Forum IndexRegisterGamesSearchFAQBankMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Online purchasing
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Poll forum View previous topic
View next topic

Online purchasing

Online purchasing, have and when do you do it
All the time
60%
 60%  [ 12 ]
You can buy stuff online?? How do you get it??
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Occassionally but not often
40%
 40%  [ 8 ]
"I don't trust it"
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Haven't seen nothing I'd buy but if I did see something, I would
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 20

Marz

Joined10 Jul 2003
Posts30659
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="imshai"]As a merchant, I get a lot of visits and sales thru my online store. I also buy online a lot. Old Navy, TCP, Kenwood, tickets for concerts, Toys R Us, and more. I like shopping online.

I saw a car I wanted myself, but I couldn't bring myself to buying that online just b/c of the "what if i get stuck" factor. Anywho, I do want to sell one of my cars. A VW Golf 1994 not sure though, but we shall see.

Once again on-line shopping is for me and Liyah, you are right baout the Free shipping deals Very Happy[/quote]

Just the kneegrow i'm looking for.

You have those dresses for sale still???
Fri Apr 02, 2004 8:14 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Marz Send private message Send e-mail
imshai

Joined21 Jan 2002
Posts19693
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="Marz"][quote="imshai"]As a merchant, I get a lot of visits and sales thru my online store. I also buy online a lot. Old Navy, TCP, Kenwood, tickets for concerts, Toys R Us, and more. I like shopping online.

I saw a car I wanted myself, but I couldn't bring myself to buying that online just b/c of the "what if i get stuck" factor. Anywho, I do want to sell one of my cars. A VW Golf 1994 not sure though, but we shall see.

Once again on-line shopping is for me and Liyah, you are right baout the Free shipping deals Very Happy[/quote]

Just the kneegrow i'm looking for.

You have those dresses for sale still???[/quote]

Dang, why I gotsta be a kneegrow Laughing Laughing

Anywho, what dresses are ya looking for Marz Question I do still have the Baby Phat red and yellow dress b/c it didn't sell and I have been hella busy and lazy to resell it Laughing Laughing

Are ya interested bub Question

I also have some current auctions, but I don't think that it is the size you are looking for

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=imshai&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50
Fri Apr 02, 2004 8:33 pm View user's profile Find all posts by imshai Send private message

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Poll forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: