Forum IndexRegisterGamesSearchFAQBankMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
HOSTILE TAKEOVERS
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Da Corner View previous topic
View next topic

HOSTILE TAKEOVERS
DYM0LISHN

Joined26 Mar 2002
Posts8744
LocationAO's Calvary
Bank0
Bones13463.10 Bones

Post HOSTILE TAKEOVERS Reply with quote
Tired of the pesky ridiculous threads that go on page after page?

[b][size=18]Dial 1-800-DYM-DROP[/size][/b]

AND FOR THE LOW, LOW COST OF

[b][size=18]MY OWN ENTERTAINMENT[/size][/b]

I will summarily, shut da' b@tch down, as well as, shut da' b@tches up who are causing the madness in the first place...
Tue Jan 25, 2005 11:44 pm View user's profile Find all posts by DYM0LISHN Send private message
DYM0LISHN

Joined26 Mar 2002
Posts8744
LocationAO's Calvary
Bank0
Bones13463.10 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Just listen to a few testimonials from a few devoted fans and detractors

[b]Testimonials:[/b]
[quote][i]"I made the mistake of gettin' all up in the wrong KoolAid one time to many, and now the last post I initiated on The Corner is 3 pages deep in the cellar. I think it was called, "[b]What time to you normally go to bed"[/b] or some sh@t I'on kno'--the last reply to it was over a week ago." I'll have to admit, "I thought I wanted Dymo's undivided attention. Big mistake. Thanks 1-800-DYM-DROP for [/i]cutting my @zz so low that I was able to sit on a dime and swing my legs!!!"
[b]--MzGnatBooty[/b][/quote]
Tue Jan 25, 2005 11:54 pm View user's profile Find all posts by DYM0LISHN Send private message
DYM0LISHN

Joined26 Mar 2002
Posts8744
LocationAO's Calvary
Bank0
Bones13463.10 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Never mind that sh@t, I've been meaning to ask you something, "Is your Zodiac sign "The Twins" or are you about to give birth to a set in a couple of weeks?

Last edited by DYM0LISHN on Wed Jan 26, 2005 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Wed Jan 26, 2005 12:00 am View user's profile Find all posts by DYM0LISHN Send private message
DYM0LISHN

Joined26 Mar 2002
Posts8744
LocationAO's Calvary
Bank0
Bones13463.10 Bones

Post Reply with quote

[b]Testimonials[/b]
[quote][i]"I wish I could lose as much weigh as I havesleep over the fact that running my big fat mouth has resulted in me being exposed for the imbecile I am" (after working so hard to convince folk just as stupid as me that I had some actual worth on A.O.)[/i]
[b]--OHbrotha[/b][/quote]
Wed Jan 26, 2005 12:04 am View user's profile Find all posts by DYM0LISHN Send private message
DYM0LISHN

Joined26 Mar 2002
Posts8744
LocationAO's Calvary
Bank0
Bones13463.10 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote]"Folks here be claimin' they are all for free speech here on Rant all day long but when Dymo finally latches on to their @zz they be emailing the Admins all day long in private talkin' bout, "[b][i]Get him offa me[/i][/b]!"
--Jwal (Circa BV's glory days)[/quote]
Wed Jan 26, 2005 12:09 am View user's profile Find all posts by DYM0LISHN Send private message
DYM0LISHN

Joined26 Mar 2002
Posts8744
LocationAO's Calvary
Bank0
Bones13463.10 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Sorry for the bad paraphrase Jwal but I'm certain you remember my havoc wreakin' days on Rant prior to this "Kinder / Gentler" phase...
Wed Jan 26, 2005 12:16 am View user's profile Find all posts by DYM0LISHN Send private message
DYM0LISHN

Joined26 Mar 2002
Posts8744
LocationAO's Calvary
Bank0
Bones13463.10 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[b]Testimonial:[/b]
[quote][i]"I'd ain't been here long enough to be 'fraid of no Dymo....I'd go toe-to-toe with him but I'm afraid that if I relinquish my death grip on OHbrotha's nut sack Daddy might abandon me...I'm so cold...I'm so cold...just hold me, please"[/i]
[b]--Darren[/b][/quote]
Wed Jan 26, 2005 12:23 am View user's profile Find all posts by DYM0LISHN Send private message
DYM0LISHN

Joined26 Mar 2002
Posts8744
LocationAO's Calvary
Bank0
Bones13463.10 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[b][size=18]Negro stop ya' whinin' and get a real role model--someone that wins a flame war or two with someone besides Kimora's clueless @zz!![/size]![/b]
Wed Jan 26, 2005 12:26 am View user's profile Find all posts by DYM0LISHN Send private message
Mistic

Joined05 Apr 2003
Posts1048
Bank4294967295
Bones836.45 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="DYM0LISHN"]Sorry for the bad paraphrase Jwal but I'm certain you remember my havoc wreakin' days on Rant prior to this "Kinder / Gentler" phase...[/quote]

Rolling Eyes You need to bring that Rant cat back 'cause the new Dymo is pitiful.

Now you're nothing but a caricature of your former self.
Wed Jan 26, 2005 12:38 am View user's profile Find all posts by Mistic Send private message
DYM0LISHN

Joined26 Mar 2002
Posts8744
LocationAO's Calvary
Bank0
Bones13463.10 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="Mistic"][quote="DYM0LISHN"]Sorry for the bad paraphrase Jwal but I'm certain you remember my havoc wreakin' days on Rant prior to this "Kinder / Gentler" phase...[/quote]

Rolling Eyes You need to bring that Rant cat back 'cause the new Dymo is pitiful.

Now you're nothing but a caricature of your former self.[/quote]
I don't know precisely what you are talking about. I'd appreciate it if you would elaborate. I'll reserve judgment until such a time.

But I will say this: This forum "The Corner" '--which if you remember, was initially named "Rant" on the old AO Eazyboard--is worse than a caricature of BV Rant during its glory days. I feel that I am closer to the Dymolishn of those days than "The Corner" is to Rant. There is only so much a person can do.

I am not one for making trite statements but I will make one here: "It is hard to soar with the eagles when you are flocking with buzzards."
Wed Jan 26, 2005 6:38 pm View user's profile Find all posts by DYM0LISHN Send private message
DYM0LISHN

Joined26 Mar 2002
Posts8744
LocationAO's Calvary
Bank0
Bones13463.10 Bones

Post Reply with quote
I am not one for making unsupportive allegations, so I will endeavor to elaborate on the statement I made above. The Corner is a joke, but unfortunately it is the best joke in town. It is a bastion of cliquish, trite, and insincere interactions IMHO.

-There is very little independent thought going on (you can't accuse me of this)

-The contributions here are highly uncreative (you can't accuse me of this)

-Contributors are more enamored of bickering and infighting than they are of having honest discourse (you can accuse me of some of this but I still at times remain on point with the best of them)

-A testimony to the shadiness of individuals here is that routinely there are more hidden "guests" and "unregistered" voyeurs than folks online willing to "show their faces" (you can't accuse me of this). This simply baffles me for a couple of reasons. (1) The internet itself already affords a measure of anonymnity (2) Screen names afford an additional layer of protection (why this is not adequate for some simply defies credulity) (3) I cannot prove this, but give the number of registered users (far greater in number than Rant) in lieu of the number of them than actually post routinely, I have to believe that "Sybility" is rampant here. Next (I guess) the more duplictious amongst will complain until the moderators/admin HIDE the fact that they are HIDDEN--and stop allowing us to see the number of online LookieLoos.

-Cliques roam here like crips, bloods, and elementary school girls

-The are more reposts of "Used News" than there is original commentary about current events

-I can go on forever...
Wed Jan 26, 2005 7:00 pm View user's profile Find all posts by DYM0LISHN Send private message
OHbrotha

Joined26 Mar 2002
Posts48732
Bank4294967295
Bones34438.75 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="DYM0LISHN"]
[b]Testimonials[/b]
[quote][i]"I wish I could lose as much weigh as I havesleep over the fact that running my big fat mouth has resulted in me being exposed for the imbecile I am" (after working so hard to convince folk just as stupid as me that I had some actual worth on A.O.)[/i]
[b]--OHbrotha[/b][/quote][/quote]

wow. im fat and you used a fat albert movie poster to mock me. wow. I have never heard that one before. you are really clever, dymo. oh wow. a genius. wow. how do you do it. wow. i am amazed. wow. fat albert is fat and im fat so you put up that poster to symbolize that i am, in essense, fat just like fat albert. wow. this is something. wow. a stroke of genius. i get it. fat albert is me and i am fat albert. wow. fat albert. wow. wow. just wow. fat albert=ohb.

wow.
Wed Jan 26, 2005 7:09 pm View user's profile Find all posts by OHbrotha Send private message Visit poster's website
DYM0LISHN

Joined26 Mar 2002
Posts8744
LocationAO's Calvary
Bank0
Bones13463.10 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Res ipsa loquitur...I need not say more
Wed Jan 26, 2005 7:11 pm View user's profile Find all posts by DYM0LISHN Send private message
OHbrotha

Joined26 Mar 2002
Posts48732
Bank4294967295
Bones34438.75 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="DYM0LISHN"]
-The contributions here are highly uncreative (you can't accuse me of this)
[/quote]

you are so right....

fat albert is me because i am fat just like fat albert is fat...wow.

that is creative. thank you for showing me how its done. wow.
Wed Jan 26, 2005 7:12 pm View user's profile Find all posts by OHbrotha Send private message Visit poster's website
OHbrotha

Joined26 Mar 2002
Posts48732
Bank4294967295
Bones34438.75 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="DYM0LISHN"]Res ipsa loquitur...I need not say more[/quote]

right because i am fat albert because fat albert is fat...just like i am fat. wow.
Wed Jan 26, 2005 7:13 pm View user's profile Find all posts by OHbrotha Send private message Visit poster's website
DYM0LISHN

Joined26 Mar 2002
Posts8744
LocationAO's Calvary
Bank0
Bones13463.10 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote]wow. im fat and you used a fat albert movie poster to mock me. wow. I have never heard that one before. [/quote]
We can easily remedy that...

Make the mistake of posting a real picture of yourself (like MzGnatBooty did) instead of pictues of Champale bottles (you worthless piece of sh@t) and I will light it up (if you know what I mean).

You will regret the day you were ever excreted...I promise you.
Wed Jan 26, 2005 7:16 pm View user's profile Find all posts by DYM0LISHN Send private message
OHbrotha

Joined26 Mar 2002
Posts48732
Bank4294967295
Bones34438.75 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="DYM0LISHN"]

Make the mistake of posting a real picture of yourself (like MzGnatBooty did) instead of pictues of Champale bottles (you worthless piece of sh@t) and I will light it up (if you know what I mean).

You will regret the day you were ever excreted...I promise you.[/quote]

you mean, you can actually do worse than your own avitar? wow. you are a mad scientist.
Wed Jan 26, 2005 7:19 pm View user's profile Find all posts by OHbrotha Send private message Visit poster's website
OHbrotha

Joined26 Mar 2002
Posts48732
Bank4294967295
Bones34438.75 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[img]http://www.fats-domino.com/fats.jpg[/img]
OhB @ Church.
Wed Jan 26, 2005 7:21 pm View user's profile Find all posts by OHbrotha Send private message Visit poster's website
DYM0LISHN

Joined26 Mar 2002
Posts8744
LocationAO's Calvary
Bank0
Bones13463.10 Bones

Post Reply with quote
As a matter of fact (if memory serves me right) I think I know where I can get one.

I'll have to give credit where credit is due. MzGnatBooty ain't the cutest or shapeliest thing in the world but at least she has the balls to post pictures of her ugly @zz.[size=9] I have a sneaking suspicion the mirrors in her crib are malfunctioning[/size]

P.S. as for the Poster I have to tell you, "Yo' @zz is way late"

I doctored that some time last week (As much as your need-to-get-an-offline-life @zz is on here, I am surprised you are just seeing it)
Wed Jan 26, 2005 7:25 pm View user's profile Find all posts by DYM0LISHN Send private message
OHbrotha

Joined26 Mar 2002
Posts48732
Bank4294967295
Bones34438.75 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="DYM0LISHN"]As a matter of fact (if memory serves me right) I think I know where I can get one.[/quote]

now you are just getting creepy.
Wed Jan 26, 2005 7:35 pm View user's profile Find all posts by OHbrotha Send private message Visit poster's website

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Da Corner All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: