Forum IndexRegisterGamesSearchFAQBankMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
<<SEARCHING>> Do you use it?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Community Bulletin Board View previous topic
View next topic

<<SEARCHING>> Do you use it?
younggiftedandblack

Joined21 Jan 2002
Posts9684
LocationOkinawa
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="Telperion"]i use it every now and then. i think we should keep it and yeah, get rid of some of the forums no one really uses Twisted Evil[/quote]
I've said that before. Alot of these forums could just be merged. Prince you should've made this a poll and went with the majority.
Mon May 02, 2005 10:47 pm View user's profile Find all posts by younggiftedandblack Send private message
Dun

Joined21 Jan 2002
Posts6393
LocationChicago, IL
Bank0
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
I use it once in a while. Keep it.
Mon May 02, 2005 11:17 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Dun Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Fisticuffs

Joined30 Sep 2002
Posts1408
Bank0
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
I use it religiously to find all of the contradictory shit that all of these hormonally imbalanced shrewish cunts have to say towards me and others. It's funny though, when I call someone on they're bullshit (especially when some dumb whore's opinion vacillates from page to page eg. QT) they never have anything to say; Hmmm I wonder why.

So yeah keep it please.
Tue May 03, 2005 5:10 am View user's profile Find all posts by Fisticuffs Send private message
hope_springs

Joined19 Jan 2002
Posts10185
Locationend zone
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones
Game Trophies:  1
Hall Of Fame Member

Post Reply with quote
I use it too...especially if I'm looking for info on some music or a film. How about getting rid of old drama threads? Or auction them off to the highest loser.
Tue May 03, 2005 5:54 am View user's profile Find all posts by hope_springs Send private message
Ghost

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts2499
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
Yea, auction them off for bones...
Tue May 03, 2005 5:57 am View user's profile Find all posts by Ghost Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Telperion

Joined15 Mar 2002
Posts1359
LocationMordor. aka Washington. DC
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="younggiftedandblack"][quote="Telperion"]i use it every now and then. i think we should keep it and yeah, get rid of some of the forums no one really uses Twisted Evil[/quote]
I've said that before. Alot of these forums could just be merged. Prince you should've made this a poll and went with the majority.[/quote]

yep YGB, and also prince, how about shrinking the damn avatars and things. that is soooo annoying. damn. Evil or Very Mad
Tue May 03, 2005 3:17 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Telperion Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
BLAQ

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts9655
LocationChocolate City
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
I use it.
Wed May 04, 2005 5:22 pm View user's profile Find all posts by BLAQ Send private message
NEAquarius

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts15542
Locationhere, there, everywhere
Bank0
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
Yes I use. It's a good tool for me when I have question about something that's been covered earlier
Wed May 04, 2005 8:30 pm View user's profile Find all posts by NEAquarius Send private message
not4uplayer

Joined18 Jan 2002
Posts8112
LocationTexas
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
I use it.
Wed May 04, 2005 9:32 pm View user's profile Find all posts by not4uplayer Send private message
sierraqueen

Joined01 Mar 2002
Posts3204
Bank0
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
I use it.

[quote]Instead of the apparently seldom used search option, may I suggest a feature that would allow individual posters to block others in a fashion that would cause their posts to not even show up? Rolling Eyes & Laughing[/quote]

LOL
Thu May 05, 2005 8:30 pm View user's profile Find all posts by sierraqueen Send private message
Brian1982

Joined01 Mar 2002
Posts12410
LocationPG County, MD
Bank0
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="sierraqueen"]I use it.

[quote]Instead of the apparently seldom used search option, may I suggest a feature that would allow individual posters to block others in a fashion that would cause their posts to not even show up? Rolling Eyes & Laughing[/quote]

LOL[/quote]

to search for what?
Thu May 05, 2005 8:33 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Brian1982 Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
FlyGemini

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts3342
LocationCurrently Floating.....
Bank0
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="hope_springs"]I use it too...especially if I'm looking for info on some music or a film. How about getting rid of old drama threads? Or auction them off to the highest loser.[/quote]

I use it, not very often but it does come in very handy (mostly for the same thing hope said). Plus there are recipes, health info, etc. that I look for occasionally. I don't really use it in Da Corner, but it's really handy for the forums where threads don't get purged.
Tue May 24, 2005 1:51 pm View user's profile Find all posts by FlyGemini Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
6x

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts1954
LocationHitsville
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
Answer me this Ollie?

How come when I do a search under my handle, nothing comes up?

And a pre FU to the smartasses
Tue May 31, 2005 7:26 pm View user's profile Find all posts by 6x Send private message AIM Address
Najee

Joined06 Apr 2002
Posts6944
Bank0
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
[color=darkred]Yes, I use the Search function. It's very simple and straightforward to use and handy to do a search on a particular topic. It can beneficial in a lot of ways: digging up old threads or comments made on such threads, seeing if a similar thread exists to avoid duplication and see who posted on what.

A Search button should be one of the essential features on a message board Web site. I personally don't see how such a board can exist without one.

I also agree some other functions should be introduced. An Ignore and Buddy list would be one, and another one that is a shortcut for some of the HTML coding (such as instead of posting a Web site link, posting text as part of the link). I also would like a function that allows us to delete a post, if necessary (such as when there are duplicate posts).

Also, there should be more proactive moderators on this board to clean up some of the threads. Nothing personally, but some of these threads degenerate into flame wars that would get someone banned on other sites.[/color]
Tue Aug 23, 2005 9:03 am View user's profile Find all posts by Najee Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Community Bulletin Board All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: