Forum IndexRegisterGamesSearchFAQBankMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Daily Avatar?

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Poll forum View previous topic
View next topic

Daily Avatar?

My Daily Avatar:
Ditch It - Nobody Wants to See a Different Shot of Your Goofy Azz Every Day
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Keep It - We Embrace Your Creative Outlet
88%
 88%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 9

matthew

Joined19 Oct 2005
Posts10554
LocationWashington, DC
Bank0
Bones Bones

Post Daily Avatar? Reply with quote
A couple of folks have clowned me for changing my avatar almost daily. I will let AO be the judge on whether I should continue. [size=7](well...maybe)[/size]

Razz I'm already afraid to see the results. AZB and Marz, don't go erasing your cookies so you can vote repeatedly. Evil or Very Mad
Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:42 pm View user's profile Find all posts by matthew Send private message
Omega Phoenix

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts28103
LocationIn the wilderness, being a Prophet of Rage
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
I say "Keep It."

And even though this is in the Poll Forum, I must admonish you, Matthew...

According to AO Bylaws, Paragraph 6, Section 4, Subsection 1b, re: Polls -- All polls must include the Bobby Brown "Kang" Option. An AO poll without the "Kang" Option is considered invalid.

LOL...

Anyway, I say that you should keep changing your avatar as you see fit... in fact, you could change it to suit your mood... LOL...
Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:28 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Omega Phoenix Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
QTPie

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts74993
LocationSinnin' and fallin' short.
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
I like the new ones... keep it how you've been doing.
Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:32 pm View user's profile Find all posts by QTPie Send private message
hope_springs

Joined19 Jan 2002
Posts10185
Locationend zone
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones
Game Trophies:  1
Hall Of Fame Member

Post Reply with quote
I like it. That should be all that matters. Smile
Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:37 am View user's profile Find all posts by hope_springs Send private message
ldmb

Joined17 Dec 2004
Posts621
LocationA-T-HELL (YEAH!)
Bank0
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
i thought it was an unwritten rule that all polls were supposed to have a "kang" option. has this rule changed? is it because of the breakup? please, inquiring minds want to know. Laughing
Tue Oct 24, 2006 5:14 pm View user's profile Find all posts by ldmb Send private message
matthew

Joined19 Oct 2005
Posts10554
LocationWashington, DC
Bank0
Bones Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="ldmb"]i thought it was an unwritten rule that all polls were supposed to have a "kang" option. has this rule changed? is it because of the breakup? please, inquiring minds want to know. Laughing[/quote]

To you and PM...I used to include the Kang option in some poles, but I didn't see the point. In all candor, I don't like Bobby Brown.
Tue Oct 24, 2006 5:29 pm View user's profile Find all posts by matthew Send private message
hope_springs

Joined19 Jan 2002
Posts10185
Locationend zone
Bank4294967295
Bones Bones
Game Trophies:  1
Hall Of Fame Member

Post Reply with quote
You have disrespected the Kang. The Kang should be your avatar for a day as penance.
Wed Oct 25, 2006 2:45 am View user's profile Find all posts by hope_springs Send private message

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Poll forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: