Forum IndexRegisterGamesSearchFAQBankMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
A Good Old Fashioned Ass Kicking
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Poll forum View previous topic
View next topic

A Good Old Fashioned Ass Kicking

Was the step-father wrong for kicking some ass?
Yes! I would have kicked HIS ass!
57%
 57%  [ 8 ]
No! He should have gotten it kicked!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
They should have had Bobby Brown kick his ass!
42%
 42%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 14

cornbread

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts7831
Locationhardtime, MS
Bank0
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
u aint never lied.... gurl, when u left, i was down to about $100 Laughing but i rallied back to almost $1000, but i left with about $600.... that was my first time playin, and i was playing like i was made outta money and had oil wells in my living room Laughing

what happens if i lose all my money?? will they give me some more??

i don't know if i can play tonite... i got a 25 game winning streak in literati, and i can't stop til i lose.... i got your boy, bodom scared to play
Mon May 03, 2004 9:04 pm View user's profile Find all posts by cornbread Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
BishopTuTu

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts43669
LocationMD
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
See? They broke your ass down to the grissle! Laughing If you lose all your money you can refill it by going into your account. I think you can only refill it once a day.

So you game tonight or what?
Mon May 03, 2004 9:06 pm View user's profile Find all posts by BishopTuTu Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
Omega Phoenix

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts28103
LocationIn the wilderness, being a Prophet of Rage
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
[img]http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:HonfRZTfiVYJ:texasteach.tamu.edu/images/question.jpg[/img]

Where *IS* the biological daddy, since folks are insisting that the husband "ain't the daddy"?
Mon May 03, 2004 9:11 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Omega Phoenix Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
amethyst

Joined20 Jan 2002
Posts16438
LocationThe Woods
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="bb74"]I don't know how the stepfather has put up w/that bullshit THIS long. I'd beat his ass and file for divorce on top of it. He's dealing with an idiot for a wife.[/quote]

Okay! He stayed longer then I would have. Rolling Eyes
Mon May 03, 2004 9:17 pm View user's profile Find all posts by amethyst Send private message AIM Address
BishopTuTu

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts43669
LocationMD
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="PervertedMonk"][img]http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:HonfRZTfiVYJ:texasteach.tamu.edu/images/question.jpg[/img]

Where *IS* the biological daddy, since folks are insisting that the husband "ain't the daddy"?[/quote]

biological daddy died of a heart attack when the boy was a baby.
Mon May 03, 2004 9:19 pm View user's profile Find all posts by BishopTuTu Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
mack

Joined16 Jan 2002
Posts56791
LocationSnotlanta
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
Damn, well there was REALLY not reason for that woman not to let her husband be a daddy to that boy. What she has now is a product of her coddling ways, a dope-smoking, lying, stealing 17 year old brat. Evil or Very Mad

How old is the husband? Cuz if he's tired of her bullshit, I know plenty of women who'd give him a holler. Laughing
Mon May 03, 2004 9:22 pm View user's profile Find all posts by mack Send private message AIM Address
aisha

Joined04 Mar 2002
Posts13144
LocationWhy? You wanna come over?
Bank0
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
I'da let DA KANG whup dat boy's ass like there was no tomorrow. Confused I have to say having my son's crazy father is often a good thing. I'll whup punkin in a minnit, but when I say 'and I'm going to tell your father too' -- dude looks at me like "'hol' up man, was it THAT BAD?" Laughing Ain't nothing like a daddy/mommy going commando (or acting like they will go commando on you) for you to think twice. LOL!

Tulip tell them to shut da hell up. And if granny and uncle are so pressed let them keep that bad ass fucker FOREVER and see how they like it.

BTW, did you ask your brother if the weed was good? LOL! Laughing
Mon May 03, 2004 9:47 pm View user's profile Find all posts by aisha Send private message
dapolitikalone

Joined28 Feb 2002
Posts8852
LocationDante's Inferno
Bank0
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
How long have they been married? Lil dude needed his ass beat a long long time ago. Definitely the grandmother and uncle need to sit their asses downs does the mother. Why the fuck is she allowing outsiders to interfer in her marriage?

Maybe step=daddy needto turn her over his knee as well.
Mon May 03, 2004 10:39 pm View user's profile Find all posts by dapolitikalone Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
not4uplayer

Joined18 Jan 2002
Posts8112
LocationTexas
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Re: A Good Old Fashioned Ass Kicking Reply with quote
This is reason number 101 why you don't date or marry women with children. Rolling Eyes IF the man is his step father why shouldn't he have the right to discipline him? He's eating his food, living in his house etc. Tell your people to shut the fuck up UNLESS they want to take the child in themselves.

Damn I hate interfering ass relatives. This is a part of the reason why so many black boys are in jail now. He shouldn't have a truck AND he needs his ass beat down AGAIN just for the past times he didn't get a beating.
Mon May 03, 2004 10:47 pm View user's profile Find all posts by not4uplayer Send private message
This ol man

Joined17 Aug 2003
Posts616
Bank0
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
long overdue, these weak azz mothers kill me, should have happen when he was a kid around 5 years old nip that in the butt quick Twisted Evil
Fri Oct 07, 2005 6:01 pm View user's profile Find all posts by This ol man Send private message Yahoo Messenger
FancyBum

Bank0
Bones

Post Reply with quote
I have often believed that's why men won't raise another man's child. A man will date a woman while her children are small as soon as they get to be 9 or 10 the relationships often times fail because the mothers won't discipline themselves or allow their partner to.

Ruins the mating possibilites for lots of single parents who would not allow their children to run amok.

Besides I don't know any parents that have not had to take their 16 thru 18 year old kid to the woodshed. Teenagers start smelling themselves and want to buck up and try to run the household. When a parent doesn't meet that challenge with brute force that is the beginning of them being punked by their grown children.

I say beat that azz!
Sun Oct 30, 2005 8:53 pm Find all posts by Anonymous
DaSmoov1

Joined03 Jul 2002
Posts6552
LocationOhio
Bank0
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
Tutu, what's the update ? Is this kid in prison yet ? Surprised

I remember dating this one sister in Texas one time who had four little boys. I really liked her, but the thought of raising four young boys (ages 3-12) just outright scared me. Shocked Plus, I knew I had to deal with their crazy father as well. I felt bad for her because the situation was rough on her.

Almost every brother I know who dated a woman with teenage children dealt with some sort of drama. Either the kids are highly disrespectful, crazy, they runaway, get pregnant, drugs, alcohol, beligerent, jail, prison, etc. If I was single, I wouldn't date a woman who had teenage children unless she had a firm hand. Razz
Sun Oct 30, 2005 9:44 pm View user's profile Find all posts by DaSmoov1 Send private message ICQ Number
SaintAntonio

Joined18 Sep 2005
Posts129
LocationCincinnati
Bank0
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
This was an ass beating in the makin' for a long long time.
Tue Nov 01, 2005 11:10 am View user's profile Find all posts by SaintAntonio Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Poll forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: