Forum IndexRegisterGamesSearchFAQBankMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
If You Could Change...

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Soul II Soul View previous topic
View next topic

If You Could Change...
mikethought

Joined18 Jan 2008
Posts2881
Bank0
Bones10174.20 Bones

Post If You Could Change... Reply with quote
I was talking to some friends and we were comparing weird quirky things our spouses/significant others do that are kinda annoying but endearing as well. If I could change one thing about mine it would be the snooze alarm. Since were living together she has hits the snooze alarm like 10 times a day! She actually sets the alarm 2 hours earlier than she has to get up and hits it over and over! THEN leaves it on when she leaves, which makes me crazy. My 2nd wife used to have to have the bed made in a particular way. Which meant that if you were in it you had to get up and qait while she made it. Even if you were asleep. what would you change? Nothing big, just itsy bitsy things.
Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:44 pm View user's profile Find all posts by mikethought Send private message
delta84

Joined21 Nov 2002
Posts29053
Locationhigh school hell
Bank4294967295
Bones29798.51 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Did you get divorced?
Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:41 pm View user's profile Find all posts by delta84 Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
mikethought

Joined18 Jan 2008
Posts2881
Bank0
Bones10174.20 Bones

Post Reply with quote
I SAID NUMBER 2! I`m on 3 now.Keep up delta. LOL
Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:04 pm View user's profile Find all posts by mikethought Send private message
delta84

Joined21 Nov 2002
Posts29053
Locationhigh school hell
Bank4294967295
Bones29798.51 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote]Since were living together[/quote] given the fact you wrote that, I thought you got divorced again...I mean, makes sense that if you're married you'd be living together right? BUT if you two had some type of arrangement where you didn't live together all the time, then I'm cool if you are! Twisted Evil Laughing Laughing
Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:13 am View user's profile Find all posts by delta84 Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
mikethought

Joined18 Jan 2008
Posts2881
Bank0
Bones10174.20 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="delta84"][quote]Since were living together[/quote] given the fact you wrote that, I thought you got divorced again...I mean, makes sense that if you're married you'd be living together right? BUT if you two had some type of arrangement where you didn't live together all the time, then I'm cool if you are! Twisted Evil Laughing Laughing[/quote] OR, like a normal relationship, we could have lived to gether at some point to see if we were compatible. *shrug* I geuss that was outta the question given that it was me huh? LOL
Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:58 am View user's profile Find all posts by mikethought Send private message
mikethought

Joined18 Jan 2008
Posts2881
Bank0
Bones10174.20 Bones

Post Reply with quote
STOP EATING IN THE FUCKING BED PLEASE! I am so happy to see you after 4 months but please please please stop eating crunchy things in our bed. I am tired of rolling over into crumbs. I just needed to say that. LOL Does anyone else have this issue?
Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:31 pm View user's profile Find all posts by mikethought Send private message
Dun

Joined21 Jan 2002
Posts6393
LocationChicago, IL
Bank0
Bones28501.36 Bones

Post Reply with quote
One complaint a few girlfriends had about me was chewing with my mouth open. Laughing
Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:05 am View user's profile Find all posts by Dun Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
NubianStorm

Joined20 Sep 2005
Posts9951
Bank0
Bones30804.00 Bones

Post A wife's got to do, what a wife's got to do. Reply with quote
[color=darkblue][b]The only thing that actually bothered me was the snip-snip-snipping of the toenails in the living room thing. Once he was on our bed snipping all willy nilly - dead cells just a flying. I almost blacked out. Frequent pedicures have curbed this greatly in addition to hiding the two toenail clippers he owns. Laughing [/b][/color]
Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:54 pm View user's profile Find all posts by NubianStorm Send private message Send e-mail
ingenue

Joined04 Apr 2005
Posts41761
Bank4294967295
Bones68364.93 Bones

Post Re: A wife's got to do, what a wife's got to do. Reply with quote
[quote="NubianStorm"][color=darkblue][b]I almost blacked out. [/b][/color][/quote]

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:01 pm View user's profile Find all posts by ingenue Send private message

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Soul II Soul All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: