Forum IndexRegisterGamesSearchFAQBankMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
AO men...
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Da Corner View previous topic
View next topic

AO men...
Nana

Joined04 Oct 2004
Posts1574
LocationOhio
Bank0
Bones3009.56 Bones

Post AO men... Reply with quote
Since I have been on this board.....seems like most the men ever do is HOLLAR, call Women out their name (which is sign of ABUSIVE behavior).and expect one just to sit there like boo boo the clown and take it... Laughing

DISAGREE or not as zealous about the subject as they are – bam called out your name instead of just discussing the subject which I don’t have a thing to do with – doesn’t reflect my life, just commenting on it like EVERYONE ELSE. Rolling Eyes

All I want to know are there ANY calm, rational intelligent brothers that just want to DISCUSS a subject without all the loud whiney cry me a river type fanfare and flaming, I have been subjected to by a few men on this board.

Or do I get beat over the head b/c I'm from the dreaded AHB board Exclamation
Mon Jan 24, 2005 10:52 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Nana Send private message

Bank0
Bones10.00 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote]are there ANY calm, rational intelligent brothers that just want to DISCUSS a subject without all the loud whiney cry me a river type fanfare and flaming[/quote]

Question
Mon Jan 24, 2005 10:54 pm Find all posts by Anonymous
Lady L

Joined19 Feb 2003
Posts4569
LocationShenandoah Valley
Bank4294967295
Bones533.57 Bones

Post Reply with quote
...It's only Monday.... [img]http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/spezial/Fool/popc1.gif[/img]
Mon Jan 24, 2005 10:55 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Lady L Send private message
Darren

Joined28 Jul 2003
Posts1744
LocationWashington, DC
Bank0
Bones2947.42 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[img]http://www.shop4tech.com/pics/shop/wow.jpg[/img] Someone was not very nice to Nana.

Last edited by Darren on Tue Jan 25, 2005 3:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Mon Jan 24, 2005 10:57 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Darren Send private message Yahoo Messenger
GoddessMade

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts9578
LocationRhode Island - Home of MANY black people not just me
Bank4294967295
Bones25894.28 Bones

Post Reply with quote
its not most of the men. Id would be interested in hearing the other replies though. Very Happy
Mon Jan 24, 2005 10:59 pm View user's profile Find all posts by GoddessMade Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kimora

Bank0
Bones10.00 Bones

Post Reply with quote
I am not trying to start nutin but I to have experienced similiar rape tendencies on this board........anyone care to explain this type of irrational behavior.....

I to am baffled!!! Surprised
Mon Jan 24, 2005 10:59 pm Find all posts by Anonymous
Blackbear

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts19595
LocationHibernation
Bank0
Bones6593.72 Bones

Post Re: AO men... Reply with quote
[quote="Nana"]Since I have been on this board.....seems like most the men ever do is HOLLAR, call Women out their name (which is sign of ABUSIVE behavior).and expect one just to sit there like boo boo the clown and take it... Laughing

DISAGREE or not as zealous about the subject as they are – bam called out your name instead of just discussing the subject which I don’t have a thing to do with – doesn’t reflect my life, just commenting on it like EVERYONE ELSE. Rolling Eyes

All I want to know are there ANY calm, rational intelligent brothers that just want to DISCUSS a subject without all the loud whiney cry me a river type fanfare and flaming, I have been subjected to by a few men on this board.

Or do I get beat over the head b/c I'm from the dreaded AHB board Exclamation[/quote]

No we don't expect you to boo hoo and take it.

If you do, thats on you.

We can take as much as we give....we just don't tolerate bullshit.

And...you shouldn't either.

Twisted Evil
Mon Jan 24, 2005 11:00 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Blackbear Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
La Dona

Joined12 Jun 2004
Posts850
LocationNot with you.
Bank0
Bones662.32 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Razz
Mon Jan 24, 2005 11:01 pm View user's profile Find all posts by La Dona Send private message
Omega Phoenix

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts28103
LocationIn the wilderness, being a Prophet of Rage
Bank4294967295
Bones48177.28 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="Kimora"]I am not trying to start nutin but I to have experienced similiar rape tendencies on this board........anyone care to explain this type of irrational behavior.....

I to am baffled!!! Surprised[/quote]

Rape tendencies?

Surely you jest.
Mon Jan 24, 2005 11:01 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Omega Phoenix Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Kimora

Bank0
Bones10.00 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Twisted Evil
Mon Jan 24, 2005 11:03 pm Find all posts by Anonymous
bella

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts25155
LocationSitting on the edge of insanity...
Bank0
Bones20518.48 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Laughing What the devil?

Nana do you have an actual [i]topic to discuss[/i]? or are you just bitchin'?
Mon Jan 24, 2005 11:03 pm View user's profile Find all posts by bella Send private message Send e-mail
Nana

Joined04 Oct 2004
Posts1574
LocationOhio
Bank0
Bones3009.56 Bones

[quote="Blackbear"][quote="Nana"]Since I have been on this board.....seems like most the men ever do is HOLLAR, call Women out their name (which is sign of ABUSIVE behavior).and expect one just to sit there like boo boo the clown and take it... Laughing

Or do I get beat over the head b/c I'm from the dreaded AHB board Exclamation[/quote]

No we don't expect you to boo hoo and take it.

If you do, thats on you.

We can take as much as we give....we just don't tolerate bullshit.

And...you shouldn't either.

Twisted Evil[/quote]
the problem is I didn't start anything...until I was called out my name for discussing a subject....

goddess I did say SOME men...not all..
Mon Jan 24, 2005 11:04 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Nana Send private message
Kimora

Bank0
Bones10.00 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Twisted Evil
Mon Jan 24, 2005 11:05 pm Find all posts by Anonymous
Nana

Joined04 Oct 2004
Posts1574
LocationOhio
Bank0
Bones3009.56 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="bella"]Laughing What the devil?

Nana do you have an actual [i]topic to discuss[/i]? or are you just bitchin'?[/quote]

Bitching... Laughing ...I'm waiting for the male Bitches to speak UP!
Mon Jan 24, 2005 11:06 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Nana Send private message
Starlet

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts8015
LocationIn your area...
Bank0
Bones8890.54 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Razz Razz

Last edited by Starlet on Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Mon Jan 24, 2005 11:07 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Starlet Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Nana

Joined04 Oct 2004
Posts1574
LocationOhio
Bank0
Bones3009.56 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="bella"]Laughing What the devil?

Nana do you have an actual [i]topic to discuss[/i]? or are you just bitchin'?[/quote]

Bitching... Laughing ...I'm waiting for the male Bitches to speak UP!
Mon Jan 24, 2005 11:07 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Nana Send private message
Omega Phoenix

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts28103
LocationIn the wilderness, being a Prophet of Rage
Bank4294967295
Bones48177.28 Bones

[quote="Nana"]Since I have been on this board.....seems like most the men ever do is HOLLAR, call Women out their name (which is sign of ABUSIVE behavior).and expect one just to sit there like boo boo the clown and take it... Laughing

[b]All I want to know are there ANY calm, rational intelligent brothers that just want to DISCUSS a subject without all the loud whiney cry me a river type fanfare and flaming, I have been subjected to by a few men on this board. [/b]

The fact that there were some men in that thread that didn't call you out of your name (whether they agreed with you or not) renders this question moot.
Mon Jan 24, 2005 11:07 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Omega Phoenix Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
bodom

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts10653
LocationINDIANAPOLIS
Bank4294967295
Bones999999999.99 Bones
Game Trophies:  4
Hall Of Fame Member

[quote="Nana"]Since I have been on this board.....seems like most the men ever do is HOLLAR,[/quote]
holler about what? and it's just the men that do this? interesting...

[quote="Nana"]call Women out their name (which is sign of ABUSIVE behavior).and expect one just to sit there like boo boo the clown and take it... Laughing[/quote]
but i don't even know your name... oh well, i'll just call you out anyhow...

NA NA-NA NA NA

heh, how appropriate that there is a smiley called "nana".

[quote="Nana"]DISAGREE or not as zealous about the subject as they are – bam called out your name instead of just discussing the subject which I don’t have a thing to do with – doesn’t reflect my life, just commenting on it like EVERYONE ELSE. Rolling Eyes[/quote]

Question Question

[quote="Nana"]All I want to know are there ANY calm, rational intelligent brothers that just want to DISCUSS a subject without all the loud whiney cry me a river type fanfare and flaming, I have been subjected to by a few men on this board.[/quote]
no, there are no calm, rational, intelligent brothers that want to discuss any of your subjects. sorry to tell you that.

(ask a silly question, and you'll get a silly answer).

[quote="Nana"]Or do I get beat over the head b/c I'm from the dreaded AHB board Exclamation[/quote]

--
bodom
Mon Jan 24, 2005 11:10 pm View user's profile Find all posts by bodom Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Kimora

Bank0
Bones10.00 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Now yall know how I felt when I first started posting on this site.....it was an outrage!!! Evil or Very Mad
Mon Jan 24, 2005 11:10 pm Find all posts by Anonymous
Blackbear

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts19595
LocationHibernation
Bank0
Bones6593.72 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="Kimora"]Now yall know how I felt when I first started posting on this site.....it was an outrage!!! Evil or Very Mad[/quote]

You deserved everything you got.

Confused
Mon Jan 24, 2005 11:14 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Blackbear Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Da Corner All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: