Forum IndexRegisterGamesSearchFAQBankMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
She Betta Have a Tight Body and Make a Good Sandwich!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Da Corner View previous topic
View next topic

She Betta Have a Tight Body and Make a Good Sandwich!
BishopTuTu

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts43669
LocationMD
Bank4294967295
Bones86572.28 Bones

Post She Betta Have a Tight Body and Make a Good Sandwich! Reply with quote
This morning on RPMS I heard them discussing a topic regarding men being honest about what they want in a woman. This conversation came from an interview they did with Brian McKnight who said that he wants a woman with a tight body (someone who takes pride in her appearance) and a woman that will make him a sandwich when he comes home. The woman took offense to this stating he was being shallow and who is he to say that the woman must look a certain way and why in the hell should she be making him a sandwich.

The guys felt he was being honest and why shouldn't he say what he wants when women talk about what they want all the time. The men didn't see a difference nor a big deal about his comments.

Now before you respond don't start insulting Brian McKnight cause I think we all agree about his past comments in relation to voting. This thread ain't about that so put a lid on that stuff. What do you think about THESE comments?
Tue Jan 25, 2005 8:56 pm View user's profile Find all posts by BishopTuTu Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
juju

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts22914
LocationNeverland Valley Ranch
Bank4294967295
Bones30244.24 Bones

Post Reply with quote
i want y'all to make a conscious effort to stop listening to russ parr.
Tue Jan 25, 2005 9:03 pm View user's profile Find all posts by juju Send private message
Kimora

Bank0
Bones10.00 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Brian McKnight can kiss my ass....this muthaphucka couldn't even stay faithful to his wife the whole time they were married and he has the nerve to talk about what he expects from a woman.......I would have cut that interview short.......
Tue Jan 25, 2005 9:03 pm Find all posts by Anonymous
mack

Joined16 Jan 2002
Posts56791
LocationSnotlanta
Bank4294967295
Bones990061542.19 Bones

Post Reply with quote
He has a right to want what he wants. Just like I have the right to not want a man that dresses like a sissy, can't sing and has a wrinkly forehead like a sharpei Twisted Evil
Tue Jan 25, 2005 9:04 pm View user's profile Find all posts by mack Send private message AIM Address
BishopTuTu

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts43669
LocationMD
Bank4294967295
Bones86572.28 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="juju"]i want y'all to make a conscious effort to stop listening to russ parr.[/quote]

I like that damn People Poll juju. That's where you hear the MOST ignorant stuff on that show. Laughing
Tue Jan 25, 2005 9:08 pm View user's profile Find all posts by BishopTuTu Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
Kimora

Bank0
Bones10.00 Bones

Post Reply with quote
So he will get a woman with a tight body etc. and so on and he will still fuck her over......so what's the point!!!? Shallow bastard
Tue Jan 25, 2005 9:10 pm Find all posts by Anonymous
BishopTuTu

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts43669
LocationMD
Bank4294967295
Bones86572.28 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Well he says he will tell her up front that if she ain't willing to do the things that he wants in a woman that he will get somewhere else and that the woman has to choose for herself if she's willing to stay or leave. I don't see anything wrong with that.

Brian McKnight aside, is is okay for a man to want certain things out of a woman and if she doesn't have them either leave her alone OR get them elsewhere?
Tue Jan 25, 2005 9:14 pm View user's profile Find all posts by BishopTuTu Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
amethyst

Joined20 Jan 2002
Posts16439
LocationThe Woods
Bank4294967295
Bones2317.57 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Did he ever register to vote? Question
Tue Jan 25, 2005 9:17 pm View user's profile Find all posts by amethyst Send private message AIM Address
Omega Phoenix

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts28103
LocationIn the wilderness, being a Prophet of Rage
Bank4294967295
Bones48177.28 Bones

Post Reply with quote
If a dude says that he wants a woman that has a tight body and can make him a sammich, I don't see a problem with it.

Just like if a woman said that she wanted a man who made 6 figures and was sculpted like Michaelangelo's "David", I don't see a problem with it.

But if either of them complain about the lack of companionship in their lives, because they are sitting around like idiots waiting (and waiting and waiting and waiting) for this ideal fairy-tale partner to step down from heaven on a staircase of light... then smack 'em both in the face with phone books.
Tue Jan 25, 2005 9:18 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Omega Phoenix Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
BishopTuTu

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts43669
LocationMD
Bank4294967295
Bones86572.28 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="amethyst"]Did he ever register to vote? Question[/quote]

Didn't I tell you we are NOT gonna talk about that?! Exclamation
Tue Jan 25, 2005 9:22 pm View user's profile Find all posts by BishopTuTu Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
cindiva

Joined03 Nov 2004
Posts499
Bank0
Bones496.00 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Why not? If that's what will make you pleased as punch with your choice in a mate go for the gusto! I wish more folk would be honest and lay it on the line about their requirements.....
Tue Jan 25, 2005 9:32 pm View user's profile Find all posts by cindiva Send private message
Kimora

Bank0
Bones10.00 Bones

Post Reply with quote
It is ok for him to want certain things out of his woman but what is he bringing to the table?

Is he going to live up to her expectations to? This ain't no one way street....he is really on his own sack........
Tue Jan 25, 2005 9:32 pm Find all posts by Anonymous
mack

Joined16 Jan 2002
Posts56791
LocationSnotlanta
Bank4294967295
Bones990061542.19 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="PervertedMonk"]If a dude says that he wants a woman that has a tight body and can make him a sammich, I don't see a problem with it.

Just like if a woman said that she wanted a man who made 6 figures and was sculpted like Michaelangelo's "David", I don't see a problem with it.

But if either of them complain about the lack of companionship in their lives, because they are sitting around like idiots waiting (and waiting and waiting and waiting) for this ideal fairy-tale partner to step down from heaven on a staircase of light... then smack 'em both in the face with phone books.[/quote]

Michaelangelo's David has a little penis. Twisted Evil
Tue Jan 25, 2005 9:33 pm View user's profile Find all posts by mack Send private message AIM Address
jewellthief

Joined10 Dec 2004
Posts2947
Locationin my skin....
Bank0
Bones18732.50 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="PervertedMonk"]But if either of them complain about the lack of companionship in their lives, because they are sitting around like idiots waiting (and waiting and waiting and waiting) for this ideal fairy-tale partner to step down from heaven on a staircase of light... then smack 'em both in the face with phone books.[/quote]
2004 AND 2005 white AND yellow pages.... Wink
Tue Jan 25, 2005 9:46 pm View user's profile Find all posts by jewellthief Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
amethyst

Joined20 Jan 2002
Posts16439
LocationThe Woods
Bank4294967295
Bones2317.57 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="BishopTuTu"][quote="amethyst"]Did he ever register to vote? Question[/quote]

Didn't I tell you we are NOT gonna talk about that?! Exclamation[/quote]

I'm sorry TuTu...but I think that is more important them a damn sammich. Laughing

But since you insist...hell, I wanna man that can hook up a good sammich too. Laughing Ain't nothing wrong with wanting you bread toasted just right...just the right amount of mayo and your tomato sliced just right for that ham sammich. Laughing
Tue Jan 25, 2005 9:46 pm View user's profile Find all posts by amethyst Send private message AIM Address
BishopTuTu

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts43669
LocationMD
Bank4294967295
Bones86572.28 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Kimora let's take Brian McKnight OUT of the equation. We're talking your average man here.
Tue Jan 25, 2005 9:50 pm View user's profile Find all posts by BishopTuTu Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
BishopTuTu

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts43669
LocationMD
Bank4294967295
Bones86572.28 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="amethyst"][quote="BishopTuTu"][quote="amethyst"]Did he ever register to vote? Question[/quote]

I'm sorry TuTu...but I think that is more important them a damn sammich. Laughing

But since you insist...hell, I wanna man that can hook up a good sammich too. Laughing Ain't nothing wrong with wanting you bread toasted just right...just the right amount of mayo and your tomato sliced just right for that ham sammich. Laughing[/quote]

Ame you make that sandwich sound NASEE! I don't think you're talking about a sandwich. ROFLMBAO! [img]http://www.contrabandent.com/cwm/s/ups/layla_phoenix/boobies.gif[/img] Embarassed
Tue Jan 25, 2005 9:53 pm View user's profile Find all posts by BishopTuTu Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
Kimora

Bank0
Bones10.00 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote]Kimora let's take Brian McKnight OUT of the equation. We're talking your average man here.[/quote]

I just don't like his ass........maybe if it was someone else being interviewed besides this pussy hound!!! Mad
Tue Jan 25, 2005 10:11 pm Find all posts by Anonymous
amethyst

Joined20 Jan 2002
Posts16439
LocationThe Woods
Bank4294967295
Bones2317.57 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="BishopTuTu"][quote="amethyst"][quote="BishopTuTu"][quote="amethyst"]Did he ever register to vote? Question[/quote]

But since you insist...hell, I wanna man that can hook up a good sammich too. Laughing Ain't nothing wrong with wanting you bread toasted just right...just the right amount of mayo and your tomato sliced just right for that ham sammich. Laughing[/quote]

Ame you make that sandwich sound NASEE! I don't think you're talking about a sandwich. ROFLMBAO! [img]http://www.contrabandent.com/cwm/s/ups/layla_phoenix/boobies.gif[/img] Embarassed[/quote]

Get yo mind outta da gutter. Girl...I was talking about food. Shoot...now I done got hongree. Laughing
Tue Jan 25, 2005 10:23 pm View user's profile Find all posts by amethyst Send private message AIM Address
Rock Star

Joined16 Nov 2004
Posts19420
Bank0
Bones58532.34 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Brian McKnight is a WHORE ... his thoughts and opinions are irrelevant. He's been chasing the girl in my office for YEARS. She is gorgeous though ... and very skinny, white and blonde ... she's NICE! LOL

He's been on her since BEFORE the divorce. Confused
Tue Jan 25, 2005 10:26 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Rock Star Send private message Send e-mail

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Da Corner All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: