Forum IndexRegisterGamesSearchFAQBankMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
<<SEARCHING>> Do you use it?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Community Bulletin Board View previous topic
View next topic

<<SEARCHING>> Do you use it?
NCPrince

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts4378
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post <<SEARCHING>> Do you use it? Reply with quote
http://www.afrocentriconline.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=32500
Sun May 01, 2005 12:39 am View user's profile Find all posts by NCPrince Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Omega Phoenix

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts28103
LocationIn the wilderness, being a Prophet of Rage
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
I've used it a couple of times, but if it's gone, then I won't really miss it...
Sun May 01, 2005 9:53 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Omega Phoenix Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
khapran

Joined24 Oct 2003
Posts3503
Bank0
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
Every now and then.
Sun May 01, 2005 11:04 pm View user's profile Find all posts by khapran Send private message
Marz

Joined10 Jul 2003
Posts30659
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
I use it.

There are a ton of topics here or info outside of the typical schit that most come here for that are valuable.

People say they don't know how to use it. I don't see how but you can filter for the lounge or the key words. Whats so hard about that.
Sun May 01, 2005 11:13 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Marz Send private message Send e-mail
GoddessMade

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts9578
LocationRhode Island - Home of MANY black people not just me
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
every so often. but its not essential to me. mostly to see the shit i wrote two years ago and have myself a laugh Very Happy Its great for finding one liners and old fights. Can bump old threads when things get slow.
Sun May 01, 2005 11:31 pm View user's profile Find all posts by GoddessMade Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
mack

Joined16 Jan 2002
Posts56791
LocationSnotlanta
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
I use it, but feel free to disable it.
Mon May 02, 2005 1:55 am View user's profile Find all posts by mack Send private message AIM Address
thatdamnskegee

Joined02 Apr 2003
Posts4081
Locationwhere all the obese folks live
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
[color=darkred]i dont use it much
[/color]
Mon May 02, 2005 2:55 am View user's profile Find all posts by thatdamnskegee Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
FelonMistress

Bank0
Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="Marz"]I use it.

There are a ton of topics here or info [b]outside of the typical schit that most come here for[/b] that are valuable.

[/quote]

I'm failing to see why its your business to evaluate what others come here for. It's official, though.......I now understand all the animosity towards you. The bolded comments werent even necessary, but you have the constitutional right to be EXACTLY the azzhole that you are portraying yourself to be.

Dear NCP:

Instead of the apparently seldom used search option, may I suggest a feature that would allow individual posters to block others in a fashion that would cause their posts to not even show up? Rolling Eyes & Laughing
Mon May 02, 2005 3:57 am Find all posts by Anonymous
bizygirl

Bank0
Bones

Post Reply with quote
Word! And co-signing and cheerleading like a muthafucka.

And before you ask, BECAUSE I CAN & YOU CAN'T DO SHIT ABOUT IT. Oh yeah, and BITE ME.

Razz
Mon May 02, 2005 12:59 pm Find all posts by Anonymous
EvilSwampWitch.

Joined13 Dec 2001
Posts1048
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
Yes I use it.
Mon May 02, 2005 1:27 pm View user's profile Find all posts by EvilSwampWitch. Send private message
Jocie
Site Admin

Joined16 Jan 2002
Posts18689
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
Yes I use every now and then
Mon May 02, 2005 1:59 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Jocie Send private message
QTPie

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts74993
LocationSinnin' and fallin' short.
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
Yes I use it, but I can never find what I'm looking for. Laughing
Mon May 02, 2005 2:04 pm View user's profile Find all posts by QTPie Send private message
Marz

Joined10 Jul 2003
Posts30659
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
First of all you and that cosigning emotional wreck, wheres why I said what I said.

Niggas like you are the first to say, "I ONLY COME HERE FOR ENTERTAINMENT". We'll your lives must be pretty fukn depressing/boring if AO is your "ENTERTAINMENT refuge first off.

That said (and I'm using that "New Edition" thread as an example since we wrote dissertations, lol) I fail to understand how can something so simple with pull downs as a SEARCH feature be so difficult to use. If this was a command line, I could see the issue but not a search. Maybe the issue is that since you can't search for "SMILES" then it's difficult since thats the depth of some of your comments..lol

As far as animosity, the folks that would have that ain't saying schit in the first place. How some of those that would have some animosity towards me and not niggas that screwed them over is beyond me. They need to direct that somewhere else..
Mon May 02, 2005 2:20 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Marz Send private message Send e-mail
Scorpian

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts7363
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
Everytime I tried to use it, it didn't work for me.
Mon May 02, 2005 4:05 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Scorpian Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
bizygirl

Bank0
Bones

Post Reply with quote
Blah blah blah. For someone who don't give a shit excuse me schit about anything or anyone on here you sure do make alot of windbag thesis type bullshit response posts.

But you know what Marz, thanks for the entertainment. As much as you try to piss me off, it only serves to make me Laughing Laughing even harder.

Emotional wreck??? Hardly. Life is GREAT!!!!!!!! How bout for you? But you know what, if that's what you want me to be to make YOU feel better, [b]I'LL BE THAT[/b]. (if that ain't the pot calling the kettle off black!)

Aww ain't him cute tryin to throw around insults. How utterly boring. Razz

I know this will be followed by a bunch of blah, blah, blah, whine, bitch and moan posts. Just know that you are ignored. (Waste your time responding if ya like...it's your energy and keystrokes). But know I'll be [b]LMAO!!!!!! [/b]and [b]CTFU!!!!![/b]
Mon May 02, 2005 4:15 pm Find all posts by Anonymous
cornbread

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts7831
Locationhardtime, MS
Bank0
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
KEEP it

i rely on it,.... i like to read the old, old thread, and i get tired going from page to page, or guessing where something may be,...

plus, there is alot of useful information packed in these here thread, and i need the search feature to find it....

KEEP it and get rid of the Poetry section Laughing
Mon May 02, 2005 4:28 pm View user's profile Find all posts by cornbread Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
Anta

Joined04 Apr 2002
Posts3719
LocationDFW
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
I think you should keep it also. I use it when I want to search for a topic so I won't have to start another one.
Mon May 02, 2005 4:43 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Anta Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Marz

Joined10 Jul 2003
Posts30659
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
I forgot about this here. You're right I'm gonna comment.

You're post resemble that of a child. I didn't realize nurseries granted the kids internet access.

I'm whining?? Heffa, I'm responding to you and Felon's postthe fact that your inconsistent self can't respond leaves you to that simple reply of whining.
Mon May 02, 2005 5:46 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Marz Send private message Send e-mail
bb74

Joined14 Nov 2002
Posts64999
LocationDon't Worry About It
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
Yep, I use it. It comes in handy.
Mon May 02, 2005 6:31 pm View user's profile Find all posts by bb74 Send private message
Telperion

Joined15 Mar 2002
Posts1359
LocationMordor. aka Washington. DC
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
i use it every now and then. i think we should keep it and yeah, get rid of some of the forums no one really uses Twisted Evil
Mon May 02, 2005 7:02 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Telperion Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Community Bulletin Board All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: