Forum IndexRegisterGamesSearchFAQBankMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
I'm whupping that ass.
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Da Corner View previous topic
View next topic

I'm whupping that ass.
Rantdiva

Joined16 Jan 2002
Posts4608
LocationWhere Black Folk Are Scarce
Bank4294967295
Bones5086.10 Bones

Post I'm whupping that ass. Reply with quote
Some of you know that my little sister (also known as Bean) is staying with us for the summer. Her camp counselor (Kaiju's best friend) called today to tell us she did something so awful that thinking about it is making me angry. She's been asking for it all summer, so now she's going to get it. I'm whupping that ass.

We've talked to her until we're blue in the face. Mom talked to her, my other sister talked to her, all to no avail. The thing she got in trouble for we just sat down and talked about LAST NIGHT-less than 12 hours ago. The time for talking is over, and since Mom said I could, I'm whupping that ass.

Please note, this is not the "RD don't beat her, RD just punish her, RD you suck" thread. My mind is made up and I've counted to 3. Bean's actions brought her to this point, so it's done. In addition to the beatings, she's punished for the rest of the summer.

So, folks who discipline children, I need advice. It's been awhile since I had to harm a bad ass child.

Leather or plastic belt? She's a big kid, so I'm thinking leather.

Do you talk to them while you beat them? This has to be the origins of hiphop, but I digress. Smile

How long do I beat her for? I'm thinking about 15 minutes or til my arm gives out, whichever gives first.

Downswing, upswing, or just wild swings?

These are all the questions I have for now. Please feel free to offer your suggestions. Thanks in advance for all of your help. Smile Smile Smile

Rd
Mon Jul 26, 2004 7:16 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Rantdiva Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
NEAquarius

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts15542
Locationhere, there, everywhere
Bank0
Bones33553.70 Bones

Post Reply with quote
15 minutes?

Sadist

[i]running[/i]
Mon Jul 26, 2004 7:18 pm View user's profile Find all posts by NEAquarius Send private message
Jocie
Site Admin

Joined16 Jan 2002
Posts18689
Bank4294967295
Bones17573.95 Bones

Post Reply with quote
whipping is hard work, last time I tried to whip my child's ass he dam near laughed at me and my husband just shook his head. Laughing Laughing Laughing

At age 11 be prepared to have to chase her down. Laughing Laughing Laughing

what did she do???
Mon Jul 26, 2004 7:20 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Jocie Send private message
Starlet

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts8015
LocationIn your area...
Bank0
Bones8890.54 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="jwal"]whipping is hard work, last time I tried to whip my child's ass he dam near laughed at me and my husband just shook his head. Laughing Laughing Laughing

[b]At age 11 be prepared to have to chase her down[/b]. Laughing Laughing Laughing

what did she do???[/quote]

Folk still run after their babies? Confused

Not me, I'll tell her to get on the floor,and dare her to raise her hand like she's blocking the belt. I'd whup that ass,and dare her to do(whatever she did) again.

BTW, what did she do?? Being fass??

Last edited by Starlet on Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mon Jul 26, 2004 7:25 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Starlet Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Mscafe

Joined19 Jan 2002
Posts2378
LocationJust past give a _____!
Bank0
Bones115.02 Bones

Post Reply with quote
*remembering my azz whupppings*

The down stroke seemed to inflict the most pain. If you want it to really hurt wait until she gets out the bathtub (word of caution this can leave red whelps).

2 inch leather belt 1/4 inch thick works wonders.

10 minutes gets the point across.

Talking to them forces mental anguish. Ask her if she'll do it again... then... SMACK... say Yes you will! SMACK

Like Jwal said be prepared to chase her... or sneek up on her... or what my mom once did to me... wait till she has gone to bed... wake her out of a sound sleep and them commence to whuppin that azz.
Mon Jul 26, 2004 7:30 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Mscafe Send private message Visit poster's website
Rantdiva

Joined16 Jan 2002
Posts4608
Bank4294967295
Bones5086.10 Bones

Post Reply with quote
My mother runs. I don't run. Running is not in Bean's best interest. I almost wish she would. Evil or Very Mad

Bean cursed her camp counselor today. They had a speaker come and talk to them and she was passing notes. Counselor asked for note, Bean gave him the note. Bean wrote more notes, counselor asked for notes, she went to give him the note, pulled back at the last minute, counselor was off balance. Counselor almost fell and hurt himself. Counselor went to talk to her about it, told her he would tell us what happened today. She said she didn't care about what he said because she would just tell on him and some other stuff I don't care to repeat. Mad Mad Mad

Bean has a problem with wandering away. She has yet to realize that this is not South Georgia where everyone knows her-she has to stay with the group. SEVERAL times she has been places at camp-places she's never been before -and she just wanders away. No matter how many times we talk to her about this, she keeps wandering away. When she has problem with camp counselor, she does it on purpose. While he's going out of his mind looking for her, she's somewhere hiding from him. Mad Mad Mad

I've had enough. I'm whupping that ass. Mad
Mon Jul 26, 2004 7:32 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Rantdiva Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
SmartCoCoX

Joined19 Mar 2002
Posts5053
Location...she's the Wiz and she lives in Oz...
Bank4294967295
Bones22744.36 Bones

Post Reply with quote
*Looking over my shoulder for DCFS*

I have him disrobe to the drawls, bend over, hands on the floor, stand to the side of him and let it rain on his ass with a leather belt. Then I go to the other side so both sides can have equal time.
Mind you, throughout all this I'm talking, stacatto style, and he's falling down apologizing. That only makes me more angry....so to calm down a bit, I'll stop and talk (otherwise I'll beat the skin offa him) and then restart when I'm back in control. I do that until I feel he's gotten the point.
I don't know how long. 15 minutes of straight beating is a lot to me. Maybe for the whole actual start/stop physical part...but not continuously. And I'm strong and he's light....so I really would beat him black and purple if I went that long.
By the way, since he is the age he is....I do give it my full strength. That's why I'm saying 15 minutes of continual belt might be much. Same for her, potentially.
Mon Jul 26, 2004 7:34 pm View user's profile Find all posts by SmartCoCoX Send private message
amethyst

Joined20 Jan 2002
Posts16439
LocationThe Woods
Bank4294967295
Bones2317.57 Bones

Post Reply with quote
I know a chick that would grab the kids head and clamp her legs around the head so the ass is sticking out in front her, and would lay the smack down on that ass. Laughing
Mon Jul 26, 2004 7:52 pm View user's profile Find all posts by amethyst Send private message AIM Address
Kaiju

Joined16 Jan 2002
Posts8375
LocationA Snowy Hilltop In The Midwest
Bank4294967295
Bones19268.54 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="jwal"]whipping is hard work, last time I tried to whip my child's ass he dam near laughed at me and my husband just shook his head. Laughing Laughing Laughing

At age 11 be prepared to have to chase her down. Laughing Laughing Laughing

what did she do???[/quote]

Oh, she won't run away. I'm going to be the goalie and the door is the net. No escape.
Mon Jul 26, 2004 7:55 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Kaiju Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
bb74

Joined14 Nov 2002
Posts64999
LocationDon't Worry About It
Bank4294967295
Bones127358.74 Bones

Post Reply with quote
I wish my child would even [i]think[/i] about running away. Sheeeeeeeeit.

To answer the questions:

[b]Leather or plastic belt? She's a big kid, so I'm thinking leather.[/b]

Is you crazy? Leather, of course. And not one of those thin leather belts, either.

[b]Do you talk to them while you beat them?[/b]

Depends on how pissed off I am. For this offense - yep.

[b]How long do I beat her for?[/b]

'Til you get tired...it won't take 15 minutes.

[b]Downswing, upswing, or just wild swings?[/b]

Downswings.

And make sure you either strip her down to her underwear or at least make sure she has on shorts - otherwise you're wasting your time. And for maximum punishment, talk first...then beat. Then put her on punishment. In that order. She wouldn't watch another TV show, have another fast food meal OR dessert, or do anything else she actually LIKES for the duration of her visit.
Mon Jul 26, 2004 8:00 pm View user's profile Find all posts by bb74 Send private message
not4uplayer

Joined18 Jan 2002
Posts8112
LocationTexas
Bank4294967295
Bones9779.73 Bones

Post Re: I'm whupping that ass. Reply with quote
[quote="Rantdiva"]Some of you know that my little sister (also known as Bean) is staying with us for the summer. Her camp counselor (Kaiju's best friend) called today to tell us she did something so awful that thinking about it is making me angry. She's been asking for it all summer, so now she's going to get it. I'm whupping that ass.

We've talked to her until we're blue in the face. Mom talked to her, my other sister talked to her, all to no avail. The thing she got in trouble for we just sat down and talked about LAST NIGHT-less than 12 hours ago. The time for talking is over, and since Mom said I could, I'm whupping that ass.

Please note, this is not the "RD don't beat her, RD just punish her, RD you suck" thread. My mind is made up and I've counted to 3. Bean's actions brought her to this point, so it's done. In addition to the beatings, she's punished for the rest of the summer.

So, folks who discipline children, I need advice. It's been awhile since I had to harm a bad ass child.

Leather or plastic belt? She's a big kid, so I'm thinking leather.

Do you talk to them while you beat them? This has to be the origins of hiphop, but I digress. Smile

How long do I beat her for? I'm thinking about 15 minutes or til my arm gives out, whichever gives first.

Downswing, upswing, or just wild swings?

These are all the questions I have for now. Please feel free to offer your suggestions. Thanks in advance for all of your help. Smile Smile Smile

Rd[/quote]

There is absolutely nothing wrong with beating a child. I'd go with one of your husband's leather belts, fold it so it's double, talk while you beat her, talk BEFORE you beat her to let her KNOW you are doing this for her own good AND you love her, beat her UNTIL your arm gives out and go for accurate swings to her butt and legs. Make her grab a table or dresser and TELL her not to move or it'll be worse on her, if she turns around while you're spanking her grab her and turn her back around. IF she resists too much get your husband and let him wear her butt out. She'll regret the resistance.

The beating will make her think twice the next time, trust me I KNOW.

Also after the beating send her to her room, no tv, no phone, no nothing, she needs to reflect on her punishment.

Good luck!!
Mon Jul 26, 2004 8:02 pm View user's profile Find all posts by not4uplayer Send private message
Ivanna Johnson

Joined13 Feb 2004
Posts1307
LocationRight here in front of ya! ;)
Bank0
Bones422.84 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Wow, Coco, that's rough.

RD, I would think 15 minutes is excessive. What do y'all do, beat the ass, take a breaks and come back for more? Really a minutes is enough time to get in quite a few good meaningful licks that will leave a lasting impression on the child. That does not include the lecturing that goes along with the spanking.

If you spank her just make sure she knows thoroughly why you are tearing up that ass to avoid any confusion. No, you aren't being mean. No, you aren't ganging up on her. No, you don't hate her. Yes, she needs to learn a lesson. Yes, this is the repercussion for her unwise choice and she will get more if she acts up again.
Mon Jul 26, 2004 8:02 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Ivanna Johnson Send private message
Rantdiva

Joined16 Jan 2002
Posts4608
Bank4294967295
Bones5086.10 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="bb74"]I wish my child would even [i]think[/i] about running away. Sheeeeeeeeit.

To answer the questions:

[b]Leather or plastic belt? She's a big kid, so I'm thinking leather.[/b]

Is you crazy? Leather, of course. And not one of those thin leather belts, either.

[b]Do you talk to them while you beat them?[/b]

Depends on how pissed off I am. For this offense - yep.

[b]How long do I beat her for?[/b]

'Til you get tired...it won't take 15 minutes.

[b]Downswing, upswing, or just wild swings?[/b]

Downswings.

And make sure you either strip her down to her underwear or at least make sure she has on shorts - otherwise you're wasting your time. And for maximum punishment, talk first...then beat. Then put her on punishment. In that order. She wouldn't watch another TV show, have another fast food meal OR dessert, or do anything else she actually LIKES for the duration of her visit.[/quote]

Oh that's done. She also has to apologize to her camp counselor-the same counselor that pulled strings and turned down other kids to get her in camp at the first place. While she's at camp, she's not allowed to swim, go to the zoo, or participate in any activities. She goes, she eats, she goes home.
Mon Jul 26, 2004 8:04 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Rantdiva Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
BishopTuTu

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts43669
LocationMD
Bank4294967295
Bones86572.28 Bones

Post Reply with quote
15 minutes is a long ass time. YOU'LL be dead before you finish.

A good 1 to 2 minutes of HELL ON EARTH will make the point clear. If you need more than that you need to call Maury. ROFLMBAO!
Mon Jul 26, 2004 8:24 pm View user's profile Find all posts by BishopTuTu Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
Rantdiva

Joined16 Jan 2002
Posts4608
Bank4294967295
Bones5086.10 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Okay okay okay...Smile

Maybe when my Mom beat me it felt like 15 minutes, hell it felt like forever. I'll keep it short.

I wish I didn't have to do this at all. I'm so damn mad my teeth hurt. Evil or Very Mad
Mon Jul 26, 2004 8:34 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Rantdiva Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
LilMsSassyRed

Joined06 Mar 2002
Posts614
LocationNunya!!!!!
Bank0
Bones58.00 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Explain why you're going to whip her and then commence to whipping that behind.
Mon Jul 26, 2004 8:51 pm View user's profile Find all posts by LilMsSassyRed Send private message Yahoo Messenger
amethyst

Joined20 Jan 2002
Posts16439
LocationThe Woods
Bank4294967295
Bones2317.57 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Girl, tear that ass up...quick and painful.
Don't plan no ass whupping...just jump in there and get to beating. beat that ass as long as it take. Shoot...I am getting mad for you. Evil or Very Mad
Mon Jul 26, 2004 8:56 pm View user's profile Find all posts by amethyst Send private message AIM Address
bb74

Joined14 Nov 2002
Posts64999
Bank4294967295
Bones127358.74 Bones

Post Reply with quote
That's why I said to beat her 'til she gets tired...that only takes a coupla minutes if she's doing it right. And if she acts like it doesn't hurt, beat her some more.

It's the American way.
Mon Jul 26, 2004 9:06 pm View user's profile Find all posts by bb74 Send private message
Kalibane

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts8630
Bank4294967295
Bones999999999.99 Bones
Game Trophies:  3
Hall Of Fame Member

Post Reply with quote
And if you need someone to put a real scare into her I'm available for a small appearance fee... plus expenses. Laughing
Mon Jul 26, 2004 9:08 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Kalibane Send private message
bb74

Joined14 Nov 2002
Posts64999
Bank4294967295
Bones127358.74 Bones

Post Reply with quote
I forgot about that. Laughing Laughing
Mon Jul 26, 2004 9:12 pm View user's profile Find all posts by bb74 Send private message

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Da Corner All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: