

Oh! before I forget furter insult you.

If you would have truly understood the topic. you would not have anwser in any way. But since you are the 'Weakest Mental Link on AO', you couldn;t help your self.

RE-read the text. None of the choices are on "AO'

Not even the late shoppers at 'Walmart' so there was no comparing you to anything or person. You responed to something that was not true.

How could you think that your mentally factured azz<< [ your words] would, post a topic and then exspect folks not to post a respones? HUH?
How stupid is that? Page twenty three of the "Hand book of Posting" clearly states. 'If you don't want a response to your topic, don't post one".
AGain, Because you are AO" weskest mental link. YOu did read that page. YOu when straight to the, 'click here' to post your topic.

oh! and if i would you, i contact "Prince' and ask him to delete any topic where you have said you have ingaged in oral sex. Cause, It won't be pretty what Im going to do to you in a topic.
Fri Mar 19, 2004 4:20 pm View user's profile Find all posts by SHADOW Send private message Send e-mail
OHbrotha

Joined26 Mar 2002
Posts48732
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
Junior...

bottom line...I got inside your head. Me. Mr. Cuss A Lot No Thinker.

and the sad thing...

I wasn't even trying.

sorry, son, SCOREBOARD.
Fri Mar 19, 2004 4:28 pm View user's profile Find all posts by OHbrotha Send private message Visit poster's website
Derek

Joined19 Jan 2002
Posts7393
LocationDown by the riverside...
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
Okay, can we move this out to the Corner? Y'know, to maximize the drama potential?
Fri Mar 19, 2004 5:51 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Derek Send private message
delta84

Joined21 Nov 2002
Posts29053
Locationhigh school hell
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="Derek"]Okay, can we move this out to the Corner? Y'know, to maximize the drama potential?[/quote]

Laughing See why it hasn't blown up yet? Low audience participation! Laughing
Fri Mar 19, 2004 8:33 pm View user's profile Find all posts by delta84 Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
jewellthf

Joined18 Jan 2002
Posts8834
Locationin my skin...
Bank0
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="delta84"][quote="Derek"]Okay, can we move this out to the Corner? Y'know, to maximize the drama potential?[/quote]

Laughing See why it hasn't blown up yet? Low audience participation! Laughing[/quote]

and that's a GOOD thing.... Laughing

and I echo OHB's sentiments, SCOREBOARD....

the chain has been yanked and very well, I might add....
Sat Mar 20, 2004 12:56 am View user's profile Find all posts by jewellthf Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Poll forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: