Forum IndexRegisterGamesSearchFAQBankMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
A Good Old Fashioned Ass Kicking
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Poll forum View previous topic
View next topic

A Good Old Fashioned Ass Kicking

Was the step-father wrong for kicking some ass?
Yes! I would have kicked HIS ass!
57%
 57%  [ 8 ]
No! He should have gotten it kicked!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
They should have had Bobby Brown kick his ass!
42%
 42%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 14

BishopTuTu

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts43669
LocationMD
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post A Good Old Fashioned Ass Kicking Reply with quote
Here is the situation. My cousin is married to a man that most people in my family don't like. I don't like nor dislike the man because he's always pleasant to ME and I don't get in his wife nor his business. My other family members are nosey as fuck so they don't like him because he tells them to mind their fucking business. Laughing

Anyhow, my cousin's teenage son is out of control. She doesn't discipline him cause she's a spineless heffa and anytime the husband tries to her mother and brother intervene. Now recently the son hired a locksmith to let him into his father's office in the house. He took the keys to the fathers truck and went joyriding and came back home and passed out in the truck in the garage high as a kite. The step-father wanted bust off in his ass but mom, grandmom, and uncle intervened.

Instead my cousin punishing him, she rewarded him by giving him a TRUCK. Well he was out on the town with one of HIS cousins and my little brother. They get out of the car and leave the car keys IN the car and leave the car running. My cousin says my little brother stole the car. I say he let my brother drive it to go get some weed. Needless to say my brother backs into someone's car and my little cousin WALKS over to where he was and tries to cover to say he was driving. The police take a report and everything is cool.

They get back to my grandmother's house and the mother and step-father show up. The step-father takes the son outside and beats his ASS like he stole something. He beat him like a man. Now his grandmother and brother press charges for assault against the father but my COUSIN does not. My stance is the gradmother and uncle need to mind their fucking business. This boy is out of control so the father needed to beat his ass good so he learns a damn lesson. Other family members differ. I also told them they ALL needed to mind their damn business.

Is it okay for others to tell folks how to discipline their kids? Is it right for the uncle and grandmother to keep telling the boy "He ain't your daddy!"? Should I tell them all to shut the hell up again? Laughing
Mon May 03, 2004 4:43 pm View user's profile Find all posts by BishopTuTu Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
Kalibane

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts8630
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones
Game Trophies:  3
Hall Of Fame Member

Post Reply with quote
"Shut the Hell Up" says it about right IMO... He needed his ass whooped.
Mon May 03, 2004 4:51 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Kalibane Send private message
bella

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts25155
LocationSitting on the edge of insanity...
Bank0
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
Laughing I don't see a problem with what he did. I say it was long overdue.
How old is this kid? Did you say?

ETA: Unless the other relatives are willing to take his bad ass in, they need to sit down and shut up.

Last edited by bella on Mon May 03, 2004 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mon May 03, 2004 4:52 pm View user's profile Find all posts by bella Send private message Send e-mail
mack

Joined16 Jan 2002
Posts56791
LocationSnotlanta
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
Oh, that grandmothe and uncle need to shut the fuck up. If not, they need to take the boy in and raise him their damned selves. The mother needs to allow her husband to discipline that thug-in-training before she finds herself having to raise bail money for his ass because he's in deep trouble.
Mon May 03, 2004 4:54 pm View user's profile Find all posts by mack Send private message AIM Address
GoddessMade

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts9578
LocationRhode Island - Home of MANY black people not just me
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="Kalibane"]"Shut the Hell Up" says it about right IMO... He needed his ass whooped.[/quote]

intermittant discipline is ineffective. If they havent been setting limits before its too late now. they just need to try to maintain, hold on to as much of their sanity as they can, and hope they dont kill him before he turns 18. its his mamma fault he like he is. im surprised the step daddy stays through all that bullshit.
Mon May 03, 2004 4:54 pm View user's profile Find all posts by GoddessMade Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kalibane

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts8630
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones
Game Trophies:  3
Hall Of Fame Member

Post Reply with quote
Nah hed needed his ass whooped... it was overdue. He may be a lost cause in the long run but maybe it will at least give him pause before he starts invading step-dads space again.
Mon May 03, 2004 4:59 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Kalibane Send private message
mack

Joined16 Jan 2002
Posts56791
LocationSnotlanta
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
That hiring a locksmith would have been enough for asskicking. Evil or Very Mad
Mon May 03, 2004 5:00 pm View user's profile Find all posts by mack Send private message AIM Address
bella

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts25155
Bank0
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="MackDiva"]That hiring a locksmith would have been enough for asskicking. Evil or Very Mad[/quote]

Most certainly Laughing
Mon May 03, 2004 5:01 pm View user's profile Find all posts by bella Send private message Send e-mail
BishopTuTu

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts43669
LocationMD
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
He is 17.

See when he stole the car the first time his step-father was gonna beat that ass then but the mother packed him up and moved him over his uncle's house temporarialy. THIS time the mother couldn't move swift enough so the step-father pounced that ass and he SHOULD have.
Mon May 03, 2004 5:03 pm View user's profile Find all posts by BishopTuTu Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
bella

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts25155
Bank0
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="BishopTuTu"]He is 17.

See when he stole the car the first time his step-father was gonna beat that ass then but the mother packed him up and moved him over his uncle's house temporarialy. THIS time the mother couldn't move swift enough so the step-father pounced that ass and he SHOULD have.[/quote]

Laughing He's old enough to be gone.
Mon May 03, 2004 5:04 pm View user's profile Find all posts by bella Send private message Send e-mail
bb74

Joined14 Nov 2002
Posts64999
LocationDon't Worry About It
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
I don't know how the stepfather has put up w/that bullshit THIS long. I'd beat his ass and file for divorce on top of it. He's dealing with an idiot for a wife.
Mon May 03, 2004 5:08 pm View user's profile Find all posts by bb74 Send private message
BishopTuTu

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts43669
LocationMD
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
I would have divorced her ass too.
Mon May 03, 2004 5:13 pm View user's profile Find all posts by BishopTuTu Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
zuri

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts16144
Locationatl shawty
Bank0
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="bb74"]I don't know how the stepfather has put up w/that bullshit THIS long. I'd beat his ass and file for divorce on top of it. He's dealing with an idiot for a wife.[/quote]

i agree.

the grandmother and the uncle need to mind their own business.
Mon May 03, 2004 5:16 pm View user's profile Find all posts by zuri Send private message
lovejonesx

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts16655
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
I think a good azz floggin' was called for.
Mon May 03, 2004 6:20 pm View user's profile Find all posts by lovejonesx Send private message
thatdamnskegee

Joined02 Apr 2003
Posts4081
Locationwhere all the obese folks live
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
[color=darkred]an ass whipp'n was LONG over due
the daddy did right
granny and uncle need to back off unless they gonna take him...

made keys of the office... man my mama would have beat the brown off my ass
[/color]
Mon May 03, 2004 7:19 pm View user's profile Find all posts by thatdamnskegee Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
mack

Joined16 Jan 2002
Posts56791
LocationSnotlanta
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
Obviously, the child has been bad. Why would the stepdaddy even NEED a lock on his office in his own damned house? His word should be law, and that boy should know it. The mammy caused this condition to exist. Confused
Mon May 03, 2004 7:27 pm View user's profile Find all posts by mack Send private message AIM Address
delta84

Joined21 Nov 2002
Posts29053
Locationhigh school hell
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
Sounds like EVERYONE involved, 'cept the daddy, caused this hellified mess! Evil or Very Mad Made keys to the locked office? WTF? And what LICENSED Locksmith came over and made keys to ONE room [i]within[/i] the house [i]without[/i] the OWNERS permission? Sounds like somebody need a license revoked or something too! Evil or Very Mad
Mon May 03, 2004 7:32 pm View user's profile Find all posts by delta84 Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
BishopTuTu

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts43669
LocationMD
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
Daddy put locks on shit cause the mofo steals. The momma seven says she can't trust him but yet she GAVE him a truck.
Mon May 03, 2004 8:30 pm View user's profile Find all posts by BishopTuTu Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
cornbread

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts7831
Locationhardtime, MS
Bank0
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
i'm trying to imagine how bad the step-father beat his azz..... was it as bad as when i beat u in poker and literati?? Smile
Mon May 03, 2004 8:58 pm View user's profile Find all posts by cornbread Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
BishopTuTu

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts43669
LocationMD
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
you ain't NEVA beat me in no damn poker. When I left that table your ass was down to three digits. When I left I had FOUR digits. I can beat your ass tonight in poker if you like? Twisted Evil
Mon May 03, 2004 9:00 pm View user's profile Find all posts by BishopTuTu Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Poll forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: