Forum IndexRegisterGamesSearchFAQBankMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Perfume/Cologne

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Poll forum View previous topic
View next topic

Perfume/Cologne

Do You Like Your S/O to Wear Perfume/Cologne?
Yes
90%
 90%  [ 9 ]
No
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 10

Darren

Joined28 Jul 2003
Posts1744
LocationWashington, DC
Bank0
Bones Bones

Post Perfume/Cologne Reply with quote
Wassup AO? I have come to discover that I really like a woman to be fragrant. I doesn't have to be perfume, per se, but a fragrant soap or oil will do. I dated someone for a while didn't wear perfume, and I will admit that I didn't like it. I can understand if you have sensitive skin or something, but damn! Can you invest in some nice fragrant soaps instead?

What's your opinion AO?
Tue Apr 19, 2005 12:37 am View user's profile Find all posts by Darren Send private message Yahoo Messenger
QTPie

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts74993
LocationSinnin' and fallin' short.
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
Sometimes. I prefer body mists and the closest thing I have to an SO wears oils.
Tue Apr 19, 2005 3:23 pm View user's profile Find all posts by QTPie Send private message
faceman68

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts6035
Bank0
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
I think that if I were with someone, yes, I would not mind a little bit of perfume on her. As for, me, I rarely use cologne, instead use the new bodysprays like AXE, or Tag, or others.
Sat Apr 30, 2005 2:06 am View user's profile Find all posts by faceman68 Send private message Send e-mail
FelonMistress

Bank0
Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="faceman68"]I think that if I were with someone, yes, I would not mind a little bit of perfume on her. As for, me, I rarely use cologne, instead use the new bodysprays like AXE, or Tag, or others.[/quote]

golly, you are ballin out of control on those purchases, dude. Wow. Arrow
Sat Apr 30, 2005 6:48 am Find all posts by Anonymous

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Poll forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: